Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA-PUMP

40% OFF Super Sale

$29.52

Note: I have temporarily reduced the website price from $46.99 to $36.99, so once you use the am20 discount code, the price will go down to $29.52 a bottle.

Hi, guys. If you've ever wanted to try MA-PUMP at a dirt cheap price, now is the time. At $29.52, there will never be a sale better than this.
The sale will begin today (Wednesaday, 7/10) and end Friday (7-12) at midnight! The link is displayed below. Take care. :)

P.S. Insuligen is currently having a 40% off Super Sale as well.

Link: https://masupps.com/product/ma-pump/

.​

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
MA-PUMP

40% OFF Super Sale

$29.52

Note: I have temporarily reduced the website price from $46.99 to $36.99, so once you use the am20 discount code, the price will go down to $29.52 a bottle.

Hi, guys. If you've ever wanted to try MA-PUMP at a dirt cheap price, now is the time. At $29.52, there will never be a sale better than this.
The sale will begin today (Wednesaday, 7/10) and end Friday (7-12) at midnight! The link is displayed below. Take care. :)

P.S. Insuligen is currently having a 40% off Super Sale as well.

Link: https://masupps.com/product/ma-pump/

.​
What about Stim Freak ? :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you ship international?
Yes, I can, BUT...I have to use prioprity shipping (which is $26.99 to Canada and $36.99 virtually everywhere else), as first-class shipping does not track packs all the way to their destination. Only priority shipping does...and as you know, it is vitally important to make sure a pack can be tracked all the way to its proper destination. This provides security for both the buyer and seller.

Furthermore, the only payment option I can use is Western Union (there is an $8 fee to send between $50-$850) or Money Order. I have quite a few Canadians that use money orders because I recieve them pretty quickly (I ship from Ohio) and as soon as the money order arrives, I ship right away...so it doesn't take as long as one might think.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at the following address (please put your board name and the name of the board, Anabolic Minds, in your email title) and we'll go over some of the ways you can save money. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Neither Insuligen or MAPump show to be on sale as noted above.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I can, BUT...I have to use prioprity shipping (which is $26.99 to Canada and $36.99 virtually everywhere else), as first-class shipping does not track packs all the way to their destination. Only priority shipping does...and as you know, it is vitally important to make sure a pack can be tracked all the way to its proper destination. This provides security for both the buyer and seller.

Furthermore, the only payment option I can use is Western Union, which has like an $8 fee to send between $50-$850.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at the following address (please put your board name and the name of the board, Anabolic Minds, in your email title) and we'll go over some of the ways you can save money. Thank you. :)
Jesus! A man can’t even a decent pump product without shelling out $60-70. Never hot a chance to use any MA products and I guess I never will. :(

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold Mike I am in Canada and have always wanted to buy from you. Can you also provide me your email address so you can discuss ways I can save money too?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neither Insuligen or MAPump show to be on sale as noted above.
Sure they do. Did you read the full OP? It tells you that the prices for both products have been reduced on the website...and then, when the discount code is added, it further reduces the prices down to $39.99 for Inusligen and $29.52 for MA-PUMP.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus! A man can’t even a decent pump product without shelling out $60-70. Never hot a chance to use any MA products and I guess I never will. :(
Sorry, buddy. International shipping isn't cheap...unless you qualify for free shipping, but for that you need to spend $249 or above (especially with the current sales prices). Shipping a single $30-$40 product is impractical, as you will spend almost as much (or more) on shipping as you will for the product.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold Mike I am in Canada and have always wanted to buy from you. Can you also provide me your email address so you can discuss ways I can save money too?
E-mail: [email protected]

Please put your board name and the board you are from in the email title.

If I don't respond right away, don't worry. Usually my office manager would be able to do this kind of stuff, but I need to deal with this...and I will be out of the house until tonight, but when I get back and see your message I will respond. You won't miss out on anything by waiting until tonight to hear from me. Thanks. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about Stim Freak ? :)
No. Sorry. It's already super inexpensive. It's only $23.99 when using the regular discount code. Because of that, I make barely any money on Stim-Freak at $23.99. The reason I make barelky anything is because I use Juglans Regia Extract (non-synthetic DMHA) and NOT synthetic DMHA. Juglans is superior to synthetic DMHA...and costs much more to make. Actually, the type of DMHA found in Juglans is not even the same molecule as synthetic DMHA. It is a differnet substance altogether. Many people don't know that...and this is why it provides differnet effects (and also why it is stronger, per mg).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did it drop ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards