Mass 400 (Test E - Tren E - Mast E) cycle

Tob5222

Awards
Hi,

I’m looking for some advice on my second cycle.

I’ve done test 400 prior but looking to up the results with mass400

Mass400 =
Test e 200mg/ml
Mast e 100mg/ml
Tren e 100mg/ml

I’m thinking a 12 week cycle as follows

10 / 12 Week Cycle
Week 1-12 Mass 400 1ml a week
Week 1-8 Anavar 60 mg/day
Week 1-12 Aromasin 15 mg EOD
Week 1-12 N2 Guard ED
Week 1-12 Cabergoline 0.25mg weekly
Week 1-12 Carradine 20mg ED

Is there any advise on this?
Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id recommend, first time using tren and mast, get all 3 drugs in their own seperate vials. Save the blend for another run. Why?

Youve never run tren. If 100mg is too much for you, you have to drop the whole product and your cycle is screwed. You also cant increase the masteron, or test, without increasing the other compounds.

So fork out the extra cash and buy tren ace, mast prop, test enth. Youll then have complete freedom to dose and drop as needed. Later on, once you have experience with these compounds, you could use the blend and add to it (say, you might like your test:mast 1:2, so you add some mast to your cycle).

Should you run tren as a second cycle? Prolly not.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also OP, I hate to sound preachy and I know you are prolly determined to go with this cycle but, I noticed you had a thread up asking about cutting diets whilst bulking. This is a bit of a red flag. We all want more muscle, less fat. Drugs will certainly help with this. But....trying to achieve everything at once, youre possibly beiing too greedy and impatient here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What he said 👆

Do not buy a blend that contains a drug you have never used because you can't adjust the dose without increasing or decreasing everything. These blends are also full of solvents most of the time because you have to to get all the ingredients into the oil at those concentrations.

Buy separate products, start with the testosterone dose you know you can handle, match that with masteron and then once you know everything is working right, add the tren at like 100mg and feel it out

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with all the previous posts, but if this is only your second cycle I wouldn’t add Tren yet. Try Test at 400 and Mast at 400, and see how it treats you, then if all is well, after sufficient PCT and time off, you could run your next cycle with a third anabolic added, like NPP or something, or if your just totally determined Tren.

Tob5222

Awards
Also OP, I hate to sound preachy and I know you are prolly determined to go with this cycle but, I noticed you had a thread up asking about cutting diets whilst bulking. This is a bit of a red flag. We all want more muscle, less fat. Drugs will certainly help with this. But....trying to achieve everything at once, youre possibly beiing too greedy and impatient here.
No, not at all. It’s all helpful advise. I’m not determined to go with this cycle no, I’m trying to gain info.

Tob5222

Awards
I agree with all the previous posts, but if this is only your second cycle I wouldn’t add Tren yet. Try Test at 400 and Mast at 400, and see how it treats you, then if all is well, after sufficient PCT and time off, you could run your next cycle with a third anabolic added, like NPP or something, or if your just totally determined Tren.
What is NPP?

And I’m not determined for tren no.
In fact the whole post was really to see peoples reactions of whether it was a good idea or not!

Would most say 3 vials?
Or drop the Tren altogether ?

I feel that I likely am being far to impatient as someone already said

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is NPP?

In fact the whole post was really to see peoples reactions of whether it was a good idea or not!

Would most say 3 vials?

Drop the Tren, it's very likely unnecessary.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is NPP?

Would most say 3 vials?

Npp is fast acting deca. Like say you got test e and the fast acting is test prop, deca is nandrolone and npp is nandrolone prop.

It works faster then traditional deca and if you get any bad side effects, because it's fast acting it gets out of your system fast so if you stop taking it within a week or two all your side effects are gone vs. Regular deca can take months to clear out your system.

A good seccond cycle would be test/mast or test/primo or test/eq.

