MAN Sports GAME DAY! Log & Review

Rich Joseph

Rich Joseph

Awards
Day 1 -

I ate my pre-workout meal at about 10 am during my third class of the day. At about 1130 am, I arrived at my apartment and immediately consumed 1 full scoop (2 servings) of Game Day along with 2 scoops of Carnivor. I drank some of the Game Day by itself first, so I could judge the flavor by itself. I sat down to begin my review after changing...and BOOM! My energy levels shot through the roof. So, I grabbed my bag and went straight to the gym before having a chance to write one word about the flavor.

Here's my review after my first workout. Today was Push Day(Chest, Tri's, and Delt's):

Taste: 8/10
I have found that most fruit punch flavored supplements are awful...However, Game Day's fruit punch flavor tasted great.

Performance: 9/10
The energy hit me hard and lasted throughout my workout. No crash and no stomach issues. My focus was elevated and I got monster pumps. This was my first workout since I competed in the Jax Physique the last Saturday, so I am still very lean and vascular. My veins were bulging and I was getting great contractions during my sets.

Overall: 9/10
The product mixed well in cold water with no powder settling at the bottom of my shaker. Overall, this product is one of the hardest hitting products I have ever used and, as of my first workout, I can't wait to use it tomorrow.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great first review! Will be following along my friend.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you enjoyed it!

Rich Joseph

Rich Joseph

Awards
Didn't get a chance to post my Day 2 review, so I'll post it along with my Day 3 review.

Day 2 - I was training first thing in the morning, so I mixed one scoop of Game Day with 2 scoops of Carnivor and 1 scoop of CarbonX. 15 minutes later my energy levels were through the roof and I was ready to train. Today was Pull Day(Back, Bi's, and Traps). My increased energy lasted throughout the whole workout and I moved heavier weight than I was expecting for my first Back workout since the show.

This product doesn't disappoint. Increased pumps, energy, and focus have been consistent during my first two uses.

Day 3 - LEG DAY. I woke up at 530 am and used the same mixture as the previous day. Performance was the same, but unlike most products, GAME DAY lasted the entire leg workout and cause NO discomfort.

Performance: 10/10
Certain products I have used in the past never sat in my stomach very well during leg day, GAME DAY was not one of those. No discomfort whatsoever. After 3 uses, it has yet to disappoint.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great results man! Working some big muscle groups. Glad Gameday's fueling your beast sessions!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
late but in :)

some awesome sessions there bro, and nothing lower than an 8, and that was just for taste. seems like we're getting nothing but positive feedback on Game Day. looking forward to seeing what your upcoming days look like

Rich Joseph

Rich Joseph

Awards
Day 4 - BACK! Early morning session again at 6 am, so I had a meal replacement shake upon waking and took Game Day right before I got to the gym. By the time my warm up was over I was hyped. Focus was extra good today. I had to be in class at 730 so I needed to get a hard workout done and head out to make it on time. Game Day delivered once again.

No crash, no jitters. Overall, after 4 workouts with Game Day, I can say I would definitely recommend this product and will be using it again.

Thank you to MAN Sports for giving me the opportunity to test and log one of their great products.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Efffffin' a!

My bad dude, I don't know how I missed this :mad:

Really wish I had gotten in from the getgo, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your feedback was/is one of the ones I had planned to get the most from, per your strong ass background. Thanks for giving back man.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 - BACK! Early morning session again at 6 am, so I had a meal replacement shake upon waking and took Game Day right before I got to the gym. By the time my warm up was over I was hyped. Focus was extra good today. I had to be in class at 730 so I needed to get a hard workout done and head out to make it on time. Game Day delivered once again.

No crash, no jitters. Overall, after 4 workouts with Game Day, I can say I would definitely recommend this product and will be using it again.

Thank you to MAN Sports for giving me the opportunity to test and log one of their great products.
Lot of users comment on taking it even on "off days" just for that focus/energy aspect at work or school. Gotta love that crash-free energy!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Lot of users comment on taking it even on "off days" just for that focus/energy aspect at work or school. Gotta love that crash-free energy!
always helps me get schoolwork done haha, really makes me efficient