Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research S.A.R.M.s

NOW AVAILABLE!

Unbeatable Prices!

Guys, all of our SARMs (as well as MK-677 and GW-501516) are now available for purchase! You are not going to find better quality or prices anywhere else.

I PURPOSELY cut my profit margins down to a fraction of what other companies have so that I can offer a superior product at the best prices on the market. In many cases I offer twice as much active ingredient at less than half the cost! Make no mistake, SARMs have the highest profit margins of any product in the research chem world. This is where companies traditionally make a substantial portion of their money.

I took the opposite approach by offering more product for less money in the hope that it would net more total sales, thus making up for the reduction in profit margins while giving the customers exactly what they want--the best products at the best prices.

Link:​

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will you be looking into s24 for research? the fatloss SARM

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
s42 was recently discussed here.

cliffs:
1 increase UCp1 (uncoupling protein #1) which increase energy expenditure
2. decreases cortisol signaling and increases anabolism with no increase of androgen receptors.
3. decreases production of PSA in prostate cancer cells.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to check out your wares. I was thinking of orderring some to go with my trt as i still dont have regular sources yet. I was going to go with narrowlabs or purerawz, but little competition never hurts.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never been a fan of research chem sites, sarms, and never tried peps bc of all the frauds within all these groupings. I recently tried MA's MK677 and hex. Totally blown away by both...theres no doubt they are legit. Even had to stop the MK for a few days to gameplan bc it was so strong / effected me so greatly.

Only post this bc I've been ripped off more than I like- wanted to give good feedback where it was owed.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been a fan of research chem sites, sarms, and never tried peps bc of all the frauds within all these groupings. I recently tried MA's MK677 and hex. Totally blown away by both...theres no doubt they are legit. Even had to stop the MK for a few days to gameplan bc it was so strong / effected me so greatly.

Only post this bc I've been ripped off more than I like- wanted to give good feedback where it was owed.
Hex?

Joegod

Awards
Hey Mike I tried messaging you a few times have a few questions per my order thanks hope to hear from you soon

Logray

Awards
  • Established
MA Research S.A.R.M.s

NOW AVAILABLE!

Unbeatable Prices!

Guys, all of our SARMs (as well as MK-677 and GW-501516) are now available for purchase! You are not going to find better quality or prices anywhere else.

I PURPOSELY cut my profit margins down to a fraction of what other companies have so that I can offer a superior product at the best prices on the market. In many cases I offer twice as much active ingredient at less than half the cost! Make no mistake, SARMs have the highest profit margins of any product in the research chem world. This is where companies traditionally make a substantial portion of their money.

I took the opposite approach by offering more product for less money in the hope that it would net more total sales, thus making up for the reduction in profit margins while giving the customers exactly what they want--the best products at the best prices.

Link:​

Hi Mike,

Is there a way to order to Europe/ Hungary?

Thanks!!!!

Rhenk6767

Awards
Mike,
I’m very interested in your research chemicals. Do you do third party testing to verify purity?