Whatever two you pick, 300 to 400 mg of each per week is going to be a good cycle, probably one and a half to two times as strong as your last cycle with very minimal risk of increased side effects.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Npp is fast acting deca. Like say you got test e and the fast acting is test prop, deca is nandrolone and npp is nandrolone prop.

It works faster then traditional deca and if you get any bad side effects, because it's fast acting it gets out of your system fast so if you stop taking it within a week or two all your side effects are gone vs. Regular deca can take months to clear out your system.

Whatever two you pick, 300 to 400 mg of each per week is going to be a good cycle, probably one and a half to two times as strong as your last cycle with very minimal risk of increased side effects.
Yep this, much safer and easier to deal with.

Tob5222

Awards

Thank you! I appreciate your advise a lot. I only get my local gym advice and I’m very skeptical hence my forum venture!!

Tob5222

Awards
The advise is - tren and growth and all the problems will be gone haha

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The advise is - tren and growth and all the problems will be gone haha
Lol..yea 2 things you don't need on your first cycle. Although depending on age and sourcing I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to growth on your first cycle because it is a different pathway

Ibbigg39

Awards

I just started 3 weeks ago test e 500 mast e 300 Tren 210 separated three times a week I still kind of trying to zero in my caber liquid been doing three twice a week the last cycle of train I only took 50 twice a week and I didn't use any caber seems like I could work out for actual ever when I'm in the gym I just basically have to choose one to stop usually about 2 hours in on a Push Pull legs split I've never interacted on the forums really just trying to get serious about s*** I'm about four Cycles I welcome any advice on dosing especially about the caber

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just started 3 weeks ago test e 500 mast e 300 Tren 210 separated three times a week I still kind of trying to zero in my caber liquid been doing three twice a week the last cycle of train I only took 50 twice a week and I didn't use any caber seems like I could work out for actual ever when I'm in the gym I just basically have to choose one to stop usually about 2 hours in on a Push Pull legs split I've never interacted on the forums really just trying to get serious about s*** I'm about four Cycles I welcome any advice on dosing especially about the caber
I wouldn’t use caber unless I absolutely had to, but for most guys it seems like 0.25 to 0.5 2x week is a good starting point.

Most ppl will never need caber if they control estrogen and supplement with a little t3. And when I say a little I'm talking 12.5 daily for t3.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most ppl will never need caber if they control estrogen and supplement with a little t3. And when I say a little I'm talking 12.5 daily for t3.
Agreed on controlling estrogen to help prevent prolactin from climbing.

Why would you supplement with under a replacement dose of T3? Exogenous use is suppressive…

Ibbigg39

Awards
I wouldn’t use caber unless I absolutely had to, but for most guys it seems like 0.25 to 0.5 2x week is a good starting point.

Thanks bro is there something with caber I should worry about and what should I look for to know if I should use it, I used .2 and .3 this week I usually don't have a lot of estrogen issues, when I get a little acne on my back I'll pop a quarter Arimidex maybe three quarters a week sometimes I'll do a half I appreciate you guys responding to me I've never done the forms before don't really know much about t3 I was going to run this cycle take a couple months off on self trt prob 180 week then try to put something together for mass

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro is there something with caber I should worry about and what should I look for to know if I should use it, I used .2 and .3 this week I usually don't have a lot of estrogen issues, when I get a little acne on my back I'll pop a quarter Arimidex maybe three quarters a week sometimes I'll do a half I appreciate you guys responding to me I've never done the forms before don't really know much about t3 I was going to run this cycle take a couple months off on self trt prob 180 week then try to put something together for mass
You could get you some SNS Inhibit P or P5P and take daily to help mitigate prolactin, and save the Caber for if you start to show sides. Caber can come with it’s own sides and you really shouldn’t take unless necessary, but P5P is actually good for you and has always been effective at helping control Prolactin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something you should worry about with caber, yes, everything! It's a very shitty drug with a lot of negative effects that are not really noticeable but there happening. Too much to explain honestly, it's something you should really spend time researching and avoid it unless it's necessary. It definitely works, but it has negative effects on the brain and more.

