Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Mass FX Black with Destroyer?

Viper21

Member
Hey,

I currently have started using Mass FX Black, and will plan on using 2 bottles consecutively (2 months at 4 caps...6'0, 210lbs).

I also have some left over MassFX 'The Destroyer'. Would it be of any beneficial use to stack the two together?

I'm using this to assist with a recomp.

Thoughts?
 
I had great results with running MFX Black. Ran it stand alone and a really low dose that I kept creeping up. Only hit 4 caps last 2 weeks. Never had a reason to go higher as results were coming. Only downside and it was big, was the acne. It was hard trying to keep that under control. I'm planning on running it again with MFx Destroyer (as I have 2 un-opened bottles that I want to clear out). Any recommendations on stacking/dosing the two? Planning on 8 weeks. Thanks.
 
Viper21 said:
I had great results with running MFX Black. Ran it stand alone and a really low dose that I kept creeping up. Only hit 4 caps last 2 weeks. Never had a reason to go higher as results were coming. Only downside and it was big, was the acne. It was hard trying to keep that under control. I'm planning on running it again with MFx Destroyer (as I have 2 un-opened bottles that I want to clear out). Any recommendations on stacking/dosing the two? Planning on 8 weeks. Thanks.

Hey Viper. Glad you had a good run with massFx black. I really enjoyed my run with it as well and had a similar experience. As for stacking it. I think they would complement each other nicely. My only concern would be your total zinc intake. So I would probably suggest you stay on the conservative end of dosing for mfxb.

A couple options I would use for dosing would be.

destroyer 2in the morning 2at night.
And MFXB 1morning and 1night or Pre workout.
Or
1MFXB morning 1destroyer morning
And 1MFXB night 1destroyer night.

These are just examples. But I would favor the first option personally. Or I would just run them separately :D that way you prolong the gains.
 
Back
Top