Maintenance calories between cycles

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone else do this? I did my first actual a cycle a bit ago and have been eating roughly maintenance since going into PCT. I really see no reason to continue to lean bulk possibly gain fat when I can (with the right supplementation etc) do more of a recomp? Maybe I just get stronger and don't really see too many physical changes but I feel like waiting until my next cycle to go into a caloric surplus seems more beneficial. I gained roughly 20 lbs on cycle, kept it all including strength and size. How do you guys eat in Between cycles? Do you allow yourself to get fat to get more muscle? I'm hoping with the right supplements I might be able to recomp slightly. I'm basically staying within 10 pounds of my end of cycle weight and not going 10 pounds above or below that weight if that makes sense. My weight has pretty much stayed constant though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually do maintenance inbetween cycles just because I don't want to put on too much fat before a cycle because then I don't get the best results. That's just me though.