The post above mentions some alternatives that will work for most ppl if the tren dose stays low like 150-200mg

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get no noticeable sides from caber but I know a lot of people who do. That being said, I ALWAYS go OTC for stuff when available in an effective method. SNS inhibit-p is absolutely fantastic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get no noticeable sides from caber but I know a lot of people who do. That being said, I ALWAYS go OTC for stuff when available in an effective method. SNS inhibit-p is absolutely fantastic.
It's not the noticeable sides you need to worry about with caber. It's the effects on the brain that accumulate over time that go unnoticed until it's too late. There's also some evidence it has long term accumulative effects on the heart, kidney and the lungs.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not the noticeable sides you need to worry about with caber. It's the effects on the brain that accumulate over time that go unnoticed until it's too late. There's also some evidence it has long term accumulative effects on the heart, kidney and the lungs.
For sure it has some long term issues BUT I was just pointing out some people take caber and feel absolutely awful with tremors and lightheaded.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For sure it has some long term issues BUT I was just pointing out some people take caber and feel absolutely awful with tremors and lightheaded.
It's all good, I get what your saying. I just didn't want the dude to assume feeling good on it means nothing is going wrong. I quoted your post but it was moreso for him to see the part about not realizing things might be going on.

With that said, if guys use tren like they should, Not in bulking phases, not for long periods of time and not multiple times a year. Keeping it in 6-8 weeks at the end of a cut in reasonable doses once or maybe twice a year, they would probably not ever use enough caber in there lifetime for things to go wrong. I think it's more the guys alternating deca for bulking and tren for cutting back and forth all year and using caber constantly to keep the ball rolling and there dong working who are gonna run into problems.

If guys look into trens effects on thyroid and the estrogen/prolactin relationship they can probably make it through most tren cycles without caber given there not blasting 500mg of tren.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like Smont said, if you keep your dose reasonable on Tren, 150-200mg, you really shouldn’t need Caber, P5P should be enough. Tren is so effective, it really doesn’t take a very big dose to see results.

Ibbigg39

Awards
Seems like great advice as far as I can tell lmao 🤣
Yeah no my hookup now really doesn't suggest it that much but the first time I tried it I loved it never really saw any sides I don't think I have insomnia or whatever they say but I wake up a few times during the night I still sleep pretty decent on this dose and my first hook up was all about it really all he had

Ibbigg39

Awards
Like Smont said, if you keep your dose reasonable on Tren, 150-200mg, you really shouldn’t need Caber, P5P should be enough. Tren is so effective, it really doesn’t take a very big dose to see results.
Yeah I'm going to stay doing what I'm doing now it's like 70 three times a week I'll definitely check out the stuff that y'all said and be mindful of the caber situation appreciate it

Ibbigg39

Awards
You could get you some SNS Inhibit P or P5P and take daily to help mitigate prolactin, and save the Caber for if you start to show sides. Caber can come with it’s own sides and you really shouldn’t take unless necessary, but P5P is actually good for you and has always been effective at helping control Prolactin.
So the SNS inhibit p and p5p I Googled and found it just wanted to make sure that you guys are talking about just the over the counter regular the stuff because sometimes they'll try and name supplements similar to things you would have to get other ways

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the SNS inhibit p and p5p I Googled and found it just wanted to make sure that you guys are talking about just the over the counter regular the stuff because sometimes they'll try and name supplements similar to things you would have to get other ways
Yes, the over the counter supplement.
Vitamin B6 converts to P5P in the liver, so P5P is the active form of B6. It helps control prolactin naturally as well as a host of other benefits. I use it even when doing a cycle with Trest, and I’ve never had to use Caber. Now I do have Caber on hand, just in case, but I’ve never had to use it.