Man Sports' PR-XT/Nolvadren XT/Delta XT Stack

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
Just got the new formulas of PR-XT, Nolvadren and Delta XT delivered (I love Anacylcus and am gonna miss Test1fy dearly for its' dosage)
Just wondering how you'd stack these? Would you go PR-XT and Nolvadren or PR-XT and Delta? Or all three even?
Thanks as always

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohh its back ? SNS is working on Anacylcus product as well .. i love the stuff myself and cant wait

but i think PR-XT + Nolva if looking to get shredded .. or if want more of a test booster with PR-XT then delta

I believe all 3 can be stacked since no ingridents are overlapping

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
Just got the new formulas of PR-XT, Nolvadren and Delta XT delivered (I love Anacylcus and am gonna miss Test1fy dearly for its' dosage)
Just wondering how you'd stack these? Would you go PR-XT and Nolvadren or PR-XT and Delta? Or all three even?
Thanks as always
new nolva is a little useless with dhea... but yea your stack is insane .. better go all three together

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohh its back ? SNS is working on Anacylcus product as well .. i love the stuff myself and cant wait

but i think PR-XT + Nolva if looking to get shredded .. or if want more of a test booster with PR-XT then delta

I believe all 3 can be stacked since no ingridents are overlapping
OOOOOOOOO you let the cat out of the bag!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All 3 or GQ Recommendation. Definitely looking forward to the new sns they haven’t been sleeping the last year!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks lads.
It's why I love this place.
Was just a bit confused about the stacking of Delta and Nolvadren due to both containing DIM.
With the DHEA in the Nolvadren, isn't that a bit counter productive for a PCT supplement?
I was going to use that MAN stack as a PCT for a 6 week, 2 bottle, Dermacrine run but my word, I'm confused now...

As an aside, I bloody well love SNS (although I really, really miss the old Glycophase formula) so I can't wait to see/run their anacylcus product.

BJT

Awards
Keep us posted on how you get on with the PR-XT stack, out of interest!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks lads.
It's why I love this place.
Was just a bit confused about the stacking of Delta and Nolvadren due to both containing DIM.
With the DHEA in the Nolvadren, isn't that a bit counter productive for a PCT supplement?
I was going to use that MAN stack as a PCT for a 6 week, 2 bottle, Dermacrine run but my word, I'm confused now...

As an aside, I bloody well love SNS (although I really, really miss the old Glycophase formula) so I can't wait to see/run their anacylcus product.
oral dhea is a waste and useless.. so i dont know why they put it for cortisol control.. on the other hand pr xt is very good better than the og version .

BJT

Awards
How did this run treat you in the end @Malbranque?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How did this run treat you in the end @Malbranque?
Sorry for the delay in getting back on this. Haven't been online much.

Yeah, it was decent. I wound up running a combo of Nolvadren XT, M-Test, Anacyclus XT and Delta XT (Delta - 3 caps at bedtime) post a 2 month Dermacrine cycle and I felt just as good on that run as I did on Dermacrine. Mood was up substantially and sleep was incredible, truth be told. Face and tummy leaner. No real change to libido. Bit 'meh' at best lately, but that could be my bast@rd depression and the doc is trying to put me on Citalopram which I'm loath to go near again...

Reactions: BJT

BJT

Awards
Thanks for getting back and for the feedback.

That sounds like an excellent stack to follow the derma. Very tempted to add some Nolvadren and Anacyclus to my next run of M-Test (when I can get hold of it again) now. Sorry to hear about how you've been feeling lately and hopefully you can avoid the Citalopram.