Mass Gain Stack

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, to get start out, im sure this question will be asked 32983472347 times to come anyways, but...
Im looking to buy a pre-mix formula that will add some size, Im realistic and have the nutrition, training and supplementation down and most of this homebrew down but theres bro's here that know double what I know so I'll take advantage of the free help...I want to know just the basics. How much I'll need, what dosages, when to apply and where....etc. And what other supplements will improve the gains...cost IS NOT an issue, Im holding off on my next AAS cycle due to the recent stiffening of customs and I thought Id take advantage of BDC's awesome prices. So whatever I need, just mention it, thanks for any help fellas, YJ

Attachments

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well it seems there is allo tof info in here. To start you will need to figure out how long you want ot go for. It has been noticed by many that the gains from 1-test which is the best Ph out there(yes it is not a ph but whatever) is that gains after 4 weeks subside. You will gain most of your weight. In the first 4 weeks. this is what i would suggest...

3-4weeks ON
3-4weeks OFF
3-4weeks ON
6-8weeks OFF
and repeat. Well you don't have to repeat but you can if you want. As far as dosages the homebrew reciepe is potent. You can grow very well from 150mg/day.200mg/day has been the norm but you can decide. i would just go with the 200mg/day and grow even better. Also i would add lots of 4-ad since you are bulking . Add 400-600mg/day of 4-ad. this will give you some bloating and water weight but that is good in bulking. If your diet is clean and even low in calories you will grow off this stack.. Between the 2 mini cycles use 6-0x0 since you can afford it or ZMA,trib,flax seed oil if you don't want the 6-0x0... Also after the 2 are done. you won't need to do it for long beacsue the boys would just have shut down at 4 week. If you keep them to 3 weeks each way less post cycle therapy is needed. Hope this helps.. Talk to ya...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro...good info. So I i were to order from this site, and wanted to go with your set-up (4 on, 4 off, 4 on) How many grams would I be looking at? and the 4-ad is already mixed in....or do I buy it on the side? thanks again Curt.

ChaseRoy

Awards
YJ

I would go with a 6 gram bottle of test (6,000mg/30 days=200mg/day) You could add 4AD to it, but as BDC and curt will tell you, you do not want to put more then 15g of ph in a solution. I would apt for two seperate applicators one for 6g test and the other for 20g of 4AD (20,000mg/30 days=667mg/day). So th ethotal for a month will be one bottle of 6 g of test and 20 g of 4AD spaced over two bottles. Hope this helps.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I think the 667mg 4-ad is too much. Especially with the new homebrew formula.You will get too much bloating and water wieght with that. The 1-test will do most of the gaining for you and the 4-ad is an added bonus. You will gain weight form 400mg/day but the bloating and water from the 667 will be too much I think. Could be wrong though.The 400 will be just perfect. This is what I suggest:

First 4 weeks...
1 bottle with 6g 1-test
1 bottle 12g 4-a in it.. I think chemo offers this... I f not you will need 2 bottles...

Second 4 weeks...
Repeat

Hope that helps.. Talk to ya.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that while your on PH's, it helps you lift harder. Your body will burn lots of essential vitamins and minerals. So be sure to take several muti vitamins a day. And I swear by liver tabs also. Loaded with B-complex which is great for muscle growth!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that while your on PH's, it helps you lift harder. Your body will burn lots of essential vitamins and minerals. So be sure to take several muti vitamins a day. And I swear by liver tabs also. Loaded with B-complex which is great for muscle growth!

Screw vitamins in pill form...Get vitamin injections specifically B-complex...I got one about 3 days ago...and I'm still amped-up.

I take Animal Pack every day (I can get all of the pills down in one gulp):p

Super Tri's

Awards
YJ,

I plan on doing the same cycle, my stuff should be coming soon, 6g 1-test, 4g 4AD.

I'm looking for a solid 10-12lb gain on a 4 week cycle, will hopefully do another if all goes well.

I'm probably going to do 6-oxo for post cycle, the other option was e/c, trib, vitex, but it runs the same cost about

talk to you soon

We are all going to be F'n huge soon!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hahaha, no doubt, well keep us updated bro, I also plan on starting mine soon....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ive heard nothing but bad things about animal pak and its affects. not true YJ?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
ive heard nothing but bad things about animal pak and its affects. not true YJ?
Animal pak is simply a "supped" up multi-vitamin. Im not a fan of animal pak because their selling tool is to pack as many different vitamins into 11 pills as they can....the ycatch is vitamins A,D,E, & K which animal pak is high in are all fat soluble vitamins, meaning when not in use they are stored in the liver or adipose tissue until they are needed, catch #2, fat soluble vitamins are NOT needed in high dosages because they are needed in the body like Vitamin C or the other water soluble vitamins. The moral to the story is many vitamins arent used up on a day to day basis so there is no need for a multi-vitamins packed full of vitamins, the unused fat soluble vitamins will build up and continue to be stored and eventually they will become toxic because they are at scuh high levels, a Centrum or Mega Man is more than enough especially with a solid diet.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established

Animal pak is simply a "supped" up multi-vitamin. Im not a fan of animal pak because their selling tool is to pack as many different vitamins into 11 pills as they can....the ycatch is vitamins A,D,E, & K which animal pak is high in are all fat soluble vitamins, meaning when not in use they are stored in the liver or adipose tissue until they are needed, catch #2, fat soluble vitamins are NOT needed in high dosages because they are needed in the body like Vitamin C or the other water soluble vitamins. The moral to the story is many vitamins arent used up on a day to day basis so there is no need for a multi-vitamins packed full of vitamins, the unused fat soluble vitamins will build up and continue to be stored and eventually they will become toxic because they are at scuh high levels, a Centrum or Mega Man is more than enough especially with a solid diet.
Very True YJ.. not many people realize that the fat soluble vitamins can be toxins if they are taken in large doses for an extended period of time.. kinda makes me wonder what their 8th grade science teacher was teaching them :D