Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold

Would you ever consider producing an injectable Rad 140 product for research purposes?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the difference? Isn’t orally 100% bio?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nothing talen orally is going to ever be 100 bioavailable, some will always be lost through the first pass

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. I disagree but it’s not a big deal.
It's in the research. Based on monkeys up to 70 percent is suppose to be absorbed. Ive seen them listed but don't remember the exact numbers of all sarms but think s23 has the highest. Some claim even methylated steroids like injectable superdrol are far better even though the methylation should make them absorb pretty well. I don't see why that would be but plenty that have used both say it's so. I've used rad in both forms and it is not even close to the same. Besides if you could just take everything orally nobody would inject. Testosterone itself has horrible oral absorption and that was the entire point of methylation of oral steroids.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's in the research. Based on monkeys up to 70 percent is suppose to be absorbed. Ive seen them listed but don't remember the exact numbers of all sarms but think s23 has the highest. Some claim even methylated steroids like injectable superdrol are far better even though the methylation should make them absorb pretty well. I don't see why that would be but plenty that have used both say it's so. I've used rad in both forms and it is not even close to the same. Besides if you could just take everything orally nobody would inject. Testosterone itself has horrible oral absorption and that was the entire point of methylation of oral steroids.
I wasn’t disagreeing that Rad isn’t 100% bio. Unless I misunderstood, he said nothing is 100% and and that’s what I was disagreeing with.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t remember where I saw it, but I remember seeing some data comparing I think M1T, some methylated steroid oral versus injected. It actually had different binding activity depending on the administration. I don’t think everything will necessarily be stronger when injected, but they can definitely act differently.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold

I can log it if you would like.

I have a very lean base to start from and would be on TRT

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't get injectable sarms. Maybe that's because the thought of pinning daily is just not something that will ever interest me. What about making a rad-140 enanthate or decaonate? That might be something that I'd see a benefit in.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get injectable sarms. Maybe that's because the thought of pinning daily is just not something that will ever interest me. What about making a rad-140 enanthate or decaonate? That might be something that I'd see a benefit in.
I think that’s what the other version of Rad is for. Can’t remember exactly what it’s called but I think it has a 3 or 4 day half-life

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think that’s what the other version of Rad is for. Can’t remember exactly what it’s called but I think it has a 3 or 4 day half-life
The half life of incapable RAD 140 is said to be 60 hrs. That mean it pretty much acts like it has an ester attached to it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RAD150 aka TLB150 allegedly lengthened the half life further. I’ve used it orally but was using daily so who knows.

I got pretty fearsome acid reflux on that and some S23 orally within a week or so.

Knock on wood, I’m 6 days into injectable RAD140/S23 and zero heartburn, so that alone is a potential huge benefit for some, a healthier gut. This is directly after 4 weeks of oral S4 (just trying to use up some odds and ends lol).

The daily pinning is literally a pain in my ass, but it’s only a month & also given me a reason to microdose my test in the same slinpin shot (I premixed some test & SARMs in a vial) and that seems to be managing estrogen better as well. So that’s a silver lining.

Yeah it’s definitely long enough for eod.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
RAD150 aka TLB150 allegedly lengthened the half life further. I’ve used it orally but was using daily so who knows.

I got pretty fearsome acid reflux on that and some S23 orally within a week or so.

Knock on wood, I’m 6 days into injectable RAD140/S23 and zero heartburn, so that alone is a potential huge benefit for some, a healthier gut. This is directly after 4 weeks of oral S4 (just trying to use up some odds and ends lol).

The daily pinning is literally a pain in my ass, but it’s only a month & also given me a reason to microdose my test in the same slinpin shot (I premixed some test & SARMs in a vial) and that seems to be managing estrogen better as well. So that’s a silver lining.

Yeah it’s definitely long enough for eod.
Which brand RAD 140 are you using?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which brand RAD 140 are you using?
They don’t make it anymore and it has PIP, so I’d say it’s not worth your time, but it’s a 50/50 RAD/S23 blend from Enhanced RX. I wish it was a solo RAD product, but at the time this was all that was out there.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
They don’t make it anymore and it has PIP, so I’d say it’s not worth your time, but it’s a 50/50 RAD/S23 blend from Enhanced RX. I wish it was a solo RAD product, but at the time this was all that was out there.
I'm beginning to think PIP is just a part of RAD, but we will see once MA research makes some

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've been warming the oil, and it seems to help quite a bit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm beginning to think PIP is just a part of RAD, but we will see once MA research makes some
I've been warming the oil, and it seems to help quite a bit
Well it’s not uncomfortable during or immediately after the shot the way glutathione or carnitine will be, I mean legit PIP that arrives much later even in commonly used injection sites.

To me, that means the solvents used to maintain solubility in this blend are fairly inflammatory. It’s also 150mg/ml total (75/75), which is insane, so it all adds up.

You probably want something half that concentration, max.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well it’s not uncomfortable during or immediately after the shot the way glutathione or carnitine will be, I mean legit PIP that arrives much later even in commonly used injection sites.

To me, that means the solvents used to maintain solubility in this blend are fairly inflammatory. It’s also 150mg/ml total (75/75), which is insane, so it all adds up.

