MA Research *sponsored* log RAD-140 with Test E and EQ base - Recomp and strength

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, let me thank Mike Arnold from MA Research for the research supplies a lovely bottle of RAD-140 with graduated dropper and I can tell you from my first week of research it is very potent and stronger than a competing brand - that I was doing initial dose assessment for my research pet.

Also, I like products that are made in USA and HPLC testing with >99% purity means I know my pet's body is not becoming a toxicity experiment, but getting what it deserves.

You can see in the photos, the nice packaging, lab report showing the purity of and quality of the contents of what's in the RAD-140 bottle. It's also quite handy MA Research take's regular Visa and other major credit cards, no need to wire money via Western Union to Romania and pray you get something good.

The RAD-140 took about 4 days to get from Ohio to where I'm at in San Jose, CA - first class nicely packed.

See pictures attached. Next post will be about the incredible RAD-140 pumps and M1AD like strength it provides with a Test E base. Pretty awesome. My ectodragon is thrilled, he's very much looking forward to more research with MA products, and it's just started.
IMG_20180304_134105883.jpg

IMG_20180304_134242615.jpg

IMG_20180305_054541355_HDR.jpg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My research pet, ectodragon, has gained some considerable size in the past two years using more classic Prohormones like DMZ, M1AD, Epistane. He was 170-175lbs, before lifting and PH use. Made a lot of gains, but dealt with shutdown and liver stress. After too much methyl PH use, despite the proper cleansing regimens I've decided to move my research pet to IM injections of Test Ethanate (Test E). He responds very well to and has been cruising for a couple months and maintained weight about 215-220lbs currently keeping all PH gains from past two or more years. No shutdown, no orange pee from liver stress. Perfect.

Now, adding RAD-140 will be my pet's first serious research running a SARM with a Test base. The goal is lean gains, pumps, strength and range of motion. Since I'm a new dad and former athlete, just want to look good for the wife and be functional and strong. If he can look more bodybuilder ish that's a bonus. In that sense he does bodybuilding and some cardio, no power-lifting as we needed to repair old injuries.

Cycle layout for my ectodragon, I help him pin:

Test E 150mg x2 weekly = 300mg per week (600mg is too high my pet's Total T goto 3000ng/dL)
Equipoise 150mg x2 weekly = 300mg per week (I generally mix the two in one syringe)
RAD-140 @ 10mg, daily - courteous of MA Research, given orally

As I mentioned my pet's been running Test E + EQ only for the past couple months, took a break had blood work done, and now will run a 4-6 week RAD-140 blast on top of the Test+EQ base. I notice EQ makes him hungry and also helps with strength and vascularity. Seems to make the Test E more effective? Excited as I've got some Brawn capsule RAD-140 I did initial dose assessment with and noticed the same synergistic effect prior to what I'm now seeing with MA RAD-140.

Cycle length will be 30-days but I might just order myself get a 2nd bottle, it's quite good, and extend my pet's research.

Now as for the workouts this first week, if taken about 30 minutes preworkout, the pumps and energy to blast through sets is definitely on par with M1AD, but RAD-140 and Test seem a lot less harsh to the liver and body. Same benefit, less damage tradeoff.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Godstrength Mike Arnold Anabolic Goat Geoffr AnabolicGuru IronAddiction

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My research pet, ectodragon, has gained some considerable size in the past two years using more classic Prohormones like DMZ, M1AD, Epistane. He was 170-175lbs, before lifting and PH use. Made a lot of gains, but dealt with shutdown and liver stress. After too much methyl PH use, despite the proper cleansing regimens I've decided to move my research pet to IM injections of Test Ethanate (Test E). He responds very well to and has been cruising for a couple months and maintained weight about 215-220lbs currently keeping all PH gains from past two or more years. No shutdown, no orange pee from liver stress. Perfect.

Now, adding RAD-140 will be my pet's first serious research running a SARM with a Test base. The goal is lean gains, pumps, strength and range of motion. Since I'm a new dad and former athlete, just want to look good for the wife and be functional and strong. If he can look more bodybuilder ish that's a bonus. In that sense he does bodybuilding and some cardio, no power-lifting as we needed to repair old injuries.

Cycle layout for my ectodragon, I help him pin:

Test E 150mg x2 weekly = 300mg per week (600mg is too high my levels Total T goto 3000ng/dL)
Equipoise 150mg x2 weekly = 300mg per week (I generally mix the two in one syringe)
RAD-140 @ 10mg, daily - courteous of MA Research, given orally

As I mentioned my pet's been running Test E + EQ only for the past couple months, took a break had blood work done, and now will run a 4-6 week RAD-140 blast on top of the Test+EQ base. I notice EQ makes him hungry and also helps with strength and vascularity. Seems to make the Test E more effective? Excited as I've got some Brawn capsule RAD-140 I did initial dose assessment with and noticed the same synergistic effect prior to what I'm now seeing with MA RAD-140.

Cycle length will be 30-days but I might just order myself get a 2nd bottle, it's quite good, and extend my pet's research.

