MASS GH cycle, should I add in Tr3st?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Hey guys,

I am going to run a MassGH cycle again (LGD and MK677) I really wanted to run this 100% solo, just this compound. I am just thinking though, if the LGD is going to shut me down pretty good, would it be worth adding a very very low does of Transdermal Tr3st? I don't really want to as I want to see what the SARMs can do alone, but it's like well hmm if I have to take a SERM pct anyways..

or should I just say scrap the Tr3st since was going to low dose anyways and just run the SARMS.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long do you plan on running it? What is the goal of this cycle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as you aren’t running it too long, then I’d assume you’d be fine without a base; but I can’t really guarantee it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive ran lgd about 5 times bro, even did lgd + rad + s4 at high doses and the lethargy is overated, sure you might be a bit tired at times but thats it. Youll ben slightly supressed but a 4 week pct will put you back on track very easily. Edit: i ran lgd and rad for 16 weeks and the lethargy wasnt even a thing to talk about. I was somehow shutdown a bit tho

Choppedjunior

Awards
I think I have enough for roughly 8-9 Weeks, was planning to run that length amount of time.

From reviews it seems most feel lethargy kick in around week 4/5, My plan was to see if I could make it without and worse case maybe that last 4 weeks or so add in like 25mg of TD Tr3st, maybe even less, just not sure if it being so low at the point counterintuitive as wouldn't give me a boost.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly a small amount of trest will likely shut you down completely. So IMO if you are gonna risk total shutdown run enough trest to get the most out of it; make it worthwhile.