MA Research has NEW PRODUCTS!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please visit our website and see some of the new products we have including FLModafinil, etc.

And be sure to use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off all orders

Thank you!!

www.MAResearchChems.com

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you guys getting s4 back in stock. Have been out for months.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you guys getting s4 back in stock. Have been out for months.
Great question but unfortunately I don't have a current t/a. The second it lands, I will post up!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. For the MA research tadalafil, the bottle needs to be shaken up before research correct?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick question. For the MA research tadalafil, the bottle needs to be shaken up before research correct?
All of them should be well shaken for sure and stored in a dry cool place :)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love every product I’ve used by ma. Don’t see much talk on insuligen so thinking of giving it a shot. I do if and eat all my food in a 2 hour window usually. 250 grams of carbs at once. So my question is should I take all six caps posteorkout when I eat the carbs? Also thought about spacing window to four hours.

200g p/250 carbs/6 insuligen post workout

4 hours later take protein 100g/fat 75g

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol that post is a mess. Basically I just need to know if fat should be avoided for a certain time like when I used humilin(insulin)? If so that’s why I was going to add four hour window before fat intake. And also if I should take 6 pills since all my carbs will be taken at once.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol One more question sine not much info out on insuligen. Will this also be beneficial to guys that run somatizone or other mk for long periods. Should help keep insulin sensitivity right?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, when consuming carbs with your insulin you should not consume fat at the same time. The fat will end up being stored as fat most likely.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I know how to do insulin. I just want to know if insuligen is the same way. I would assume it would be.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love if someone would come out with a tablet form of tadalafil RC.

Is this not more common because our rats have a difficult time swallowing pills and it's easier to give them a drop? Or something else?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Mike Arnold do you know if there is an expiration date on liquid products, such as your tamoxifen citrate? If it's been sitting out for over a year in a non-temperature-controlled environment, is it still safe to do research with? (Also, there is some crystallization in the dropper)

Thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd love if someone would come out with a tablet form of tadalafil RC.

Is this not more common because our rats have a difficult time swallowing pills and it's easier to give them a drop? Or something else?
Cheaper to make a solution than tablets, and easier to manipulate amount researched.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold do you know if there is an expiration date on liquid products, such as your tamoxifen citrate? If it's been sitting out for over a year in a non-temperature-controlled environment, is it still safe to do research with? (Also, there is some crystallization in the dropper)

Thanks
It should stay good for years, as long as it is kept out of the sun. If it crystalized, put it under hot water for a bit.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It should stay good for years, as long as it is kept out of the sun. If it crystalized, put it under hot water for a bit.
Do you have any COAs on products?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you get mk677 back in, can you PM the updated COA for it.
Not sure how to get copy of the coa on a pm, as I am basically technologically retadrded. I don't post any pics of my products or even have a pic in my avi becauise I have no idea how to do it. I am literally at a kindergarten level of education in that arena, so I hire my IT guy for anything outside of typing and searching th Net, as I can do those things myself. I typically include COAs in the order if someone wants one, as I can print them on my printer and then just put them in the box. Nice and easy. MK (aside from tadalafil) is my best selling product. I have multiple other peptide companies and UGLs who buy their MK directly from me, so a LOT of people have purchased my MK without even knowing about it. After years of both Somatozine and my research MK getting nothing but stellar reviews, no one really asks me for COAs anymore. I used to include COAs for every product with every order during my first year of business, but I started having to include 6-12 tests with numerous orders, as alot of people purchase multiple items. It was getting ridiculous filling boxes with 8-15 sheets of printer paper, so now I just send them upon request.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure how to get copy of the coa on a pm, as I am basically technologically retadrded. I don't post any pics of my products or even have a pic in my avi becauise I have no idea how to do it. I am literally at a kindergarten level of education in that arena, so I hire my IT guy for anything outside of typing and searching th Net, as I can do those things myself. I typically include COAs in the order if someone wants one, as I can print them on my printer and then just put them in the box. Nice and easy. MK (aside from tadalafil) is my best selling product. I have multiple other peptide companies and UGLs who buy their MK directly from me, so a LOT of people have purchased my MK without even knowing about it. After years of both Somatozine and my research MK getting nothing but stellar reviews, no one really asks me for COAs anymore. I used to include COAs for every product with every order during my first year of business, but I started having to include 6-12 tests with numerous orders, as alot of people purchase multiple items. It was getting ridiculous filling boxes with 8-15 sheets of printer paper, so now I just send them upon request.
Gotcha!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why I cant get access to the web site?
@burnbrain, I think we are temporarily down. Not sure yet if it is a few hours, or the whole day, or days. If you can check back later please, I will update when I know-

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As of today, MA Research has been moved to a new website address. The website is now at:

maresearchchems.net.

Link: https://maresearchchems.net/

As you can see, the domain name is almost exactly the same as the old one, with the only difference being that the old one ended with .com, while the current domain ends with .net.

For those of you who are wondering why the change was made, it is because my domain registrar suddenly decided--without warning--that they didn't want to provide domains to research chemical companies anymore. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon, but I purchaded a new domain from a registrar who has no issue with research chems, so I am all set. It took about a day to get everything set up again, but everything is back to normal now. Thank you and take care. –Mike Arnold

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The registrar wouldnt have anything to do with the banner ad leading to the wrong domain a few week's ago would it? Crazy how people let some thing that is none of their business affect their business.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As of today, MA Research has been moved to a new website address. The website is now at:

maresearchchems.net

As you can see, the domain name is almost exactly the same as the old one, with the only difference being that the old one ended with .com, while the current domain ends with .net.

For those of you who are wondering why the change was made, it is because my domain registrar suddenly decided--without warning--that they didn't want to provide domains to research chemical companies anymore. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon, but I purchaded a new domain from a registrar who has no issue with research chems, so I am all set. It took about a day to get everything set up again, but everything is back to normal now. Thank you and take care. –Mike Arnold

The registrar wouldnt have anything to do with the banner ad leading to the wrong domain a few week's ago would it? Crazy how people let some thing that is none of their business affect their business.
No. I had no idea the banner link wasn't working. That is something that the admin here would have to correct. I'll get with him. Thanks.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bookmarking this site as my hookup will be retiring to Thailand later this year.