Masking testosterone

alex1020

Awards
Hi guys I am currently getting drug tested for steroids and was curious how to get around this its only urine testing. I was thinking by taking just testosterone will alcohol cover it up since it drops it anyway? Thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
alcohol will not cover exogenous test... exo test will raise your levels waaayyyyyy more than booze will lower (which is minimal at most to begin with).

alex1020

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate would you have any idea on how to mask it in the urine?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are currently injecting, and you're being tested within a couple days, you're going to pop for steroids. Simple as that.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Call in sick for next couple weeks bro.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is this for work? and you're sure its a hormonal panel?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this for work? and you're sure its a hormonal panel?
I'm guessing he's an athlete.

Or he's seriously misinformed because his work "drug tests" and he thinks steroids show up on a piss test LMAO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test or Tren Base (the ester-less version of each) is about all you can look at that's affordable. And even these are assuming you can get enough notice to let them clear. If you pin right before practice and they wanna test you as soon as you come in you would still pop, but if you have like 8 hours notice you'd probably be fine.

There are calculators online to see how long compounds will be present in your blood and urine.

IGF1 and mechano growth factor aren't tested for.

Also consider that if you are using in a tested organization, you are cheating. As an athlete I realize you have no alternative organizations, but if you're a fighter or powerlifter then switch to an untested fed.

alex1020

Awards
I've actually been in trouble with the law and they can urine me for drugs when they want they can strip serch me and pretty much do anything.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've actually been in trouble with the law and they can urine me for drugs when they want they can strip serch me and pretty much do anything.
Steroids and drugs are totally different tests...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a blood draw for steroids bro.

Jesus.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
haha yes! I always ask because more than likely you're not being tested for roids lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a blood draw for steroids bro.

Jesus.
Actually you don't bro, they can do it with urine tests. I've had many.
If your not being observed whilst pissing, you can try one of the powdered urine kits.
There supposed to be real piss and come with a mini heater to raises it to body temp..
If you would like more details pm me.
I'm not an athlete but I do get tested in my job

sespress

Awards
They're almost def not gonna test you for that unless you got popped for slinging roids to begin with.

sespress

Awards
If your not being observed whilst pissing, you can try one of the powdered urine kits.
There supposed to be real piss and come with a mini heater to raises it to body temp..
It's called the 'Wizzinator" and it's basically a strap on with a pouch for fake urines. Also the powdered kits can come up strange on a lab test but will fool a 10 panel no issues.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So explain where AAS falls in the list of a 5 or 10 panel drug test.

I'll wait.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said they come under 5 or 10 panel, all I said is they can test your urine for roids, it's a seperate test, you fill 2 vials,1 for the usual and other for roids that goes to a different lab, I've been there mate honestly I know

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said they come under 5 or 10 panel, all I said is they can test your urine for roids, it's a seperate test, you fill 2 vials,1 for the usual and other for roids that goes to a different lab, I've been there mate honestly I know
And my point is your average company isn't testing for anabolics, too expensive for almost no gain. They run 5 or 7 or 10 panel tests. If he's not an athlete it's simply not going to be tested for in urine. No need to go back and forth on this anymore.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And my point is your average company isn't testing for anabolics, too expensive for almost no gain. They run 5 or 7 or 10 panel tests. If he's not an athlete it's simply not going to be tested for in urine. No need to go back and forth on this anymore.
This.

If your getting random piss tests for probation or your on parole or anything along those lines then its for anything that falls under a 10 panel. Steroids is not 1 of them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not true.

Steroid metabolites are in your urine.
That's why when people ask what I'm drinking at the gym I tell them racehorse piss...drink enough EQ it's bound to do something, right?