Major Hair Shedding Caused By AI ?

Rogue85

Awards
Hi there trying to get input on hair shedding on my low dose test cypinate cycle.I had high estrogen on blood work with some sides so I added in some AI .This is the only cycle I have had shedding and this is the only cycle I used an AI. If this is casued by crashing my estrogen will the hair I shed return after discounting AI. Should I use some Minoxidil or Saw Palmetto? The AI is Aromasin at about 20mg a week.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi there trying to get input on hair shedding on my low dose test cypinate cycle.I had high estrogen on blood work with some sides so I added in some AI .This is the only cycle I have had shedding and this is the only cycle I used an AI. If this is casued by crashing my estrogen will the hair I shed return after discounting AI. Should I use some Minoxidil or Saw Palmetto? The AI is Aromtase at about 20mg a week.
Aromtase?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's posible. less conversion into estrogen, more conversion into dht. i don't think there's anything you can do about it though except slow it down. hair loss is something that will happen if you're prone to it or won't if you aren't.
an increase or decrease in androgens will only speed up or slow down this process. nothing is going to stop it from happening.
Now the question to ask yourself: do you want hair or big muscles? Most guys I see in the gym chose big muscles. lol.