Magnitropin

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I impulsively bought a bottle and have been thinking about writing a log, but im wondering why it's necessary to cycle off this stuff. Basically, im not taking it if anything gets suppressed so any info would be awesome here because this stuff looks like it was put together well. I really like the philosophy this company espouses in the ad to go full throttle into unknown territory toward making a supplement that actually works; its unusual really

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can run it longer than suggested they just suggest that you cycle off like most products suggest. Just be aware of your body and run it for awhile and see how you feel and how your results are. I think they suggest cycling off follidrone after 8 weeks but i've ran that for long periods of time. ha. I'm trying to remember the ingredient list of magnitropin but my guess is since i think it has test boosting ingredients they suggest cycling off if i'm not mistaken.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
hey man well first off thank you for getting some Mag you will love it, what i do is two bottles then take a break. You will love the effect it has on you, stack it with alphadex and its just un real. or x-gels. But alone its one of my go to supps in my cabinet. If you have any questions along your run feel free to DM me and ask anything I'm here to help!!!

CJNator

Awards
I've read epicatchen can be cycled for as long as you can but if you prefer Mag then run it for 8 weeks, then one month of any epicatchen product, then Mag for 8 weeks and keep repeating or if eipcatchen yelds the same results then just run that for as long as you want.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, two bottles then a short break is the way to go. Maybe Myokemist can get into specifics a bit more but people have run it for longer, we just can't recommend it

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, is the cycle there because of the epicatchen? I dont respond to that, so i have no problem taking that ingredient indefinately. Thsbstuff is getting good reviews, which you dont see with expensive supplements alot. Im so excited; does this stuff affect hormones at all?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
2) also, does anything get suppressed from using this?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
you won't see big suppression man, my libido was like a teenager when i was using it, even through a bottle and a half.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin has test boosting ingredients which is why they recommend to cycle it.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Magnitropin has test boosting ingredients which is why they recommend to cycle it.
5 gold starts for you :) hahah but really thats the simplest way to put it

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
thescience post your log here brother! I'm looking forward to seeing your results

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Magnitropin should be cycled like most natty anabolics so you don't build a tolerance and get diminishing effects from it (plus it has test boosting ingredients). That being said I've run magitropin for 3 months in a row with extra eli from ep1c and loved every minute of it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ok, the dose im on is 3 caps twice a day; three with dinner, 3 with breakfast. i post specific updates once a week starting on the 2nd to third week of usage; posts start earlier if benefits kick in sooner. summaries of effects on strength increase, weight increase, pumps, muscle hardness, libido, body recomposition, recovery, and endurance will be grouped together where the log starts so as to allow readers ready access to the information. first dose was taken today on 5/5/15. the cycle continues into the 2nd or third month depending on the benefits. i wont be taking this preworkout, so any benefits lost in that regard are my fault. furthermore, i dont intend to change my diet, provided the appetite stimulating addition to this blend doesnt require it; imy intention is to study the herbs without adding calories and the increased strength that comes from eating more,

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan sir!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
today is the 14th, i started on the fifth. i have added some other supps that may corrupt this experiment, but i plan on isolating that when i discontinue. will keep posting down the road on that.

anyway, its about day 9. I'm happy to report the Gentiana lutea has not increased my appetite. i have a small stomach but i pack alot of food into it when i eat, which may be the reason why more hunger isnt an effect for me. i was worried it would cause me to eat more or be annoyingly hungry between meals, but it's all good.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
today is the 14th, i started on the fifth. i have added some other supps that may corrupt this experiment, but i plan on isolating that when i discontinue. will keep posting down the road on that.

anyway, its about day 9. I'm happy to report the Gentiana lutea has not increased my appetite. i have a small stomach but i pack alot of food into it when i eat, which may be the reason why more hunger isnt an effect for me. i was worried it would cause me to eat more or be annoyingly hungry between meals, but it's all good.
Any other effects to note as of yet?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
day 9:

strength increase: increase by 20lbs on pretty much all my lifts today (bent bar rows, bent rows, machine chest press, curls, clings). I'll say that again: INCREASES OF 20 LBS ON ALL LIFTS THIS WORKOUT!. this is huge. this is why i started logging NOW. nothing to write home about the squats i did a few days ago, but everything changed today. typically, i never push to add weights; if i eat more or try a supplement and i suddently feel like what ive been doing is too light, i increase. the last two increases i had were from massularia and bcaa ethyl ester, but those caused increases in only certain sets.