You probably want something half that concentration, max.
Yeah, concentration on mine is 65mg/ml...I may cut it with some GSO and see what that does

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've been injecting l carnitine daily for a while now...its not a big deal to me.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does l carnitine make a difference? What are the benefits? I'm asking out of ignorance.
Yeah, I feel It bro. I notice great pumps, reduces DOMS, and I feel glucose disposal aspect as well.

There are a whole host of health benefits if you research it a little.

Bioavailabilty is only like 14%, this is why injecting is optimal

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I feel It bro. I notice great pumps, reduces DOMS, and I feel glucose disposal aspect as well.

There are a whole host of health benefits if you research it a little.

Bioavailabilty is only like 14%, this is why injecting is optimal
I think I read oral bioavailability is 5-10%. But yeah, not great.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I read oral bioavailability is 5-10%. But yeah, not great.
It’s not just a matter of bioavailability either. You can take any amount orally and it fails to sustain the increased plasma concentrations that IV use was shown in studies.

It’s not something actually worth IV use; I’m just saying that’s the actual human literature we have to go off. Anyone who has pinned it understands IM use can actually be noticed obviously.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, I'm discontinuing the injectable RAD after about 4 weeks. The PIP from this brand is just to annoying. I'll wait to try another brand down the road. I can't seem to get any info in the solvent used...so screw it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have a painful lump from this as well

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it wasn't painful you could use it subq and it wouldn't be a big deal. .3 to .4 mls is plenty of this stuff.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
If it wasn't painful you could use it subq and it wouldn't be a big deal. .3 to .4 mls is plenty of this stuff.
@Jstrong20

Have you ever got lumps from the Supreme RAD? I have ine in my delt that's painful as ****...doesn't appeared infected, but taking a while to go away

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jstrong20

Have you ever got lumps from the Supreme RAD? I have ine in my delt that's painful as ****...doesn't appeared infected, but taking a while to go away
Yeah was worried a few times but always went away eventually. Tried doing sub q for a few times and looked like I was stung by bees in the midsection. Ha. The only way I found to prevent it is injecting the muscle your going to be working right before you train and massaging the **** out of it. If mikes is pain free that would be great because then I can go subq.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah was worried a few times but always went away eventually. Tried doing sub q for a few times and looked like I was stung by bees in the midsection. Ha. The only way I found to prevent it is injecting the muscle your going to be working right before you train and massaging the **** out of it. If mikes is pain free that would be great because then I can go subq.
I yeah, I'm looking forward to the MA version....as soon as I say I want to to stop this RAD it pulls me back in

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Feel strong AF on it

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feel strong AF on it
I know I've probably mentioned in 20 different post how crazy strong it is. Ha. I've compared it to tren but I actually like it better then tren. I added lgd3303 injectable from the same place and it may be even stronger. Was already on the rad awhile then added it and had a massive strength increase in no time at all.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know I've probably mentioned in 20 different post how crazy strong it is. Ha. I've compared it to tren but I actually like it better then tren. I added lgd3303 injectable from the same place and it may be even stronger. Was already on the rad awhile then added it and had a massive strength increase in no time at all.
Have u pulled bloods at all while running it?

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have u pulled bloods at all while running it?
Nah only kept an eye on blood pressure.. besides I already know rad trashes lipids so the results would look bad for sure. Ha I try to limit cycles and have went years without running anything. Before I got injured that was suppose to be my last cycle for awhile. Lol But I've had a few this is my last cycles now. Being in my 40s I feel like it's time to lay off and just enjoy the gains I have until I need trt. After this cycle ends of coarse. Lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nah only kept an eye on blood pressure.. besides I already know rad trashes lipids so the results would look bad for sure. Ha I try to limit cycles and have went years without running anything. Before I got injured that was suppose to be my last cycle for awhile. Lol But I've had a few this is my last cycles now. Being in my 40s I feel like it's time to lay off and just enjoy the gains I have until I need trt. After this cycle ends of coarse. Lol
Are you running test with the Rad?

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah trestolone acetate 5mgs a day. Pretty much used just enough to make sure I had some estrogen in my body. Plus anymore then that I need to run ralox with it. Also trest is pretty strong so even at 5mgs I can feel it.

B

Blapeneve

Awards
I wanna emphasize that for injectable Rad 140 - following research protocols and guidelines is essential to ensure safety and accuracy. This would involve conducting thorough studies and experiments to determine the appropriate dosages and potential risks associated with its use. As for trestolone acetate, it's important to note that any research involving this compound should also be done with caution and under the guidance of a qualified professional. Calculus and answers to math questions may play a role in analyzing the data collected from such studies. Still, it would depend on the specific research question being investigated.

Last edited:
M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanna just emphasize that for injectable Rad 140 - following research protocols and guidelines is essential to ensure safety and accuracy. This would involve conducting thorough studies and experiments to determine the appropriate dosages and potential risks associated with its use. As for trestolone acetate, it's important to note that any research involving this compound should also be done with caution and under the guidance of a qualified professional.
I just have to ask. What "professional" would this be? I've yet to encounter a single doctor that even knows what trestolone acetate is, let alone has an understanding of the potential risks involved and how to mitigate them. If you want to get the answers to these questions, you would be better off posting here.

