Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Anyone have experience with this? Any testimonials?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the Vicaine PM (anti-pain, anti-anxiety). Good stuff...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have experience with this? Any testimonials?
There's a ton of reviews on this site....and 100's more on other sites. The product has overwhelmingly positive reviews. Nothing like it has ever been released before....and I can nearly guarantee nothing like it will ever be released again.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There's a ton of reviews on this site....and 100's more on other sites. The product has overwhelmingly positive reviews. Nothing like it has ever been release before....and I can nearly guarantee nothing like it will ever be released again.
I went to your website to place an order for two bottles but there is no place for credit card info. Do you not accept credit cards as payment?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went to your website to place an order for two bottles but there is no place for credit card info. Do you not accept credit cards as payment?
I can't take cc's when selling these kind of products. No one can, which is why no one does. Ordering is easy, though...easier than using a cc. E-checks are a breeze and super safe, especially with the e-check provider I use (a bank). My provider is actually safer than cc's, as a thief could charge up someone's cc just by knowing the info on their card. You can't do that with an e-check. I use Green Money (a bank) as my e-check provider, so your info is super secure, but even if it wasn't, no one can really do anything with just a routing an account number anyway (which is the only info you need to enter to use an e-check). That info is only relevant if your bank approves the transaction. It's the same as using a regular paper check. Your routing an account numbers are listed right on the bottom of all your paper checks...for everyone to see, yet you never hear of anyone saying they are afraid to write checks. It's the exact same with e-checks. The ONLY difference is one is electronic and the other is written out. It's the same process. Anyway, Green Money is the oldest, biggest and most respectable e-check provider in the country. They have performed millions of transactions and have an impeccable track record.

In order to use an e-check you don't have to sign up for anything, download anything, or learn anything. It is easier than using a cc...less steps. With a cc you have to enter your cc number, expiration date, and security code. You only have to enter routing an account number to use an e-check. It's as simple as it gets (of course, you have to enter your personal info to, such as your name, shipping address, etc, but you need to do that with any kind of order).

It takes about one week to receive an order using an e-check.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote