Man claims Cardarine saves his life

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, this is extremely interesting. GW needs to be back in research.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man that is great maybe gw will do more for me than just energy and fatloss

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
That story is great and inspiring, I'm really glad it helped that individual and gave him his life back.

I'm still very weary of using GW. I know it works and the demonstrable positive impacts it can have on lipids. I'm still just really concerned when a pharmaceutical research company voluntarily abandons what could otherwise be a very promising drug. If a PPAR agonist like that worked (and it seems to) and they could get it through clinical trials, do you know how much that would be worth? I know profit is the pharmaceutical industry's primary motivation, so there is no reason to give up on it other than some underlying problem with the drug, be it the cancer concerns (which granted are on a different species, different metabolism, and differential mg/kg dose) or something else unpublished, why would any drug developer not want this in their portfolio? I would be very cautious about using this compound

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup I have seen that. Apparently it reversed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

cardarine was always a bit of a mystery for me. Never really delved deeper into its mechanism of action.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That story is great and inspiring, I'm really glad it helped that individual and gave him his life back.

I'm still very weary of using GW. I know it works and the demonstrable positive impacts it can have on lipids. I'm still just really concerned when a pharmaceutical research company voluntarily abandons what could otherwise be a very promising drug. If a PPAR agonist like that worked (and it seems to) and they could get it through clinical trials, do you know how much that would be worth? I know profit is the pharmaceutical industry's primary motivation, so there is no reason to give up on it other than some underlying problem with the drug, be it the cancer concerns (which granted are on a different species, different metabolism, and differential mg/kg dose) or something else unpublished, why would any drug developer not want this in their portfolio? I would be very cautious about using this compound
^This^

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, becoming cardio efficient is cardiac protective in itself. More endurance = more efficient heart which makes the heart have to work less hard to support everything. Makes sense and I totally believe it . Sr9009 would be an option and hasn’t been shown to have the cancer risk

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy crap...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saw that when moreplatesmoredates posted it on YouTube. Very interesting stuff. Wish the guy told the doc so they could start concidering GW

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saw that when moreplatesmoredates posted it on YouTube. Very interesting stuff. Wish the guy told the doc so they could start concidering GW
This story will get out to the general public. Almost guaranteed.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When in a do or die situation, what this guy did was the right thing, and something we should all do when the medical establishment cannot help us

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet, I am going to run a GW and SR cycle soon, waiting on second bottle of SR (damn that frequent dosage)

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still trying to figure out the weight loss properties. SOme say it just helps you do more cardio others say it actually helps lose weight in additon to your normal workout and diet along with cardio similar but less intense than say ECA

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am still trying to figure out the weight loss properties. SOme say it just helps you do more cardio others say it actually helps lose weight in additon to your normal workout and diet along with cardio similar but less intense than say ECA
Cardarine got 0 active weight loss abilities. It’s purely an endurance enhancer... it’s going to allow you to do more cardio and push thru endurance type exercise a bit more.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was initially posted on reddit, which is when I came across it. Yes it was interesting and the guy replied to a few questions about his experience he generally felt he had nowhere else at that time to go and gave it a whirl. From his claims and evidence he disclosed Cardarine had a serious positive effect on his condition.

We still dont know the REAL reasons why GSK wrote it off though?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was initially posted on reddit, which is when I came across it. Yes it was interesting and the guy replied to a few questions about his experience he generally felt he had nowhere else at that time to go and gave it a whirl. From his claims and evidence he disclosed Cardarine had a serious positive effect on his condition.

We still dont know the REAL reasons why GSK wrote it off though?
Personally I’m often using cardarine in my blasts entirely for its amazing benefits on keeping healthy cholesterol levels and I’ve never noticed any endurance increase from it or anything like that. Maybe because I’m on several Anabolics too that are already sky rocketing endurence

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I’m often using cardarine in my blasts entirely for its amazing benefits on keeping healthy cholesterol levels and I’ve never noticed any endurance increase from it or anything like that. Maybe because I’m on several Anabolics too that are already sky rocketing endurence
I forgot about that> i had heard that. I blast and cruise as well so i might add to my blast. This next one ( when gymes open) will be my first two compound one.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I forgot about that> i had heard that. I blast and cruise as well so i might add to my blast. This next one ( when gymes open) will be my first two compound one.
It’s really amazing for that!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm at the point where I use it as cycle support only. I use to think it was giving me an endurance boost but I've come to the conclusion it was in my head.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm at the point where I use it as cycle support only. I use to think it was giving me an endurance boost but I've come to the conclusion it was in my head.
Glad someone thinks like me. I don’t get where people get their incredible endurance boost and everything. Jesus I don’t feel **** from it. Cycle supp all the way for me too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad someone thinks like me. I don’t get where people get their incredible endurance boost and everything. Jesus I don’t feel **** from it. Cycle supp all the way for me too
I throw it in after I've been on orals for a couple weeks or when I'm eating too much. Which reminds me it's about that time I need to start using it again lol

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just really hoping it might be less strong than clen or ECA but have effects. I need to find more about albuterol like where it fits between eca and clen. It its in the middle i migth go with it. This damn lockdown i know i have gained at least 10 lbs so far with no activity.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just really hoping it might be less strong than clen or ECA but have effects. I need to find more about albuterol like where it fits between eca and clen. It its in the middle i migth go with it. This damn lockdown i know i have gained at least 10 lbs so far with no activity.
Then you don't need a fat burner, you need activity lol

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you don't need a fat burner, you need activity lol
Yeah but a little extra never hurts. Not i have to play catch up. i normally run 1 or 2 eca runs a year. Never did clen yet and my last eca run i added yohimbe