Maintaining cycle mentality

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a way to maintain the mental boost from being on cycle?

Im not talking about agression, im talking about mental clarity and energy levels.

Could tribulus do it? Or some supplement? Im on trt

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a way to maintain the mental boost from being on cycle?

Im not talking about agression, im talking about mental clarity and energy levels.

Could tribulus do it? Or some supplement? Im on trt
Mental clarity? Could use nootropics! Give Nootrol a try by BLR. Add some Theacrine, some theanine, and you will have a good mental boost.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If superman lost his powers he couldnt take an OTC supp to make him maintain that mentality. Best bet is trt or get use to being normal

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no way afaik. But i think of it like this: I need to experience the lows to be able to appreciate the highs.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s just a state of mind, you get excited when you’re ON but less excited when you’re OFF. Find a good pre workout and set OFF goals, just like you do when you’re ON.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s just a state of mind, you get excited when you’re ON but less excited when you’re OFF. Find a good pre workout and set OFF goals, just like you do when you’re ON.
For me, its got an anti-anxiety aspect to it. I generally struggle with too high of anxiety, running 300mg of test or even 25mg var helps a TON.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me, its got an anti-anxiety aspect to it. I generally struggle with too high of anxiety, running 300mg of test or even 25mg var helps a TON.
I don’t have any issues with that but I think it’s some OTC stuff that could help with your anxiety. Setting realistic goals off cycle helps as well. Good luck

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take drugs out of the picture, then for the most part you can’t control anxiety, but you can control how you respond to anxiety. So just push through and continue on. Eventually you won’t even notice it’s there.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nootropics bro, look into Nootropics depot. Try out a racetam sample pack along with alpha gpc or cognizin. Plenty of options on therr