Marked Up

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With the new law pending approval the PH world has experienced a dramatic turn of events in a relatively short time. As a result the liquidation sales have shown up on near every on-line retailer. Sales promotions have been stating prices have been "slashed" to at or below cost - point being it is now visible what the average mark up on these supp's has been.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
And? Your point being? Do you know how much is costs to actually run a business? Apparently not. As someone who owns a few retail stores, let me tell you it's damn expensive. Do you have any idea of how many bottles of products these businesses would have to sell at only a couple dollars profit per bottle to even come close to paying their overhead expenses? They are running a business to be profitable, not to be nice guys and give people product for nothing. But that's just my opinion as a business owner, I guess.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
And? Your point being? Do you know how much is costs to actually run a business? Apparently not. As someone who owns a few retail stores, let me tell you it's damn expensive. Do you have any idea of how many bottles of products these businesses would have to sell at only a couple dollars profit per bottle to even come close to paying their overhead expenses? They are running a business to be profitable, not to be nice guys and give people product for nothing. But that's just my opinion as a business owner, I guess.

Exactly. People rarely understand the "cost of doing business."