making sure i got this right 1st test e cycle

rtj12386

Awards
how we doing guys? just wanted to see if anyone could confirm me on my new venture.. real quick im 6 2 197 lbs give or take. been training 3 years about longest time off has been roughly a month. eat right and plenty, get my protien in. cycle on and off creatine. vitamins in amino blends ect. only thing i ever tried was some halotest 25 which was a waste of money imo. well summer is over and im ready to take lifting serious instead of chasing vagina and drinking. my current stats are bench 315 for 2 squat usually do like 315 for 10 x 5. deads 315 for 8 x 3. workout 5 days a week.

i wasnt sure a few months ago what i wanted to do or what direction i was going.. weather i wanted to get huge or just take something to harden up a little but after some soul searching and a lot of ressearch i figured id go test only cycle and see where it takes me.. here goes lets hope i got this right..
things im buying
precision labs test e 12ml and 400mg/ml
bottle of armindex (as many as i need gotta do some math)
bottle of nolvadex (more math)
box of 100 or so pins and 20 and 25 gauge needz

when i start im going to go 200mg twice a week.. i guess for the thigh or delt ill have to figure that out.. any advice?
now im not sure about reusuing syringes it doesnt seem like a good idea so i figured id just buy enough to ditch em...right or wrong?
should i throw adex in at .25 or .5 a day right from the start or is 400mg not enough to really worrry about that and just wait to see if i have any sides? definitly need advice here.. a few people said wait to see if sides.. i rather be safe then sorry..? did i just answer my own question..? idk
10 days to 2 weeks after last inejction i go nolvadex 40 40 20 20
my questions are should i go adex from the start?
should i grab some hcg? if so when do i incorporate it? heard my nuts will like it
best place for injections?
should i use dianobol at a low dose to jump start this bad boy or just be patient?
thanks to anyone who responds.. i just want to do this right.. ill post osme pictures to show my current physique

photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo.JPG
thanks!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
how we doing guys? just wanted to see if anyone could confirm me on my new venture.. real quick im 6 2 197 lbs give or take. been training 3 years about longest time off has been roughly a month. eat right and plenty, get my protien in. cycle on and off creatine. vitamins in amino blends ect. only thing i ever tried was some halotest 25 which was a waste of money imo. well summer is over and im ready to take lifting serious instead of chasing vagina and drinking. my current stats are bench 315 for 2 squat usually do like 315 for 10 x 5. deads 315 for 8 x 3. workout 5 days a week.

i wasnt sure a few months ago what i wanted to do or what direction i was going.. weather i wanted to get huge or just take something to harden up a little but after some soul searching and a lot of ressearch i figured id go test only cycle and see where it takes me.. here goes lets hope i got this right..
things im buying
precision labs test e 12ml and 400mg/ml
bottle of armindex (as many as i need gotta do some math)
bottle of nolvadex (more math)
box of 100 or so pins and 20 and 25 gauge needz

when i start im going to go 200mg twice a week.. i guess for the thigh or delt ill have to figure that out.. any advice?
now im not sure about reusuing syringes it doesnt seem like a good idea so i figured id just buy enough to ditch em...right or wrong?
should i throw adex in at .25 or .5 a day right from the start or is 400mg not enough to really worrry about that and just wait to see if i have any sides? definitly need advice here.. a few people said wait to see if sides.. i rather be safe then sorry..? did i just answer my own question..? idk
10 days to 2 weeks after last inejction i go nolvadex 40 40 20 20
my questions are should i go adex from the start?
should i grab some hcg? if so when do i incorporate it? heard my nuts will like it
best place for injections?
should i use dianobol at a low dose to jump start this bad boy or just be patient?
thanks to anyone who responds.. i just want to do this right.. ill post osme pictures to show my current physique
Ok first off never ever re-use a needle unless you like the doctor and antibiotics.

For first cycle you will be fine just sticking to test only and 400 is perfectly fine although 500 is typical of many.

Wait 14 days before starting pct when done, dosing seems ok

I have never used HCG but I'm pretty sure you start it during pct, and inject sub-q into Lower abdominal area

Have adex (my preference is aromasin) on hand but do not take it until estro symptoms start to emerge (ie sore nips, lots of bloating)

draw with a 18-20 gauge needle and shoot with a 25 is perfect.
I always do quad injections, they are easy. Going to do delts soon.

Only thing I do not see here is cycle support? Liver, heart, and what not? You have that or getting it?

rtj12386

Awards
i have milk thistle on hand.. i was curious about some heart and cholesterol support though any suggestions? another question if i start adex due to estro problems to i continue it even during my 2 weeks off or i do i stop everything for theose 2 weeks?

rtj12386

Awards
also what is the difference between aromasin and adex im assuming aromasin is an AI.?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
i have milk thistle on hand.. i was curious about some heart and cholesterol support though any suggestions? another question if i start adex due to estro problems to i continue it even during my 2 weeks off or i do i stop everything for theose 2 weeks?
Milk thistle is good. For heart/blood pressure you can use Hawthorne berry, or look into himalayan drug companies liv52 for liver and there heart support. I've just ordered both but have not ran them. Nothing but good responses from it though.

You can run the adex those 2 weeks but stop it when you start pct. aromasin can be run all through pct on the other hand.

rtj12386

Awards
true that man i appreciate it.. im bumping up to 500mg a week. also thinking about throwing the dbol in to jump start whats your thoughts on that

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
true that man i appreciate it.. im bumping up to 500mg a week. also thinking about throwing the dbol in to jump start whats your thoughts on that
500 will be good, aromasin is a suicide inhibitor AI so it lowers estro a lot and can't have an estro rebound after it so can run it through pct and what not. Aromasin (exemestane) is my preference but adex is also good.

Dbol is fine as a jump start, I think 50mg is a good dose

I'm going to be finishing this cycle with SD but would have preferred it as a jump start

rtj12386

Awards
just made the order hopefully this stuff all arives in the same few days.. im pumped .. let you know how it goes thanks man

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't use hcg during pct. run your hcg at 500 IU's a week throughout cycle. Some people load up 10 days after their last pin not necessary though. Make sure you stop hcg 4 days before pct starts. Read up on it man. Good luck.