Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect spring/summer product! Pumps galore and really helps aid in recomp for me. Also enhances endurance and my circuit training is higher now that I have to train at home. Perfect time to try.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect spring/summer product! Pumps galore and really helps aid in recomp for me. Also enhances endurance and my circuit training is higher now that I have to train at home. Perfect time to try.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off! Definitely get in on this deal and stock up!

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This positive or negative impact on sex and erection quality?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This positive or negative impact on sex and erection quality?
Neither in my experience. Looking for something in particular? or do you just want to make sure this doesn’t affect libido? Lmk if you need any help or have questions

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Neither in my experience. Looking for something in particular? or do you just want to make sure this doesn’t affect libido? Lmk if you need any help or have questions
My current stack: bang eaa masterblaster, thunderstruck, score!, Super natty, sustain alpha, mre lite, pro igf-1, somotamax and rc tadalafil

Then transitioning to: m test, hi tech sustain 250, iconogen, thunderstruck, andro the giant, somotamax, inhibit p, mk2677, and Hi-Tech dimethazine

How long after the test boost cycle Do I have to wait to run the Andros? And any muscle building supplement I should throw in that wouldn't hinder sexual performance during the andro cycle? And what should I run next? Training is mostly for explosiveness and vertical leap with some size gainzzz thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current stack: bang eaa masterblaster, thunderstruck, score!, Super natty, sustain alpha, mre lite, pro igf-1, somotamax and rc tadalafil

Then transitioning to: m test, hi tech sustain 250, iconogen, thunderstruck, andro the giant, somotamax, inhibit p, mk2677, and Hi-Tech dimethazine

How long after the test boost cycle Do I have to wait to run the Andros? And any muscle building supplement I should throw in that wouldn't hinder sexual performance during the andro cycle? And what should I run next? Training is mostly for explosiveness and vertical leap with some size gainzzz thanks
I think you’re referring to mk677 in your next run? Just want to make sure you’re not referencing ostarine.

You have a lot going on so I would hate to had anything but it seems a little hodge podge. I would maybe simplify and run andro the giant, (add)super mandro, and your hi-tech dimethazine.

How old are you?

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you’re referring to mk677 in your next run? Just want to make sure you’re not referencing ostarine.

You have a lot going on so I would hate to had anything but it seems a little hodge podge. I would maybe simplify and run andro the giant, (add)super mandro, and your hi-tech dimethazine.

How old are you?
30 years old..yes mk677 on the way from a board sponsor..staying away from super mandro because of erection issues of 1andro.

would the iconic 1dhea transdermal product be the answer? I need to throw a muscle builder into the stack that doesn't mess up sexy time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 years old..yes mk677 on the way from a board sponsor..staying away from super mandro because of erection issues of 1andro.

would the iconic 1dhea transdermal product be the answer? I need to throw a muscle builder into the stack that doesn't mess up sexy time
They are both the same main ingredient just different delivery. They will suppress you to an extent but the test base is made to combat that. But to answer your question they will have the same effects and side effects as they’re the same compound.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any muscle builders you have tried or recommend that wouldn't cause vasoconstriction, prolactin spike or weak erections? Even some reviews on mk677 seem counter productive to what im trying to do

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any muscle builders you have tried or recommend that wouldn't cause vasoconstriction, prolactin spike or weak erections? Even some reviews on mk677 seem counter productive to what im trying to do
An ai like virtus could help; add some muscle hardness, decrease estro, and increased libido.

Last edited: