Maca, Pygeum and Chrysin

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to know if there would be any conflict between the 3 as above.

They wouldnt always be taken together.

Thanks

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
What would it matter? My personal experience with them is they were good at emptying my pockets of money what could have been spent on something that actually had an effect on me.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
What would it matter? My personal experience with them is they were good at emptying my pockets of money what could have been spent on something that actually had an effect on me.
.....................which was?

it matters because herbs have this persona that they are safe to take. ON their own it might well be but several herbs taken together can conflict with each other -hence my question

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Chrysin Bioavailablity is useless orally better off transdermally
Maca might give a libido boost
pygeum - does help prostate enlargement

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Chrysin Bioavailablity is useless orally better off transdermally
Maca might give a libido boost
pygeum - does help prostate enlargement
pleased you came back on this.The chrysin i have has biperine -any help with absorbtion?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
pleased you came back on this.The chrysin i have has biperine -any help with absorbtion?
It may, hard to say..I would not waste money on chrysin personally. I know alot of HRT old school people use it in their TD testosterone formulas, but have not seen it work steadily.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
herbs are no safer than medications, in some cases less so since they do not have scientific study to determine exactly how they work, what their side effects are and what their long term effects are or even if there are interactions to be concerned with. not to down them, just that perception and reality are very different things.

for decreased libido, poor energy, i focused on better diet, trying to sleep more, and still ended up on trt which so far has been better than years of herbs and supplements for me.