MANSports New Super Anabolic Logging NOW!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just trying to give back to the community and spread the word of MAN.
Dude I have been a fan of MAN since back when I would buy clout off of discount anabolics. Last nite I tried a sample of rem pm and I feel in love with man all over again. Best sleep in my life. Plus I woke up and got right out of bed. It's gonna be a good birthday today !

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know who are signing up at the MANSports Forum. In an ability to detract spammers we have a security question, which is well, not a question, but the answer to the text box is MAN
Yeah that threw me off..Then just for fun I typed in MAN and it worked.. It was at that moment I felt a glimpse of what it's like to be a hacker..LOL

neddo

neddo

Awards
Yeah that threw me off..Then just for fun I typed in MAN and it worked.. It was at that moment I felt a glimpse of what it's like to be a hacker..LOL
luls I know that feel.

Dude I have been a fan of MAN since back when I would buy clout off of discount anabolics. Last nite I tried a sample of rem pm and I feel in love with man all over again. Best sleep in my life. Plus I woke up and got right out of bed. It's gonna be a good birthday today !
Nice! Glad you got your stuff in without any complications; happy birthday brother :cool:

Furiousracer

Awards
Current goals: gain 10lbs of lean mass
Training Style:5 days a week. Supersets on most exercises
Nutrition Style: 3500 calories a day, 250g protein, 300g carbs
Are you over 18 years of age? Yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook, twitter, youtube
Are you on any prescription medications? No (Zyrtec and Zantac )
Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No (acid reflux)
Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: no be the first!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really excited for this. When will you be releasing loggers picked?

Natty anabolics get me all hot and heavy.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really excited for this. When will you be releasing loggers picked?

Natty anabolics get me all hot and heavy.
Interesting.. They usually get me all hard and horny. :p

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
  • Current goals: Just entered the offseason and my goal is to add 5-7 pounds of muscle before next season (for me that will be May). I am expecting my bf to come up a few points from the 5% I'm at now, but would like to keep it below 8% during this winter bulk period.
  • Training Style: This winter, I will be performing my own 4 day split, hitting chest/shoulders on Mondays, Biceps/Triceps on Tuesdays, Back on Thursdays, a second, lighter Chest session on Fridays and Legs on Saturdays. On Monday, Wdnesday and Friday, I do a bootcamp-style cardio workout that incorporates kettlebells, TRX, ropes, plyos, etc.
  • Nutrition Style: During the contest season, I kept myself between 2600-2800 calories, at a 50/30/20 split. For me, that equaled out to be around 300g protein, 225g carbs and 65g fat. During the winter, I will be changing the macro split to 40/40/20 (or very close). With the increase calories though (~3300-3500/day), I will looking at closer to 330g protein, 330g carbs, and 80g fat. I keep at least half of my protein from lean meat sources (i.e. chicken, lean beef, fish) and carbs are always complex (sweet potatoes, whole wheat, etc.) I try to get in at least 2 cups of green leafy vegetables a day combined with fresh fruit.
  • Are you over 18 years of age? Yes- 36
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook, Google+, You Tube, and Twitter
  • Are you on any prescription medications? No
  • Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
  • Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links:While I haven't done any logs of this variety, I have consistently logged my nutrition and training for years. I think it would be a pretty seamless transition to expand on those daily, continuous logs and post them here with additional info and pictures.
  • 66215_3920666349341_864590164_n.jpg
    This is a photograph of me taken last week at my last contest. I wanted to include it to show that I beleive I have a pretty good handle of my training and nutrition and I think I could give this product a fair and honest assessment. Thanks for your consideration!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give me some so I can try it out. I'll let you know if it's ok to take. After I've tested it thoroughly you can let other people try it. Finishing up my current log in about 2 weeks.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Looking forward to seeing what's in this bad boy!

Will post an app if I don't get chosen for another log on another forum.

Big fan of MAN, Body Octane was one of the first supplement I ever tried. Oh the memories

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
•Current goals: I wanna get huge like the boys...but lean bulking for women's physique ;)
•Training Style: 6 days lifting (with days of double sessions to throw in some afternoon cardio)
•Nutrition Style: 6-7 meals a day, 1760-2000 calorie carb cycle
•Are you over 18 years of age? Yes
•Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? HELL Yes
•Are you able to start ASAP? HELL Yes AGAIN
•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook
•Are you on any prescription medications? not at all
•Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? thankfully not
•Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: see link in my signature... I am a female mod for another bodybuilding forum

I am not sure if I am eligible to log this since I have no idea what is in it but thought I would ask

mansports

mansports

Board Sponsor
Awards
we are still looking for loggers - keep the apps coming.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we are still looking for loggers - keep the apps coming.
Finishing up my MAN log today. If you liked it and you'd like to see a similar one for this product, then consider this my application!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
when will they be chosen? is mine clear enough for consideration? thanks Chefbo.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't kid yourself guys. MAN will probably just have me run 4 different logs myself.

neddo

neddo

Awards
BAMP.

Still taking apps men.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their loss!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a lot of people are focusing on the USPlabs one. Both are great companies but lets face it everyone who has been lifting for a month knows what Jack3d is.
I can't wait for the profiles to be released so I can do some comparisons. Both seem great and this isn't being done justice imo.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of people are focusing on the USPlabs one. Both are great companies but lets face it everyone who has been lifting for a month knows what Jack3d is.
I can't wait for the profiles to be released so I can do some comparisons. Both seem great and this isn't being done justice imo.
Agreed!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Logs will speak for themselves.

I haven't followed any logs yet, but just figured pink magic 2.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in for logging but still in for profile. Surprised more people haven't thrown in apps tho.

On a side note a pretty new Body Octane tub now resides in my supp stash. ;)

neddo

neddo

Awards
Not in for logging but still in for profile. Surprised more people haven't thrown in apps tho.

On a side note a pretty new Body Octane tub now resides in my supp stash. ;)
You're gonna get ripped dude :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna get ripped dude :p
Body Octane plus Protocol before DL and Bench tomorrow..mission accepted. :cool:

/endtangent

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is just a tease. Logs will pop up with posters who didn't even put in applications.

Politics and **** dawg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is just a tease. Logs will pop up with posters who didn't even put in applications.

Politics and **** dawg
Is this how we win logs??? ^^^
Lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's all jokes homie.

If they read the thread, I'm sure they can see I'm eager to get my hands on this.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, you didn't reach your max # of applicants for the N-Force log opp and you still ran the logs!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll log this starting around Christmas :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, you didn't reach your max # of applicants for the N-Force log opp and you still ran the logs!
Eh this deserves to be done justice. I'm down for waiting if maybe some tid bits if info get passed down :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested in logging but I'm tied up right now (for a while) and hate people that use sponsored logs as they're only supplementation (cough mkretz cough)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to log it. I just want Vik to hook me up. ;)