Maintaining fertility while on a suppressive cycle.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Besides HCG and a Serm could a product like OL Kings blood help out with fertility while on a suppresive cycle? I know a natty test booster probably won't do squat for suppression but what about helping with some sperm count. Let's say a sarm with dermacrine as a test base is used for the cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to come completely off everything for like 8 to 12 weeks when we wanted to have another kid

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Do you take natty t boosters even though you are shutdown? If so do you think they help out in anyway. I'm a huge fan of natty test boosters. Not saying they are like actual hormones but I definitely believe they help. Was wondering the perspective of how they affect a suppressed endocrine system.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. Do you take natty t boosters even though you are shutdown? If so do you think they help out in anyway. I'm a huge fan of natty test boosters. Not saying they are like actual hormones but I definitely believe they help. Was wondering the perspective of how they affect a suppressed endocrine system.
Im not sure if they work or not when i came off I came off everything previously I had been on for something like 16 months

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh i forgot years ago when otc pct was gaining some traction I used a product called reversitol by I force and imo it worked quite well. I think it's still available

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would probably just wait to cycle if you are worried about having a kid. There is no guarantee one way or another with any supplement or prescription drug. Likely you will be fine during the cycle and after, but if you know you are shooting for a kid, it would make most sense to just wait.

I have seen guys have babies while on all sorts of suppressive compounds and then I have read of guys who can't while on the most mild compounds. Even then, unless you get tested before. during, and after, there is no way to tell what is causing the infertility issue.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ksm66 and 1200mg should help and I saw a study somewhere that royal jelly at high doses helped preserve fertility on test I believe.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
ksm66 and 1200mg should help and I saw a study somewhere that royal jelly at high doses helped preserve fertility on test I believe.
Nice man! I know Kings blood has 600mgs of KSM66 ashwaganda in it. It also has royal jelly in it. Wonder if the royal jelly is high enough though? Not to many companies put royal jelly in their products from what I've seen. Also you are saying to take double the clinical dosage of KSM66?