Math calculus may play a role in analyzing the data collected from such studies, but it would depend on the specific research question being investigated.
I've yet to see a single study which required the reader to understand calculus in order to interpret it. If someone has trouble analyzing the figures involved in some of the sections, just read through the "discussion" and "results" sections...and you will walk away with a solid understanding of the data.
I understand you're just trying to be helpful, but your post sounds very much like it's coming from someone who is new to the world of PEDs. If you stick around long enough, you will soon find that the most educated individuals in this area do not possess medical degrees...simply because there are no college courses or degrees available which can provide the prospective learner with a comprehensive understanding of this wide-ranging and somewhat taboo subject. Much of the knowledge we currently have pertaining to the use of PEDs in humans is anecdotal in nature, as the medical community will never conduct human studies using the types, dosages and combinations of drugs seen in the bodybuilding/strength community. For sure, empirical evidence has been enormously helpful, but it is only part of the equation. Even if an individual were to obtain multiple degrees in fields applicable to PED use in humans, he/she would still possess only a partial understanding of all the categorical variables involved in this highly specialized field of study.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I understand you're just trying to be helpful, but your post sounds very much like it's coming from someone who is new to the world of PEDs. If you stick around long enough, you will soon find that the most educated individuals in this area do not possess medical degrees...simply because there are no college courses or degrees available which can provide the prospective learner with a comprehensive understanding of this wide-ranging and somewhat taboo subject. Much of the knowledge we currently have pertaining to the use of PEDs in humans is anecdotal in nature, as the medical community will never conduct human studies using the types, dosages and combinations of drugs seen in the bodybuilding/strength community. For sure, empirical evidence has been enormously helpful, but it is only part of the equation. Even if an individual were to obtain multiple degrees in fields applicable to PED use in humans, he/she would still possess only a partial understanding of all the categorical variables involved in this highly specialized field of study.
Dang, kept it friendly & professional - I was just going to roast his comment, but now I feel like a goblin

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanna just emphasize that for injectable Rad 140 - following research protocols and guidelines is essential to ensure safety and accuracy. This would involve conducting thorough studies and experiments to determine the appropriate dosages and potential risks associated with its use. As for trestolone acetate, it's important to note that any research involving this compound should also be done with caution and under the guidance of a qualified professional. Math calculus may play a role in analyzing the data collected from such studies, but it would depend on the specific research question being investigated.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Random, but does anyone in here happen to have an UltaLabs coupon code?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I know this thread is on injectable Rad. I've only used oral and find it to be a great PED for athletics. The neural drive and focus/motivation to try hard Rad gives me is really something. It feels easy to turn the switch to 100% and very satisfying to do strength and power movements. Can't give an opinion on it's anabolic potential but as a PED I really enjoy it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this thread is on injectable Rad. I've only used oral and find it to be a great PED for athletics. The neural drive and focus/motivation to try hard Rad gives me is really something. It feels easy to turn the switch to 100% and very satisfying to do strength and power movements. Can't give an opinion on it's anabolic potential but as a PED I really enjoy it.
What about fat burning? Anything special?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
What about fat burning? Anything special?
Never used it for cutting. I would imagine it would help hold lean tissue on a cut but I'm not sure. The important thing for cutting fat will always be about calorie intake vs calorie expenditure though. Drugs won't cheat that rule.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never used it for cutting. I would imagine it would help hold lean tissue on a cut but I'm not sure. The important thing for cutting fat will always be about calorie intake vs calorie expenditure though. Drugs won't cheat that rule.
Thanks… I usually run Var in the spring to chisel away my winter insulation but my guy faked me with DBol. So I’m stuck looking for a alternate until I get some help finding another source.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Thanks… I usually run Var in the spring to chisel away my winter insulation but my guy faked me with DBol. So I’m stuck looking for a alternate until I get some help finding another source.
RAD might be worth a try. Most report a lean dry look from it. Maybe the extra drive from it could help power through on a cut? I really like the stuff. I like Var too but it makes me drowsy over 10mg in the daytime.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RAD might be worth a try. Most report a lean dry look from it. Maybe the extra drive from it could help power through on a cut? I really like the stuff. I like Var too but it makes me drowsy over 10mg in the daytime.
That’s a crazy side for Var I haven’t heard. I picked up a couple bottles of Rad from MA. Start at 10mg a day? I’ve ran lots of cycles but no SARM’s yet.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
That’s a crazy side for Var I haven’t heard. I picked up a couple bottles of Rad from MA. Start at 10mg a day? I’ve ran lots of cycles but no SARM’s yet.
Some love Sarms others think they're trash. Only 1 way to find out! I find it stimulating at 10mg/d. But it shines at 20 - 40mg/day. Long half life (60 ish hours) so it takes a while to build up in your body.

Yea, over 10mg Var in the daytime and I slow WAY down. Brain feels 1/2 speed. I take most of the dose in the evening pre bed. Fine that way.