Now as for the workouts this first week, if taken about 30 minutes preworkout, the pumps and energy to blast through sets is definitely on par with M1AD, but RAD-140 and Test seem a lot less harsh to the liver and body. Same benefit, less damage tradeoff.
Can’t wait for this log! I’m starting my LGD very soon!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great log so far. Thank you very much for taking the time and putting in the effort to make the OP look so nice. I wasn't expecting that, so I was very happy when I saw it. I will be following along.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in here! Love rad 140 so excited to see how it works with test. About to start trt so the info will be nice

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, it's a great combo so far, my diet and kitchen skillz are challenges for research energy. Very hard to get sugar out of the American diet.

Like the increased hunger forced my pet to eat more daily, but as new dad sometimes I eat way too much carbs (frosted mini wheats, noodles), without we get some acid reflux with just protein bars. Hard to get lean eating like that... Not solid enough, in stomach, and need low sugar bread and beans options. During research drink a ton of chocolate milk, never plain = sugar. Don't eat eggs unless baked into things. Picky I guess.

Back to it - Test E and RAD seems like a great combo, just need to keep kitchen work up, training on track.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah diets the hardest part but you can do it. Ive been eating healthy and working out like crazy and am not leaning out like i want to. Hoping the trt helps out with that

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice log so far... I'm following bro.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Nice bro,
I actually just put a order in for some LGD from MA research, was debating to get rad or LGD.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah diets the hardest part but you can do it. Ive been eating healthy and working out like crazy and am not leaning out like i want to. Hoping the trt helps out with that
Cool let me know how TRT goes, doctor provided?
(Edit)just caught up to your thread with Dr. Henry @ Entourage.

I think the Equipoise with Test E is helping in vascularity and strength, also i have already noticed RAD-140 provides not only superior pump but strength endurance, nice.

I think RAD and Test feel as good as DMZ and M1A combo IMHO, with less harsh sides than oral methyl PH sides.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do brother! Currently down with the Test flu , hopfully it goes away soon
Dang this was a bad year for colds / flu. I had expired meds (it had been awhile, sine last sick) but cold, flu with fever, secondary cold almost pneumonia...all this year I am finally 100%, just in time for this research. Actually, Kaiser gave me antibiotics it was that bad - just finished those.

Good news went on incidental cut diet past week, down 218lbs now, but also dropped -1.5% water or BF %. Down to 16% from 17.5% If I could hit 210-215lbs at 12-14% I'll actually have a six pack woot. May up calories a bit then. Had a bit of sweats like LGD, I think to be expected.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold Godstrength, I realize RAD is the only thing missing from my research cabinet (sans some fat burners I don't think my once ectomorphic pet really needs yet). And I'm liking the results so far, so...

I just used discount GS15 code to order an XXL size RAD-140 , to continue the RAD research - once again after my pet and I are due for a PCT once this research finishes in another 3-4 weeks. Happy Monday.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After weekend, back in gym at 6am workout. Even low sleep RAD-140 provides nice strength and pump for my pet. Rest is minimal between sets, can really blast and get pumps in short amount of time - useful for pre work, workouts. Loving it.

Also, did extra sets beyond chest-triceps, some back rows, linear leg press at end too. Nice to have energy to get extras in.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a solid back and biceps day, stepped up RAD dosage to 15mg daily now. Might even bump to 20mg daily.

Current stats (see pic) on the recomp that seems to be going on right now, good pump most of the day after the gym, feel leaner and full still.

IMG_20180316_151332259_LL.jpg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a home gym day on Troy VTX bench, doing shoulders and biceps day, also threw in some core and leg extension exercises (I have issues with L2/L3 lumbar compression). RAD dosage at 15mg per day gives a better pump I think than 10mg daily, both are good dosages though. Fairly potent stuff. I know some people prefer 20-30mg daily even.

Edit, also my 2nd XXL bottle came pretty fast 2-day priority mail is good.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update several more sessions and a caloric decifit (caused by giving up THC, work travel and family stress) while continued to train. Push this into cut mode a bit.

Good thing I'm 207lbs and 13% BF lean, can see six pack.

Attached are my pet's current stats from recomp, shifted into cut mode, to get BF% down some more.. then I can PCT (bit overdue) and bulk next round again. I think I would bulk of Test and say DMZ or SDrol, but use Rad-140 for strength and pumps, helps trim some fat (my diet this cycle has been anything but perfect). RAD helps there.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_20180322_080255471.jpg

EDIT not too shabby considering I started around 17% plus BF. Feel leaner around the waist, that's nice at 13% BF. I would def run Test E, EQ, and RAD again.

Probably a mix of water and fat drained here.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last post for awhile, I will do a 2.0 version of this log next RAD run. Finished the bottle, that was a pleasure thanks MA Research!

My first impression for RAD is that it's like Ostarine, but stronger, good to lean out after a wet cycle of research, and keep the gains.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, my pet increased calories and took a break from research training (new dad and job stress related) and weight went back up to 213lbs, whilst BF% was almost same - still low at 14%. Neato, with RAD use daily keep the gains and get some lean on.
IMG_20180327_081038534.jpg
I bet 2nd RAD run with improved training and diet control results will shine even more. 20mg dose recommended.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, my pet increased calories and took a break from research training (new dad and job stress related) and weight went back up to 213lbs, whilst BF% was almost same at 14%. Neato, with RAD use daily keep the gains and get some lean on. View attachment 162485
Now it's time for a PCT run perhaps, overdue.