MAN Sports wants 5 Gameday loggers!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email confirmation from our shipping department: Gameday has shipped! I will PM winners with their tracking numbers tonight or tomorrow.

Remember to log in the appropriate section of the forums, post a link to your logs in this thread, and please leave a final review in the forums or the Nutraplanet store.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some nice turdcutters!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
They suuuuuure are!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get on track, jack...how bout some racks????

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Rack attack. . .

flbp-3.jpg

flbp-9.jpg

flbp-64.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this log now has thebigt seal of approval:boobies:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish pics loaded on my phone
c'mon man, you can do better than that....i wish the chicks in post 212 stepped out of my computer screen and said hey big daddy, we could use a little get it on!!!

if you are gonna wish...go big or stay home!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
c'mon man, you can do better than that....i wish the chicks in post 212 stepped out of my computer screen and said hey big daddy, we could use a little get it on!!!

if you are gonna wish...go big or stay home!!!!
That DivaMax your company makes must really be working, you're all horned up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That DivaMax your company makes must really be working, you're all horned up!
smarter, stronger and better looking too!!! it's better than a night at holiday inn!!!!

murk01

murk01

Awards
smarter, stronger and better looking too!!! it's better than a night at holiday inn!!!!
dang. lol so Divamax will helps with the looks... how bout putting some more hair on my head.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang. lol so Divamax will helps with the looks... how bout putting some more hair on my head.

all i can say is it won't make it worse, and it is good for the prostate, guys with hair issues many times suffer with prostate issues also, imo.

murk01

murk01

Awards
all i can say is it won't make it worse, and it is good for the prostate, guys with hair issues many times suffer with prostate issues also, imo.
...uuhh... who switched this guy into bussness mode?..
but... i think ur right bout linking hairloss and prostate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
...uuhh... who switched this guy into bussness mode?..
but... i think ur right bout linking hairloss and prostate
lol...i am just a huge fan of divanill.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take all the divanil or saw palmetto you want; if your genetics are a certain way, you're going bald.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sprinter guy: clear some messages; can't send you your tracking # until you clear some space

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take all the divanil or saw palmetto you want; if your genetics are a certain way, you're going bald.
i guess there could be worse things...remember the twilight zone where burgess meredith plays the far sighted guy who justs wants to read...he is in the library when a nuke goes off and the part of library he is in is also an old bomb shelter...he comes out and everyone is gone and he can read undisturbed...then he breaks his glasses!!! damn, i loved the twilight zone!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a nice round head, so it's nice being bald. Had hair down to the small of my back in college, so I've been to both extremes. Bald is def where it's at!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have a nice round head, so it's nice being bald. Had hair down to the small of my back in college, so I've been to both extremes. Bald is def where it's at!
yes sir! bald all the way

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know MAN sent me a goodie package today. Anyone else?

murk01

murk01

Awards
i gota call the wife and see if anything came in... gettin AMPD

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really!! I would love a MAN goodie package! Maybe that's just for the veterans. Jealous Mr. Honda!
My rep order was sent out w promo winners' shipping. Should be soon!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh I got my rep order already! I thought you got an extra goodie package!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wheres mine :'(

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news guys! Can't wait to follow along.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
As a long time craze user I am always looking for something new that has the same or stronger effects. I understand that game day is, from what I know, the only other pre that uses dendrobium. Does it compare to craze as far as the focus goes? I like that tunnel vision feeling from craze, without the jitters or pounding heart. How does game day compare?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a long time craze user I am always looking for something new that has the same or stronger effects. I understand that game day is, from what I know, the only other pre that uses dendrobium. Does it compare to craze as far as the focus goes? I like that tunnel vision feeling from craze, without the jitters or pounding heart. How does game day compare?
Never used Craze, but I can attest to Gameday's unparalleled focus and energy. It might be the strongest pre I've used (at a full scoop). In fact, I only use a half scoop on leg days or else I feel like my heart will explode through my chest! Full scoop on chest/back or arm days works well, and even on cardio days if you take 1/2 to 1 full scoop it works well to keep you in the zone.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Thank you for your insight. I'm not looking for anything that would give me a thundering heart rate, jitters or palpitations. I just like being focused in without all that crazy energy. Craze seems to do that just fine for me. Maybe I should just stick with it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your insight. I'm not looking for anything that would give me a thundering heart rate, jitters or palpitations. I just like being focused in without all that crazy energy. Craze seems to do that just fine for me. Maybe I should just stick with it.
I guess it depends on stim tolerance and sensitivity. We don't recommend a full scoop except in cases where people want to turn it to 11! Lol. 1/2 scoop (a full serving) is smooth and keeps you focused. A full scoop is an experience that I'd recommend people do every now and then. 1/2 - 3/4 scoop is the range a lot of our loggers and testers have found to be ideal with minimal sides and maximum benefit.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
We still posting pics?

_jc1.jpg