Making the switch to pharm grade

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
From those of u in the game for a while, would u say you notice a significant difference when using a UGL product vs pharm grade? I'm referring to both the gear and ancillaries. I used to use UGL all the time and research chems, but I have recently moved to a better job as well as located a great reliable source for it. I'm just wondering if its worth the price? Lemme know what u guys think!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
From those of u in the game for a while, would u say you notice a significant difference when using a UGL product vs pharm grade? I'm referring to both the gear and ancillaries. I used to use UGL all the time and research chems, but I have recently moved to a better job as well as located a great reliable source for it. I'm just wondering if its worth the price? Lemme know what u guys think!
9 times out of 10 its worthvthe price simply because you know youre getting the pure, accurate, perfectly dosed ****. as opposed to risking an underdosed or spike product from a ugl. and you wont have to worry about customs grabbing your package, or anything like that. some ugls are pretty legit though, but id still rather pau extra for pharm grade. especially on the serms vs research chem

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I dont know that its better, so much as it is safer and gives you the piece of mind knowing that your getting actual real gear and not something that could have been cooked up in som hill billy chemists garage you know? but yeah bro if you can get it and afford it why not! also im not sure what your planning on running but like im not aware that you can get pharm grade tren, EQ, masteron, or others that arent even used clinically or never were approved for human use.