WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys it finally landed.

Please check the ingredient list and profile

USE CODE "WES20" at checkout for 20% off. All orders guaranteed. Please allow 24-48 hours to ship M-F, though they usually ship within a day or the same day. Orders DO NOT ship on the weekends!!

Enjoy :)

LINK TO BUY
https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/

masuppsMAPUMP.png

Extreme Vasodilatory and Muscle Volumizing Matrix

• The Most Effective Product in its Class
• Provides Incredible Muscle Pumps, Dramatic Increases in Muscle Fullness, and Road-Map Vascularity that Lasts for Hours After Leaving the Gym
• Works through Multiple Pathways (e.g. nitric oxide elevation, plasma expansion, and intracellular volumization)to Produce the Best Results Possible
• Contains Over 25 Grams of Active Ingredients per Serving—The Most of any Pump Product on the Market
• Contains 5Grams of HydroMax per Serving—2-3X the Industry Average
• Boosts Muscle Strength, Power Output, and Muscular Endurance
• Increases Amino Acid Uptake and Overall Nutrient Delivery to Working Muscles
• Inhibits Protein Breakdown and Increases Protein Synthesis via Cell Swelling
• Reduces Myostatin Levels

• Stimulant-Free

READ MORE INFO ON THIS PRODUCT HERE!!
https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
looks great, picked up a tub and will report back when it arrives

CF2

Awards
  • Established
This product has a very solid profile. I am thinking about picking up a tub, but as a neophyte to pre-workouts I was wondering if you could put my mind at ease about the use of a relatively healthy dose of vitamin C pre-workout in regards to it potentially blunting adaptations to resistance training?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product has a very solid profile. I am thinking about picking up a tub, but as a neophyte to pre-workouts I was wondering if you could put my mind at ease about the use of a relatively healthy dose of vitamin C pre-workout in regards to it potentially blunting adaptations to resistance training?
Thanks.

Vitamin C won't adversely effect your rate of muscle growth. Vitamin C is not even that strong of an anti-oxidant...and besides, most bodybuilders SHOULD be supplementing with Vitamin C because they don't get enough in their normal meat & potatoes diet. Vitamin C is essential for recovery and growth.

It is GOOD to have some anti-oxidants in the diet. Excessive anti-oxidant consumption can be problematic, although I think even massive doses of anti-oxidants would only cause mild negative effects at best...because bodybuilders used to use 2-3 grams of vitamin C daily not too long ago...and vitamin E...and they still had no problem building muscle. I would be much more concerned with taking N.S.A.I.D.S than Vitamin C. You need some Vitamin C.

Vitamin C was added because it helps both increase the rate of nitric oxide conversion, as well as prevent it from breaking down as easily.

Reactions: CF2

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the prompt reply, very much appreciated.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I tried to order this along with some Vicaine and Vicaine PM but there was no shipping option to Canada. Is there a way I can still order these items?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried to order this along with some Vicaine and Vicaine PM but there was no shipping option to Canada. Is there a way I can still order these items?
I don't believe so. Unless you have a friend in the US that you can ship to and reship?

Reactions: CF2

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could, buddy, but we lost more money in intl. transactions than we made, due to seizure.

Voldyne

Awards
Wow...those are some huge doses! I will be keeping an eye on this one as a future purchase..

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could, buddy, but we lost more money in intl. transactions than we made, due to seizure.
That's pretty decent of you to have assumed the financial burden surrounding seizures, but as a consumer that is a risk I believe I should bear.

If international shipments are not worth your trouble any longer regardless of who will take the hit then it's a moot point, but if it's something you might reconsider would you happen to know the approximate seizure rate for Vicaine that was shipped to Canada?

Voldyne

Awards
That's pretty decent of you to have assumed the financial burden surrounding seizures, but as a consumer that is a risk I believe I should bear.

If international shipments are not worth your trouble any longer regardless of who will take the hit then it's a moot point, but if it's something you might reconsider would you happen to know the approximate seizure rate for Vicaine that was shipped to Canada?
They probably just seize it so they can take it themselves..

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Unfortunately, if we do it for one guy that says he is willing to absorb the financial loss in the event of a seizure, we have to do it for everyone...and the truth of the matter is that even though everyone says they will do that, not everyone does. All the customer has to do is contact their CC company, show proof that the package was never delivered...and we end up losing both the money and the product. This is why we no longer do it. Of course, I am not saying you would do that. I'm just speaking generally.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, if we do it for one guy that says he is willing to absorb the financial loss in the event of a seizure, we have to do it for everyone...and the truth of the matter is that even though everyone says they will do that, not everyone does. All the customer has to do is contact their CC company, show proof that the package was never delivered...and we end up losing both the money and the product. This is why we no longer do it. Of course, I am not saying you would do that. I'm just speaking generally.
Okay, I completely understand. Thanks for the responses.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, I completely understand. