MAN Sports PR-XT & BLR Follidrone 2.0 Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Havent gymed properly really in 6months, have been on and off due to work & being lazy. Havent stepped foot in the gym in a month, so looking to go ham now I have some motivation and kick things in the right Direction for 2018.

Gym will be a 4 day split, Back&Bi's, Chest&Tri's, Shoulders, Legs. Will be going to the gym no less than 5 times a week.

Supps I'll be using are:

BLR Follidrone 2.0
MAN Sports PX-RT
Fish Oil
1 Scoop of Green Powder
Olympus Labs Endur+ (Carb+BCAA Intra workout drink)
Whey Protein

As much as I love creatine, Ive had to stay away from it due to MPB being in the family & creatine is known to increase hair loss, so none of that unfortunately.

I do have some Animal Pak (Powder form) on hand, but it seems to differ from the tabs, and makes me feel a little weird, can't quite place my finger on it, might start using it again for the start of the log, and discontinue if the feeling comes back.

Will be starting tomorrow & hope to update this 5x a week.

Ill post current body pictures later tonight, and find out my starting weight ASAP. I would imagine I'm around 72kg. All weights recorded in this log will be in KG, as I'm British (tea&crumpets etc etc)

Lets do this!

supp.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! You won’t be disappointed with FD2!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this, nice stack there and sounds like you’re ready to hit 2018 hard!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using it since it came out, amazing product, its a daily supp for me
Yes sir! The longer it’s used, you reap even more benefits.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like FD2 as well! in to follow.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Currently doing my first session, feels like my heart is beating out my chest, must be the pr-xt, not complaining though, feels pretty alpha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
1st day back in the gym today, felt so good to be back.

Taking 3 follidrone upon waking up, 3 PR-XT with breakfast then 3 PR-XT post workout with food. 1 scoop of green powder & Fish oil with lunch.

Shoulders:

Strict Standing Military Press:

40KGx6
40KGx6
40KGx6
40KGx6

Seated Shoulder Press:

80KGx8
80KGx8
80KGx8

Laateral Raise Machine:

40KGx8
40KGx8
40KGx8

Seated Arnie Press:

16KG Each arm x 8
16KG Each arm x 8
16KG Each arm x 8

Front Laateral Raise supersetted w/ Side Laateral Raise:

6KG each arm x 16
6KG each arm x 8

6KG each arm x 16
6KG each arm x 8

6KG each arm x 16
6KG each arm x 8

Weights arent impressive in anyway but just getting back into the swing of it & dont want to injure myself 1st week back.
Trying to eat 4-5 meals a day, should help put weight back on quick.

Current Body Shape:

current.jpg

Feel super skinny with too much body fat, haven't weighed myself but imagine its inbetween 70-75kg. Definitely motivation to smash the gym hard considering how much better shape I used to be in

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently doing my first session, feels like my heart is beating out my chest, must be the pr-xt, not complaining though, feels pretty alpha
That is the affect OG Anabeta used to have...
Unfortunately, I am not noticing this at all!

I am taking the same stack. FD2 has essentially been a staple of mine forever...but everyone knows that.

The PR-XT is new to me a week or so ago....and I have not been impressed. I was hoping it was going to be like OG Anabeta and it so isn’t for me. I may as well be taking a pill filled with rice powder. I was not a fan of the latest versions of ABE, but even those blow away PR-XT IMO.

I wish you luck though!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
That is the affect OG Anabeta used to have...
Unfortunately, I am not noticing this at all!

I am taking the same stack. FD2 has essentially been a staple of mine forever...but everyone knows that.

The PR-XT is new to me a week or so ago....and I have not been impressed. I was hoping it was going to be like OG Anabeta and it so isn’t for me. I may as well be taking a pill filled with rice powder. I was not a fan of the latest versions of ABE, but even those blow away PR-XT IMO.

I wish you luck though!
Where did you buy your PR-XT from? I got mine from Predator Nutrition which is an old batch, could be why

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where did you buy your PR-XT from? I got mine from Predator Nutrition which is an old batch, could be why
Really? I just got mine directly from Man Sports. I guess the lot# is mx1420 and expiration date is 11/19..

