Maintaining progress after msten cycle

Honey

Honey

Awards
I'm starting my second msten cycle soon and wanted advice about how I can make sure that I retain all my gains afterwards.

What can I do/not do to maintain my bulking, muscle gain and definition?

Thanks in advance.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would focus more on maintaining muscle than definition, you can always cut afterwards. Train to maintain strength as much as possible and decrease workout volume during pct. Also obviously keep calories up. I like to add MK 677 to my cycle, pct and past pct to help too.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drop your volume down and keep your intensity high. If you maintain a logbook TRY to keep progressing and beating your numbers, at the very least maintain your lifts. Also I would keep the calories the same. Keep almost everything the same except you could drop off some volume so you can recover adequately from your workouts.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Drop your volume down and keep your intensity high. If you maintain a logbook TRY to keep progressing and beating your numbers, at the very least maintain your lifts. Also I would keep the calories the same. Keep almost everything the same except you could drop off some volume so you can recover adequately from your workouts.
When you say "reduce volume" do you mean lift lighter? Because I thought that was the quickest way to lose Your progress.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you say "reduce volume" do you mean lift lighter? Because I thought that was the quickest way to lose Your progress.
Reduction in volume means do fewer sets and/or exercises.