Malaise on Middle of Test/Deca Cycle *Bloodwork

sk555

Awards
A little background. I'm 27 6'2 around 200lb. I'm lean I'd say around 13% BF. This is my fourth cycle and second test/deca cycle. The issues I'm experiencing now were not experienced on the last test/deca cycle except I had a lot more acne on the first cycle as I didn't control e2 but also ran a smaller dose. First cycle was test e 200mg/week and the cycle before this test e 600mg/week EQ 600mg/week. Decided to run the test/deca again as I made much bigger gains then the test/EQ.

I'm currently in week 8 of my 16-week test e and deca cycle and I am feeling like garbage. It started around the end of week 4 after I overcame a cold and stomach virus. I'll list what I took during the weeks leading up to now and post my symptoms and bloodwork.

Week 1-4: dbol 30/day, test e 700/week, deca 500/week, aromasin 12.5mg/day

Week 5: test e 700/week, deca 500/week

Week 6: test e 700/week, deca 500/week, aromasin 6.75mg/day

Week 7: test e 700/week, deca 500/week, aromasin 6.75mg/day, then 12.5mg/day middle of the week, cabergoline 1mg/week, nolvadex 20mg/day

Week 8: test e 700/week, deca 500/week, aromasin 12.5mg/day, cabergoline 1mg/week, nolvadex 20mg/day

Symptoms started on week 4 when a co-worker and I came down with a cold and some stomach pain. The sickness seemed to have ended on week five but I've been experiencing loss of appetite (almost severe now), lethargy, fatigue, less motivation, slight dehydration, dry skin/lips, mild depression. I figured it was symptoms of low e2 so I dropped the Aromasin and stopped the dbol in case that had something to do with it. Symptoms never got better besides the dry lips and skin (could've been weather) and in week 6 I started experiencing puffy nips so I got back on the Aromasin at half the dose before even though I was still experiencing those sides. The depression seemed to have vanished but the motivation I had the first few weeks has not returned (probably due to feeling like ****). By week 7 the gyno became a little worse and I started to break out so I pulled out the ancillaries at the dosages above. Now on week 8, gyno is shrinking, acne is disappearing but the symptoms in week 5 have just continued to get worse so I went and got blood drawn 2 days ago.

The last week and a half I've practically been force-feeding almost every meal getting down at least 3k cal a day. I've been drinking a large amount of water and getting at least 8 hours of sleep even though it hasn't been perfect due to night sweats and frequent urination that started around week 5. I wake up not wanting to get out of bed every morning and the lethargic feeling last all day.

I don't want to end it short but rather find out the issue so I can learn from it next time. Gym time is hard but I push through it even though I feel weak. Still making gains as in burning fat and building muscle despite all this even though my goal isn't to burn fat. Libido has been consistent during cycle.

Any help/thoughts are greatly appreciated.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Supplements: Fish oil, vit D, vit b-12, magnesium, cycle support (pic below)
3.jpg

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not trying to upset you, I'm just trying to get to the point without a million back and forth msgs.

There's no law that says you can't abandon a cycle, you don't have to follow it out till the end. In fact planning dosages and a end date is stupid to begin with. You gotta auto regulate and do what's best for you, not what a pre-planned piece of paper tells you to do.

Now put all that aside for a second. You're in the middle of a cycle and experiencing all kinds of side effects and feel like trash. It's time for the cycle to be over. It's absolutely retarded to finish out this cycle just for the sake of you want to finish the cycle. Your 27 years old, your probably gonna run another 30 cycles in your lifetime.

If you don't want to completely jump ship that's fine, but you should be dropping everything except for a small dose of testosterone, maybe 200mg tops. Get all the side effects under control, and after your feeling better go get bloods again. If everything looks good then start adding gear back In.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also do you notice how you're only in the middle of your cycle and your cholesterol is out of whack? That's why starting your cycle with an oral is a bad idea. Orals screw up your health markers and then you spend your entire cycle in an unhealthy state vs using just injectables all cycle and staying as healthy as you can and then towards the end of the cycle when your gains start to slow you hit it hard with the oral and kick the gains back up to finish off your cycle and get healthy again

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those are some huge doses for only being 200 lbs man. 1.2g plus dbol man.
You could have grown on a third of that.

Also that much aromasin is counteproductive, you are running a mass cycle where high estrogen is one of the prime movers of muscle growth.

I am 240 and i just made some really cool gains on 250ish test and 20mg anavar daily.

Srs... I am not bashing you... But you put yourself under a huge drug burden. I am like that. 500 test and already i feel bad, high blood pressure, hct through the roof etc

sk555

Awards
I am thinking about ending it this week. I haven't taken the caber in 4 days and my appetite has somewhat returned. I wonder if that could have something to do with it. Most likely drop down to 200 test/wk for a few until the deca is cleared from my system and run PCT. I agree that the dbol played a part in this and will definitely be staying away. I just wish I could find the main reason so something like this doesn't happen again. I have never felt "bad" like this on a cycle even with similar dosages of test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am thinking about ending it this week. I haven't taken the caber in 4 days and my appetite has somewhat returned. I wonder if that could have something to do with it. Most likely drop down to 200 test/wk for a few until the deca is cleared from my system and run PCT. I agree that the dbol played a part in this and will definitely be staying away. I just wish I could find the main reason so something like this doesn't happen again. I have never felt "bad" like this on a cycle even with similar dosages of test.
Well it's highly unlikely test has anything to do with the way you feel. Crolifter has some issues with test but in general, testosterone is the feel good compound. Many ppl can run high doses of testosterone for extended periods of time and the only way they feel is somewhere between normal and fantastic.

There's also a possibility it has nothing to do with anything in your cycle, sometimes **** just happens