Magnitropin is different. every set i did increased today. halfway through my workout, i stopped starting with the weight i always use and immediately added 20lbs and got the ten reps in. ive never messed with roids or prohormones, so these gains are ALL PR's my friends.

weight increase: weight is down 2lbs; ive noticed some instances of increased body heat, my diet hasnt changed, but being stronger with less bodyweight is awesome
pumps/musle hardness: i will get back on this. something weird i have to observe more
libido: im already a pervert, maybe more isnt possible from a supplement, but im only 9 days in. nothing more to report yet
body recomposition: too soon to tell
recovery: my workout changed today, so i will be monitoring recovery over the next few days
endurance: i didnt feel like i wanted to linger at the gym or workout endlessly, but while performing sets i had more staying power.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Keep up the good work thescience. Can you put a link to your log so i can follow?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work thescience. Can you put a link to your log so i can follow?
im not sure what you mean since this is the log. i admit i do logs differently in weekly installments (im working 75 hour weeks). i wasnt even going to start until two weeks in, but i mean the strength increase warranted an early start. i tried posting the link to this thread, but i apparently dont have enough posts to do that; i thought i had posted links here in the past, but maybe rules changed. also, i plan on putting a weekly summary at the start of this thread later on. its looking like im going to have to do some product reviews too

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9:

strength increase: increase by 20lbs on pretty much all my lifts today (bent bar rows, bent rows, machine chest press, curls, clings). I'll say that again: INCREASES OF 20 LBS ON ALL LIFTS THIS WORKOUT!. this is huge. this is why i started logging NOW. nothing to write home about the squats i did a few days ago, but everything changed today. typically, i never push to add weights; if i eat more or try a supplement and i suddently feel like what ive been doing is too light, i increase. the last two increases i had were from massularia and bcaa ethyl ester, but those caused increases in only certain sets.

Magnitropin is different. every set i did increased today. halfway through my workout, i stopped starting with the weight i always use and immediately added 20lbs and got the ten reps in. ive never messed with roids or prohormones, so these gains are ALL PR's my friends.

weight increase: weight is down 2lbs; ive noticed some instances of increased body heat, my diet hasnt changed, but being stronger with less bodyweight is awesome
pumps/musle hardness: i will get back on this. something weird i have to observe more
libido: im already a pervert, maybe more isnt possible from a supplement, but im only 9 days in. nothing more to report yet
body recomposition: too soon to tell
recovery: my workout changed today, so i will be monitoring recovery over the next few days
endurance: i didnt feel like i wanted to linger at the gym or workout endlessly, but while performing sets i had more staying power.
Have you used an -(-)epi product before?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Have you used an -(-)epi product before?
I used massterone and ep1c and concluded i was a nonresponder. I wish it had worked so bad. I wonder if the transdermal will bypass the issue, but i havent been willing to float the 40 dollar pricetag for an ingredient ive already lost twice with

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, amazing results so far!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Amazing results! I am on day 5 now. I'm looking forward to some new PR's in a couple of weeks

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Amazing results! I am on day 5 now. I'm looking forward to some new PR's in a couple of weeks
please feel free to post your results here, definately interested in hearing about them

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
If any of you have any questions feel free to DM any of myokems reps, they know this stuff like the back of their hand and we are here to help you guys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
If any of you have any questions feel free to DM any of myokems reps, they know this stuff like the back of their hand and we are here to help you guys!
Thanks.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also using Mag, week 3... great stuff.

Trying to plan ahead.... after two bottles of Mag are completed, would switching to a PA or Laxo be ok to do right away?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also using Mag, week 3... great stuff.

Trying to plan ahead.... after two bottles of Mag are completed, would switching to a PA or Laxo be ok to do right away?
Yeah.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA/SL should be an every day of the year supplement for you

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17:

strength increase: summary this week is 0-40lbs increase in weights added depending on the set

a few days ago I added 20lbs to my deadlifts and also to some shoulder dumbell exercises. yesterday, however, i added nothing whatsoever to my bench or dumbell bence; this may be because im already lifting too much for those particular exercises (basically, i kept the weight on them from when i was heavier even though i cant do the full 8-10 reps anymore. i found some time ago i didnt visably lose any muscle getting by on 8 reps followed by diminished reps thereafter so i kept going at that). i didnt expect to see increases for these sets really, as nothing i take seems to affect them, but i was surprized to see i didn't gain any extra reps either

today, however, I ADDED 40lbs TO MY MILITARY PRESSES; that isnt a typo. i was pretty strange because im pressing 10 reps of my bodyweight now. i was surprized to see i couldnt add any weight to the behind the back presses (whatever theyre called). after that, i pretty much added 20lbs to every set i did with dumbells and on the incline.

