Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Man Sports Game Day review

Xfit10

Active Member
The majority of my workouts were crossift ago thistle view is in respect to that style of workout.


Mixability- mixed in a shaker with little to no effort! No clumps, no particular not dissolving!

Taste- typically not fan of fruit punch anything, but this wasn't sweet like most fruit punch and it was smooth. Definitely in my top 3 fruit punch flavors for me.

Energy- energy was through the roof! Even on 1/2 scoop(1 serving) the dosage might look low but don't be fooled 1/2 school was enough for any workout I wanted to do.

Focus- I drive 10 minutes to my gym and on the way i literally felt the focus kick in! I saint feel it kick in like that first day the rest of the log but in the gym the focus was there everytime.


I played around with my dosage the whole time. I found that 1/2 scoop was good enough for any workout, I scoop was a little too much for me if the workout was fast paced but great on a strength day, there was a great mind to muscle connection. When in buy a tub ill probably go 1/2 to 3/4 scoop the majority of the time and really stretch out the servings. Game Day is a potent preworkout!

Thanks Man Sports for the product!
 
Back
Top