Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

MA Research: MK-677 Now Available

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
MA Research


MK-677 Now Available!





Guys, as many of you know, we are having a very difficult time keeping MK-677 in stock. We just got some in yesterday, but I can promise you it won't last long. This is no sales pitch, but the truth. We sold 1/3rd of the batch we just received within 24 hours, so I fully expect inventory to be depleted within 7 days (unfortunately) or less, so if you are planning to purchase some, now would be the time.





Link:Invalid Link Removed​



.
 
MA Research


MK-677 Now Available!





Guys, as many of you know, we are having a very difficult time keeping MK-677 in stock. We just got some in yesterday, but I can promise you it won't last long. This is no sales pitch, but the truth. We sold 1/3rd of the batch we just received within 24 hours, so I fully expect inventory to be depleted within 7 days (unfortunately) or less, so if you are planning to purchase some, now would be the time.





Link:Invalid Link Removed​



.
Any MK back in stock?

Sent from my Pixel using Invalid Link Removed
 
Any MK back in stock?

Sent from my Pixel using Invalid Link Removed

It was...and then sold out again. LOL. I will have more this coming week--hopefully by Wednesday/Thursday.
 
Back
Top