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Well maybe they literally decided to cap some rice powder for my batch, as they ran out of the raw materials. It would be my luck;)
Ill know fairly well how its affecting me, I've used follidrone for years and years so will be able to report on any different feelings. Follidrone is instantly noticeable first day back in the gym, love it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ill know fairly well how its affecting me, I've used follidrone for years and years so will be able to report on any different feelings. Follidrone is instantly noticeable first day back in the gym, love it
I hear ya loud and clear on that one Sir!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st day back in the gym today, felt so good to be back.

Taking 3 follidrone upon waking up, 3 PR-XT with breakfast then 3 PR-XT post workout with food. 1 scoop of green powder & Fish oil with lunch.

Shoulders:

Strict Standing Military Press:

40KGx6
40KGx6
40KGx6
40KGx6

Seated Shoulder Press:

80KGx8
80KGx8
80KGx8

Laateral Raise Machine:

40KGx8
40KGx8
40KGx8

Seated Arnie Press:

16KG Each arm x 8
16KG Each arm x 8
16KG Each arm x 8

Front Laateral Raise supersetted w/ Side Laateral Raise:

6KG each arm x 16
6KG each arm x 8

6KG each arm x 16
6KG each arm x 8

6KG each arm x 16
6KG each arm x 8

Weights arent impressive in anyway but just getting back into the swing of it & dont want to injure myself 1st week back.
Trying to eat 4-5 meals a day, should help put weight back on quick.

Current Body Shape:

View attachment 158626

Feel super skinny with too much body fat, haven't weighed myself but imagine its inbetween 70-75kg. Definitely motivation to smash the gym hard considering how much better shape I used to be in
You taking Taking 3ea follidrone at one time?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah; follidrone messes my sleep if I take it later in the day, so I just take them all first thing when I wake up
FD has never givin me sleep issues.
What time of day do you workout?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
FD has never givin me sleep issues.
What time of day do you workout?
I have pretty bad insomnia, if I take FD past 2pm it messes me up pretty bad when it comes to bed time.

If I'm training my GF Its about 6.30am, if I go solo its around 3pm

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have pretty bad insomnia, if I take FD past 2pm it messes me up pretty bad when it comes to bed time.

If I'm training my GF Its about 6.30am, if I go solo its around 3pm
Interesting. Do what you have to do to get that important sleep!
Curious to see how it works for you taking it all at once. Don't know anyone that has done this before. You might be onto something!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Do what you have to do to get that important sleep!
Curious to see how it works for you taking it all at once. Don't know anyone that has done this before. You might be onto something!
Its probably better to split if it doesn't effect your sleep. Im going to try 2 caps pre, one cap post if I train early in the day

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its probably better to split if it doesn't effect your sleep. Im going to try 2 caps pre, one cap post if I train early in the day
I dose 2 caps pre and 1 cap a few hours before bed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do 1 cap when I get up, 1 cap 45 min PWO, and 1 cap before my evening meal. Sometimes that last dose ends up being before bed instead. I have never had any sleep issues with it either..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there something else you are taking that can affect sleep?
The absorption package in FD2 might be increasing its uptake.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Something to mention and it can’t be placebo is how insane my hunger has been today, I find the opposite to be true when taking follidrone on it’s own.

I've had 5 meals today when I normally have 3. Just had about 1,500 calories of Chinese food and feel I could do the same again,only ate 15 mins ago. The hunger increase on PR-XT is insane

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something to mention and it can’t be placebo is how insane my hunger has been today, I find the opposite to be true when taking follidrone on it’s own.

I've had 5 meals today when I normally have 3. Just had about 1,500 calories of Chinese food and feel I could do the same again,only ate 15 mins ago. The hunger increase on PR-XT is insane
I think we did a BLR contest on the OG folli awhile ago. Good to see ya back man! With FD2.0 the hunger is real! Feed the machine man!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I eat like a horse on FD2. Plus everytime I hammer Chinese food I'm hungry an hour later.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am following to see how PR-XT treats you. I have a couple bottles sitting for the last 5 months or so..

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Training later in the day today.

Woke up & had 4 crumpets and 6 pieces of bacon for breakfast which was just about 1,000 calories. Again, dont feel full at all, this stack is awesome for appetite increase

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the PR-XT? Was torn between trying that or test1fy for my next run when I finish up my stack!