Magnesium Glycinate, Malate, & Citrate

kittyren12

Awards
Excellent product and so glad I found it. I've been on prep for 11 weeks and normally struggle to sleep and have nightmares, no issues taking this. Only frustration.. I found it for half the price if I had bought it direct from BioEmblem.. will buy direct from them from now on. https://*******/3pWrSb9

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will it help with bed wetting? Sometimes my nightmares are so horrifying that I'll just piss all over myself.

Please respond

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I sometimes have so sexual dreams, where I'm getting a golden shower, that I piss on myself, while sleeping. So same end result as above, would like to avoid.. Help?

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I sometimes have so sexual dreams, where I'm getting a golden shower, that I piss on myself, while sleeping. So same end result as above, would like to avoid.. Help?
Speaking of golden showers...

Many years ago after enlisting I was at a barracks party raw dogging a random. At one point during I had to piss REALLY bad. I didn't want to nut and accidently spray the girl down, so I attempted to excuse myself to the bathroom. She asked "What's wrong?" I said "I really need to pee". She goes "Just avoid my mouth", as she went down to her knees and closed her eyes.

That was the first and only time I've given a woman a golden shower. Not gonna lie, if I was ten years younger and single, I'd do it all over again 😆

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of golden showers...

Many years ago after enlisting I was at a barracks party raw dogging a random. At one point during I had to piss REALLY bad. I didn't want to nut and accidently spray the girl down, so I attempted to excuse myself to the bathroom. She asked "What's wrong?" I said "I really need to pee". She goes "Just avoid my mouth", as she went down to her knees and closed her eyes.

That was the first and only time I've given a woman a golden shower. Not gonna lie, if I was ten years younger and single, I'd do it all over again 😆
@Whisky will be proud

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 17
Supplements 34
Supplements 9
Supplements 17