Mass FX Black Log 6/2013

cotrone407

Member
Hello everyone. I am going to start my first supplement log ever! So please bare with me if I list something irrelevant.

My Stats:
Age :22
Height: 6'1
Weight:178


I have one bottle that is a 4 week run. Planning on buying a second bottle to run a full 8 week cycle. I have ran a couple AX products before and enjoyed them but never logged. This will be a way to keep me going and motivated throughout the cycle.

Other Supplements I am taking:
Fish Oil
BCAA's (Bodytech)
Muti- Vitamin
Beef Aminos
Joint supplement
Pre-workout- Nitaflex (GAT)
Whey Protein

Workout Plan- Training at 24hr fitness 6 days on 1 day off -with daily 4 mile hike in canyon.

Foundation-
Starting weight-178

Goal:
Gain muscle/strength hardness and size.

I was originally 190 pounds over weight and recently cut down to 168 but been putting alot of effort in the gym now gaining a good amount of muscle and sitting at 178 today.

Calorie intake will be around 3000 calories daily.

I would love any tips on taking this supplement please share your valued incites to boosting my gains!

Thank You!







I will be starting the Supplement today- June 11th 2013
 
is this the $9 bottle they were talking about?

as to dosing, follow label-2 cap am/2 caps pm...with or without food. i would take it 20 minutes before a meal, but thats just me!!!
 
is this the $9 bottle they were talking about?

as to dosing, follow label-2 cap am/2 caps pm...with or without food. i would take it 20 minutes before a meal, but thats just me!!!

Yup!

Sounds good that is what im planning on doing for dosing. What is the latest you would take your "PM" dose?
 
Yup!

Sounds good that is what im planning on doing for dosing. What is the latest you would take your "PM" dose?


don't think that is really a factor since it doesn't seem to have anything that looks like it would prevent sleep.
 
Back
Top