Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Male pattern baldness?

bell1986

Well-known member
Over the last 2 years i have went from a full head of hair to major thinning up top (Classic area) i never thought it would catch up with me as my hair was so thick a couple year back but......

Any ideas what i could do too try get some of the thinnning back? Im too vein to be losing it! lol knocks my confidence also and im noticing this recently. Hope no one says just shave it off im not at that stage yet... This is what i currently take. Zinc ' Saw Palmetto to try lower any DHT levels. Has anyone had any success with topicals?

If anyone has any advice it would be very appreciated thanks guys
 
And there's me who shaves his head and doesn't need to, can't be arsed with styling it, lazy sh1t
 
Will save a good few pennys £££ in hair cuts though ?

My hairs just fell out so quick its a shock.. No receding at all but a baldish patch on the crown ?
 
Will save a good few pennys £££ in hair cuts though ?

My hairs just fell out so quick its a shock.. No receding at all but a baldish patch on the crown ?
Thailand, hair implants.

Nothing else is going to do much, if it's genetic.

Unfortunately it can happen to any of us at anytime.
 
Over the last 2 years i have went from a full head of hair to major thinning up top (Classic area) i never thought it would catch up with me as my hair was so thick a couple year back but......

Any ideas what i could do too try get some of the thinnning back? Im too vein to be losing it! lol knocks my confidence also and im noticing this recently. Hope no one says just shave it off im not at that stage yet... This is what i currently take. Zinc ' Saw Palmetto to try lower any DHT levels. Has anyone had any success with topicals?

If anyone has any advice it would be very appreciated thanks guys
I was in your same situation starting when I was 24 or so. I also took saw palmetto, zinc, as well as a multi. I bought expensive fancy shampoos, and natural topical solutions but all of that did absolutely nothing. I think there may be some eklonia cava topicals out there now? That is the natural route I would take..

Of course Propecia and Minoxidil are still the best bet after all these years, but the side effects can be less than desirable. I never tried propecia, but I tried Minoxidil one day and I had to lay down at work for a few hours because I would have passed out. The rest of the day I felt very light headed due to the affects it has on your blood pressure. That was my one and only day on that, I shaved/buzzed my head a year or two later...
 
I have took minoxidil previous with no sides but i only ran it for 1 month and i read it needs to be at least 6 month onwards.

I've read so many problems with Propecia/finasteride that im not willing to take the gamble.

I will have a look at the cava route and see what i can find? It does annoy me. But i suppose this is just how i am genetically made for this hairloss ? But if i can extend it a little longer then i won't mind too much... People are the worst though. Do you realise your starting to go bald? Its getting really baf.. No ofcourse not i only see myself in a mirror 5 times a day! Ofcourse i do..

What is yours like now? Has it got worse or you happy with it now?
 
I have took minoxidil previous with no sides but i only ran it for 1 month and i read it needs to be at least 6 month onwards.

I've read so many problems with Propecia/finasteride that im not willing to take the gamble.

I will have a look at the cava route and see what i can find? It does annoy me. But i suppose this is just how i am genetically made for this hairloss �� But if i can extend it a little longer then i won't mind too much... People are the worst though. Do you realise your starting to go bald? Its getting really baf.. No ofcourse not i only see myself in a mirror 5 times a day! Ofcourse i do..

What is yours like now? Has it got worse or you happy with it now?
I know....people can be so rude about it. It’s like being in junior high school all over again. People make remarks and laugh amongst each other like it’s no big deal. I feel for ya...

All that went away for me when I buzzed/shaved my head and I get compliments on my looks all the time. Not being conceited at all, just trying to let you know that worst case scenario...might not be such a bad thing..
 
I saw a gentleman today who painted his whole top head black, like he used a black eyeliner all over it then tried to come over what hair he has left. I felt so bad.
 
Back
Top