MA research

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long do orders typically take ? I ordered on the 14th and haven’t heard anything about my order.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long do orders typically take ? I ordered on the 14th and haven’t heard anything about my order.
Well, I always get mine quickly. But just to put this in perspective. It's been 2 working days, since Saturday, and Sunday are the weekend, and Monday was a Federal Holiday. I would give it a little more time.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True I kinda forgot about the holidays. I was more concerned cuz I thought I would at least get some kind of notice about the order. Wasn’t expecting to have it by now.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think mine have finally taken 5 or 6 working days.... takes a couple for the echeck to clear and then they get it out right away.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think mine have finally taken 5 or 6 working days.... takes a couple for the echeck to clear and then they get it out right away.
That’s the only notification I got. Is that the e check cleared

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve found MA to be pretty quick. I order from them when I need something soon and from pure rawz if I’m doing a big order and need to maximize cost, and I’m not in a real hurry.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was contacted, also had everything of how e checks work and anything else with ordering all explained in detail. Excellent customer service ! Hope the product is as good as the service.