Im sortof confused by the strength increase i saw only five days in and continuing. ive seen increases from-(-) epi like that in people's logs in that timeframe, but ive never heard of herbs working that fast. ive started wondering if, say, the bioperine, is having an affect on how im absorbing -(-) epi. i ordered a bottle of Olympus transdermal to further explore the theory

weight increase: weight hasnt changed since last week
pumps/musle hardness: i started taking something called creatine RT, which is the best creating ive ever taken. i do have some kind of ongoing muscle hardness, but im a week into the creatine so im not going to know where the benefit is coming from. its not a skin bursting pump or anything
libido: no impact yet
body recomposition: midsection looks alittle better. with all the weight ive added to my sets, im confident there will be drastic recomp over the next few months
recovery: i was able to workout two days straight with no problem which is something i usually dont want to do. i botched this field by adding the creatine, so i dont know who to thank for that.

appetite is up for the second day now. usually i just eat protein before going to bed but i had to down some food with it; definately the Gentiana lutea

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
DAY 17:

strength increase: summary this week is 0-40lbs increase in weights added depending on the set

a few days ago I added 20lbs to my deadlifts and also to some shoulder dumbell exercises. yesterday, however, i added nothing whatsoever to my bench or dumbell bence; this may be because im already lifting too much for those particular exercises (basically, i kept the weight on them from when i was heavier even though i cant do the full 8-10 reps anymore. i found some time ago i didnt visably lose any muscle getting by on 8 reps followed by diminished reps thereafter so i kept going at that). i didnt expect to see increases for these sets really, as nothing i take seems to affect them, but i was surprized to see i didn't gain any extra reps either

today, however, I ADDED 40lbs TO MY MILITARY PRESSES; that isnt a typo. i was pretty strange because im pressing 10 reps of my bodyweight now. i was surprized to see i couldnt add any weight to the behind the back presses (whatever theyre called). after that, i pretty much added 20lbs to every set i did with dumbells and on the incline.

Im sortof confused by the strength increase i saw only five days in and continuing. ive seen increases from-(-) epi like that in people's logs in that timeframe, but ive never heard of herbs working that fast. ive started wondering if, say, the bioperine, is having an affect on how im absorbing -(-) epi. i ordered a bottle of Olympus transdermal to further explore the theory

weight increase: weight hasnt changed since last week
pumps/musle hardness: i started taking something called creatine RT, which is the best creating ive ever taken. i do have some kind of ongoing muscle hardness, but im a week into the creatine so im not going to know where the benefit is coming from. its not a skin bursting pump or anything
libido: no impact yet
body recomposition: midsection looks alittle better. with all the weight ive added to my sets, im confident there will be drastic recomp over the next few months
recovery: i was able to workout two days straight with no problem which is something i usually dont want to do. i botched this field by adding the creatine, so i dont know who to thank for that.

appetite is up for the second day now. usually i just eat protein before going to bed but i had to down some food with it; definately the Gentiana lutea
Im glad magnitropin is giving you a strength increase, but are you in a high caloric surplus? These strength gains would be the best I have ever seen with magnitropin. Keep up the hard work!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Im glad magnitropin is giving you a strength increase, but are you in a high caloric surplus? These strength gains would be the best I have ever seen with magnitropin. Keep up the hard work!
Bodyweight was.stable before starting, portions are always the same until today, so id say no caloric surplus. If i were to eat so much as a bagel loaded with butter a day i would gain a pound every couple of days, causing increases in strength and belly fat

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
These strength gains would be the best I have ever seen with magnitropin.
Have you heard alot of feedback about magnitropin? One of the reasons i started the log was because i couldnt find any testimonials. My sets rose 10-20lbs with massularia and stay there as long as im on it, so i definstely believe in herbals. The other cool thing is that when i add herbals to herbals ive been taking, strength is added to the strength i have from what ive been using.
the 40lb increase with magnitropin for military presses exclusively is just weird.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
well, its day 24. the bottle ran out today for me, as i took it without taking every seventh day off. i caught some mysterious summer flu going around; it was brutal and i missed two workouts which couldve demonstrated even more gains. i did, however, manage to workout yesterday:

I noticed another 10lbs increase in weight for some dumbell shoulder excericises; i had added weight with those already around day 5 i believe, so this indicates further progress is still possible. my body weight is also down another two pounds but im not sure if that has to do with the flu (diet hasnt changed but may be dehydrated.)

