Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What are you guys currently running?

Or, did you stop cycle amidst the Pandemic?

Also, if you are running a cycle, what are you doing to maintain a healthy immune system?

There has been some discussion on androgens having a negative impact on the immune system, so just wanted to get some ideas. This could go on for a while, and I'm getting bored with just TRT.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm currently cruising..

200 mg test cyp/week
50 mg proviron

Immune health

4g Vitamin C
4000 IU Vitamin D3
8000 IU Vitamin A
Zinc 25mg
Greens Powder
Krill Oil

PhoenixGamer

Awards
All Test/AAS suppress the immune system. Your immune system will always be at a disadvantage compared to if you were off the hormones.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
All Test/AAS suppress the immune system. Your immune system will always be at a disadvantage compared to if you were off the hormones.
Any proof if this? Or just repeating something you saw somewhere

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any proof if this? Or just repeating something you saw somewhere
I saw a study from 2014 (I think), that stated Testosterone is immunosuppressive.

But I choose to go with this one, simply because I like the results better . 😊
(This one was on birds):

babolat88

Awards
The Effects of Anabolic Steroids and Strength Training on the Human Immune Response

Abstract

The immune response was assessed in 13 competitive bodybuilders self-administering anabolic-androgenic steroids and ten competitive bodybuilders not administering these drugs. Laboratory assessment included the number and relative distribution of T-cells, T-helper/inducer cells, T-cytotoxic/suppressor cells, activated T-cells, lymphocyte transformation to the mitogens, pokeweed mitogen (PWM), phytohemagglutinin (PHA), Concanavalin-A (CON-A), Staphylococcus aureus Cowan strain I (SAC), serum immunoglobulins, and natural killer (NK) activity. There were no significant differences in T-cell subsets among steroid users and non-users, but lymphocyte transformation studies revealed that the anabolic-androgenic steroid-using group had enhanced proliferative ability to the B-cell mitogen, SAC, in comparison to non-bodybuilding controls. NK activity was significantly (P less than 0.05) augmented in the anabolic-androgenic steroid users but not in the non-using bodybuilders. Serum immunoglobulin levels, in particular IgA, were significantly (P less than 0.017) lower in the steroid-using group. Four of 13 steroid users and three of eight non-steroid-using bodybuilders had detectable antinuclear antibodies.

These studies indicate that

1) anabolic-androgenic steroid use as practiced by contemporary athletes is a potent modulator of immune responsiveness and

2) autoantibodies are prevalent in strength-trained men even in the absence of anabolic steroid use.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2674590/

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, it’s probably better to stay on a low dose test (I am) than going on PCT. Heavy cycles is probably not the smartest to be on now but I think Anavar is helping the immune system since they are given to patients with Aids and other patients that can’t keep weight in medical settings. Primo is supposed to help immune system as well. But, they are not abused and only in small doses, I think the abuse (high dose) is what’s make the it hard on the body.

babolat88

Awards
Manifesto:
What are you guys currently running?

ME (second week -> low dose TEST / DECA (150 mg + 150 mg per week)

About immune health - always, whetever i am ON or OFF
(omega 3, vit & min formula, vitamin D3, vitamin C, glutamine, probiotics)

BBiceps:
I agree with you. BTW, nandrostalone is also given to AIDS patients (low / therapeutic dose - around 100-150 mg every 2 weeks)

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Interesting point about the Var...may have to pick some up

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Prior to this pandemic, I was planning on running a 6 week cycle of DMZ...then this all happened.

So i guess I am hoping for one of you guys to tell it will still be alright to run it haha.

I have gym access, and all the vitamins I need.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure this corona crap don’t want no part of the tren coursing through my veins at the moment.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Haha nice brother.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I really want to run this DMZ!!!

and infeel like I'm one of the few people around with gym access. So why not get swole while the majority panic, and shrink..

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I
I really want to run this DMZ!!!

and infeel like I'm one of the few people around with gym access. So why not get swole while the majority panic, and shrink..
Lol, I know the feeling, I have gym access also but I jumped off SD anyway, if I find some quality Var or Primo I might start back up, staying on TRT dose (200mg) until this bs get under control.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah in thinking about grabbing some legit vat

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, it’s probably better to stay on a low dose test (I am) than going on PCT. Heavy cycles is probably not the smartest to be on now but I think Anavar is helping the immune system since they are given to patients with Aids and other patients that can’t keep weight in medical settings. Primo is supposed to help immune system as well. But, they are not abused and only in small doses, I think the abuse (high dose) is what’s make the it hard on the body.
Anavar is given to AIDS patients to help directly in counteracting muscle wasting, not to strengthen or enhance the immune system.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anavar is given to AIDS patients to help directly in counteracting muscle wasting, not to strengthen or enhance the immune system.
This is true. You running anything right now? @Renew1

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is true. You running anything right now? @Renew1
LOL .... Yeah, but I'm not suggesting that it is necessarily good for the immune system. :)

I'm currently using Stanogen (Epiandro TD). I love the effects.
I'm also staying at home as much as possible, and using sanitizer and hand washing more than I ever have in my life.
It's been pretty easy to stay isolated, because people are putting off hiring me (or anyone) as much as possible right now.

How are you holding up man?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm holding up alright bro...just bored with me TRT haha...

