Making the change to Sarms

G

gdavis32

Awards
Hey there, first time posting, on and off lurker.

I've ran a few cycles of Test/Anavar in the past, nothing very high dosage (500mg a week test E was the highest I went)
Looking to swap to SARMS after reading and researching a bit and being able to avoid needles.

Was looking for some feedback from some more seasoned people on the matter.

I'm 28 years old, 6'5 240lbs at the moment, hovering around 17% body fat. (made some covid fat gains)
Train 5-6 days a week with cardio in off days now that gyms are back open. Eating 3000-3500 calories a day.

Main goal is to lean out, maintain strength and possibly gain some size if I can dial in my diet to achieve that.

Week 1-12 RAD 140 - 30 a day mg
Week 1-12 GW - 501516 - 30mg a day

Clomid 12-16 50/25/25/25

Was looking to go with Aminoasylum.

Any feed back would be great!

I probably won't keep up with posting a daily log on here, but before and after will be posted.

Thanks in advance!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I sent a pm

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I sent a pm

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey there, first time posting, on and off lurker.

I've ran a few cycles of Test/Anavar in the past, nothing very high dosage (500mg a week test E was the highest I went)
Looking to swap to SARMS after reading and researching a bit and being able to avoid needles.

Was looking for some feedback from some more seasoned people on the matter.

I'm 28 years old, 6'5 240lbs at the moment, hovering around 17% body fat. (made some covid fat gains)
Train 5-6 days a week with cardio in off days now that gyms are back open. Eating 3000-3500 calories a day.

Main goal is to lean out, maintain strength and possibly gain some size if I can dial in my diet to achieve that.

Week 1-12 RAD 140 - 30 a day mg
Week 1-12 GW - 501516 - 30mg a day

Clomid 12-16 50/25/25/25

Was looking to go with Aminoasylum.

Any feed back would be great!

I probably won't keep up with posting a daily log on here, but before and after will be posted.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not the biggest fan of SARMS, but I do occasionally take GW.
IMO that's a high dose, considering it's possible connection to Cancer.

G

gdavis32

Awards
I'm not the biggest fan of SARMS, but I do occasionally take GW.
IMO that's a high dose, considering it's possible connection to Cancer.
Yeah, there seems to be people on both sides when it comes to the possibility of developing Cancer. I'm open to an alternative or any other suggestions, but I'm also accepting of the possibility that it could be a side effect later down the road.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to add size I don't see a need for gw. Gw is for doing lots of cardio and it helps with endurance on a kcal deficit. It helps with lipids but for that you don't need to take 30 mg's. 10 would probably suffice. Probably, I can't say for sure. In any case, unless I was cycling all the time, I wouldn't use gw just for lipids as you are not going to have a heart attack from a 12 week run of rad.

Also, my opinion, 12 weeks of rad might not really be an effective cycle and you probably wont feel to good either. Can't say this for sure as I havent taken rad, but I presume so.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried Cardarine and it does everything it's supposed to do endurance-wise with just 10mg ED

G

gdavis32

Awards
If you want to add size I don't see a need for gw. Gw is for doing lots of cardio and it helps with endurance on a kcal deficit. It helps with lipids but for that you don't need to take 30 mg's. 10 would probably suffice. Probably, I can't say for sure. In any case, unless I was cycling all the time, I wouldn't use gw just for lipids as you are not going to have a heart attack from a 12 week run of rad.

Also, my opinion, 12 weeks of rad might not really be an effective cycle and you probably wont feel to good either. Can't say this for sure as I havent taken rad, but I presume so.

My thought process behind the GW was to use it as a cutting tool along with my cardio/diet.

What have you run for sarms so far, what were your goals/results?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Poorly thought out cycle.

Too much GW, too long without test or some kind of base at least, entirely too weak for someone who’s already used 500mg test and some Var. 40mg of UGL Var is definitely stronger than 30mg RAD, having used both multiple times.

Pulsed Ephedrine, Caffeine, & Choline (ideally with Yohimbe if you tolerate it) for a couple weeks toggled with low-dosed Clen will definitely make a far larger impact on fatloss than GW.

I would also probably shorten the anabolic portion if not running any test. 12 weeks is a long time to feel bad.

G

gdavis32

Awards
Poorly thought out cycle.

Too much GW, too long without test or some kind of base at least, entirely too weak for someone who’s already used 500mg test and some Var. 40mg of UGL Var is definitely stronger than 30mg RAD, having used both multiple times.

Pulsed Ephedrine, Caffeine, & Choline (ideally with Yohimbe if you tolerate it) for a couple weeks toggled with low-dosed Clen will definitely make a far larger impact on fatloss than GW.

I would also probably shorten the anabolic portion if not running any test. 12 weeks is a long time to feel bad.
Currently at work and I’ll be able to respond a bit better then but I appreciate the info. Once again, very new to sarms, just trying to figure out what would be best to if running only sarms to achieve size while being able to cut.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, there seems to be people on both sides when it comes to the possibility of developing Cancer. I'm open to an alternative or any other suggestions, but I'm also accepting of the possibility that it could be a side effect later down the road.
Not saying it does or doesn’t cause cancer, but I must say...you are the first dude I have seen on this forum that is “accepting of the possibility” of cancer as a side effect of running an anabolic. 😂

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
, just trying to figure out what would be best to if running only sarms to achieve size while being able to cut.
S23 if you can handle the sides, but with no cruise dose of test you would probably feel like crap really quick.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
S23 if you can handle the sides, but with no cruise dose of test you would probably feel like crap really quick.
I almost brought up S23, but it’s sides are more like a traditional oral. Made me cramp like crazy, never used anything that I could cramp a muscle so easily even with electrolyte supplementation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I almost brought up S23, but it’s sides are more like a traditional oral. Made me cramp like crazy, never used anything that I could cramp a muscle so easily even with electrolyte supplementation.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do Dmz, msten and Hdrol rank on cramps?

I once must of sauna’d too long post workout (wasn’t on anything) and full body cramped like a mf’er...Was awful!

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it is funny how each compound effect people differently. The only side effect I get from it is small patches of scalp hair shedding that always grows back after cycle,
but I know some folks have run it for just a few weeks and gotten jaundice. It barely knocks my liver readings out of range.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do Dmz, msten and Hdrol rank on cramps?

I once must of sauna’d too long post workout (wasn’t on anything) and full body cramped like a mf’er...Was awful!
Hdrol and DMZ are pretty even for me. I might actually get worse back pumps at cramping from Hdrol than DMZ honestly. Very manageable with proper hydration and supplementation.

Msten is the worst oral I’ve ever used for cramps. I had to relearn to sleep with my legs dead straight - twice a week I would wake up screaming with a Charlie Horse, and I was megadosing taurine at 20g/day divided into 3 servings even. S23 is only thing that comes close. I remember peeing at a urinal in the office on S23 and my lat just totally seized when I grabbed my zipper. I had to wait til everyone left so I could leave without washing my hands because I couldn’t get my arms into the sink. I hadn’t even trained that morning. Gross.

Yes, it is funny how each compound effect people differently. The only side effect I get from it is small patches of scalp hair shedding that always grows back after cycle,
but I know some folks have run it for just a few weeks and gotten jaundice. It barely knocks my liver readings out of range.
S23 made my pee instantly dark. Very few things do that. I have heard it compared to Winstrol but never used winny. S23 kinda only makes sense if you need to keep it legal or want a male birth control protocol for a month or two (makes you temporarily infertile very quickly).