if it seems like the log ends abruptly here, thats because the bottle ends abruptly. as much as id like to see where three months of this would take me, we're basically talking about 70 bucks for a thirty day supply here if youre ignoring the label and taking it every day. i will be investigating whether some or all of the benefits i noticed came from the -(-) epi content that may or may not have been better absorbed in this formulation; basically, i got the ep1c unleased transdermal to test this out, but that is perhaps another log,

day 24

strength increase: more weight added to shoulder dumbells (10lbs). i chose not to add weight to my squats because im already at five sets of ten reps at 315lbs and i only weigh 184lbs now and i basically dont feel my legs need to be bigger or that women would care if they were;

weight increase: i lost 4 lbs total, two lbs of that may have been associated with a flu
pumps/musle hardness: sporatic, but noticable. possible caused by creatine RT; i will be observing as i continue to take the creatine
libido: i didnt notice a change in libido from this
body recomposition: too soon to tell, but from the strength increase, that is guaranteed in time
recovery: yeah, recovery has improved. if i had the opportunity to workout every day, i may have, but i was way too busy
endurance: i suppose if i had kept my weights the same, i wouldve felt like working out more and longer. i run though, and my endurance didnt improve there

all in all, an awesome product. i believe this company could become the kind of awesome usplabs was when it aquired its reputation; after noticing (with a broken heart) usp discontinued AP, PRIME, and Powerfull in favor of I guess a more profitable route of distributing amino acids, im very excited to see a company bringing new and potent muscle building herbs to the market

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very detailed log science. So the biggest thing you noticed was the strength increase?

Thanks for doing a log and being honest btw

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Very detailed log science. So the biggest thing you noticed was the strength increase?

Thanks for doing a log and being honest btw
I mean, its hard to reduce something like strength into a single benefit; a strength increase from a supplemebt for a guy who lifts and didnt increase his calories equates to more muscle, less fat (calories being used for muscle instead of fat), body recomp, and increased performance at the gym. That list is pretty much everything for me, and strength is something most supplements cant do a thing to increase. Anyway, yeah strength was the immediate and sustsined benefit from this. Id definately love to be pulling three month cycles on this

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice log man, appreciate all the detail!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Great log and amazing gain. Thanks for taking the time to log.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
follow up: having been off magnitropin since i think the 29th, i have noticed i lost the pump effect despite having remained on the aforementioned creatine; this is all the indication i need to know that magnitropin and not the creatine was responsible for the effect. my thighs were pressing against my pants when on magnitropin, and this effect dissappeared after being off of it. the benefit had increased gradually and was hard to really detect until i lost it, and there is indication it may have continued to improve had i taken magnitropin longer.

with regards to the strength increases, i did start an (-)- epi product designed to get around absorption issues and found that i retained much of my increased strength, lost some in some areas, and improved in other areas. this indicates to me that there is strength increase due to the action of the herbs independantly of the (-) epi. i will be interested in running more ,if i can get a good deal on it, along with the (-)-epi product im getting good results from for further observation in this area

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
follow up: having been off magnitropin since i think the 29th, i have noticed i lost the pump effect despite having remained on the aforementioned creatine; this is all the indication i need to know that magnitropin and not the creatine was responsible for the effect. my thighs were pressing against my pants when on magnitropin, and this effect dissappeared after being off of it. the benefit had increased gradually and was hard to really detect until i lost it, and there is indication it may have continued to improve had i taken magnitropin longer.

with regards to the strength increases, i did start an (-)- epi product designed to get around absorption issues and found that i retained much of my increased strength, lost some in some areas, and improved in other areas. this indicates to me that there is strength increase due to the action of the herbs independantly of the (-) epi. i will be interested in running more ,if i can get a good deal on it, along with the (-)-epi product im getting good results from for further observation in this area
nice update bro, PM heading your way on a deal

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards

Great job man, I'm glad magnitropin is treating you well. It's a comprehensive formula that offers so much more than epi alone

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Special thanks to swolbraham; Ive procured two more bottles of magnitropin. I plan on starting them once i reach a standstill with the gains im making from the stack im on, estimatedly within the next two months.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Great job man, I'm glad magnitropin is treating you well. It's a comprehensive formula that offers so much more than epi alone
I suspect the benefits i got are from everything BUT the epi. I say that because im on the olympus epi with the advanced delivery method. Im experiencig a different array of benefits, which indicates to me that i wasnt reponding to the epi in the formula (im an epi nonresponder unless it has a delivery method past my limitations). Needless to say, im looking forward to verifying this in the cycle ahead