What would be a good Var cycle to run with my TRT? Dosages and length to add some lean mass

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Renew1 youre right about anavar and muscle waisting.. it’s great at it. I’d choose primo over anavar 100000% though in the times we are in right now. As good at avoiding muscle waisting and litterally the best thing on earth to boost the immune system unlike anavar. Also won’t affect lipids and liver values unlike anavar. 😇

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anavar still in my top5 orals of all time tho so definitely no hate towards it!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What would be a good weekly Primo dose on top of TRT?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
For the immune benefits, and add some lean mass

Grandcairo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Everyone ITT this is addicted if they can't go off the drugs which can kill them in a pandemic. Or worsen the potential permanent lung damage and wreck their fitness for life.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Everyone ITT this is addicted if they can't go off the drugs which can kill them in a pandemic. Or worsen the potential permanent lung damage and wreck their fitness for life.
Huh?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good first comment. Non sense and completly ignorant. Go back to buying toilet paper you clown. Go read on what’s TRT. Yes we are dépendant on a drug to live a healthy life and it surely isn’t by choice.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the immune benefits, and add some lean mass
Primo let’s say with just trt isn’t the best at building muscle unless you go in the 800mg a week range. You could get away with 600mg maybe. It’ll take a lot of it and frequent injections. For immune system simply 200-300mg a week would tremendously help.

Grandcairo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good first comment. Non sense and completly ignorant. Go back to buying toilet paper you clown. Go read on what’s TRT. Yes we are dépendant on a drug to live a healthy life and it surely isn’t by choice.
Yep, it's not by choice now because you're all chemically eunuchs.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Primo let’s say with just trt isn’t the best at building muscle unless you go in the 800mg a week range. You could get away with 600mg maybe. It’ll take a lot of it and frequent injections. For immune system simply 200-300mg a week would tremendously help.
Thank you.

Very interested in the immune system benefits. A little pricey, but may be a great addition in times like this. I work in an environment where I am constantly around people, and I cant stay home.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 shot or split up?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 shot or split up?
it’s usually a longer ester so you don’t NEED to have frequent injections just like test e/c but since it’s usually 100mg / ML it kind of forces you to split the doses though. On my cruise I was doing 200 test and 300 primo so I would do it twice a week 1.5ml of primo and a bit less than .5 ml of test. If you want to go higher than that I would do M/W/F unless you don’t mind pinning 2+cc at a time.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also if I may add, primo was a feel good compound, an effect that not many drugs give me so I was happy about that and general energy. I’m relatively lean and it definitely improved my vasculary and let’s say I’m 11.5% well I looked 1% tighter on it. Really loved my experience and if it didn’t require THAT much volume I would have it in every single blasts.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Welp....I just lost gym access....time to get creative. All I have right now is a weighted vest, and walking distance from a pull up bar.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it’s usually a longer ester so you don’t NEED to have frequent injections just like test e/c but since it’s usually 100mg / ML it kind of forces you to split the doses though. On my cruise I was doing 200 test and 300 primo so I would do it twice a week 1.5ml of primo and a bit less than .5 ml of test. If you want to go higher than that I would do M/W/F unless you don’t mind pinning 2+cc at a time.
Interesting, thanks, I might wait until this bs is over though since I lost my gym access today, I had a perfect set up but some idiot miss used it so now nobody can use the gym.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Interesting, thanks, I might wait until this bs is over though since I lost my gym access today, I had a perfect set up but some idiot miss used it so now nobody can use the gym.
Same bro....time to get creative. Prison style workouts

Grandcairo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is a great site, partly because Admin doesn't allow people here that are here to start trouble.
... You aren't off to a stellar start.
I think I had a legitimate observation, psychological addictions and bodybuilding are an interesting subject. Now there's a whole new health risk to androgenic drugs, which is only temporary, but there seems to be little interest for an unscheduled off cycle for a while. Men already die at twice the rate of women from this.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No addiction here. Just started the thread to understand further about the relation between AAS and the immune system...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I am on doctor prescribed TRT at the moment, and nothing else

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Prior to this pandemic, I was planning on running a 6 week cycle of DMZ...then this all happened.

So i guess I am hoping for one of you guys to tell it will still be alright to run it haha.

I have gym access, and all the vitamins I need.
I feel you on that. I was planning on running my first test cycle.
I have my pins, alcohol swabs, test E, everything I need.
Except my HCG is stuck in Malta, off the coast of Italy , so I font think I'll be getting that anytime soon.
But anyways I'm waiting for everything to chill out then I'll run my cycle

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That sucks about your HCG

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I have seen across various studies the exact impact on the immune system depends on compound, dose and the individual (e.g a bodybuilder in the final stages of a cut will be different to a recreational user recomping even on the same compounds/doses).

generally speaking by personal view is that most aas at anything other than legit trt will place an additional burden on the immune system, however, unless one is abusing the **** out of compounds that isn’t a significant burden. You also then have to consider that many aas users lead significantly healthier lifestyles

- we are less likely to anoke
- we are less likely to drink
- we try to get optimal sleep
- we eat healthily and include lots of veg etc
- we take cycle supports which joe public doesn’t
- we aren’t obese
- we move a bit
- we track health markers

whilst not all of that will be true for everyone I bet most of us tick half of those....the opposite to those also hammer the immune system so are we worse off that your average obese, heavy drinking lard ass we see smashing down a handful of Krispy Kremes each lunch break? I’d say no, the lifestyle factors we generally adhere to ‘probably’ outweigh the negatives of aas use imo.

does that mean I’d start a cycle right now while this **** is going on - personally I wouldn’t, 2-3 weeks into a cycle is when I normally get a cold, I fight it off easy enough but it’s the only time of the year I get anything at all. After that on cycle never an issue though.

Specifically for immune support I take the following daily:

vit d3
Black garlic extract
Astragalus
Vit c
Supergreens powder
Mushroom blend (theres 7 in it, 3 are linked to immune health)

stay safe

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Whisky, excellent post per usual.

How much Vitamin C per day when not sick?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky, excellent post per usual.

How much Vitamin C per day when not sick?
Thanks brother.

I supplement 1,000mg. My diet includes a lot of fruit and veg so I’d guess I add at lease a further 500mg if not more from that.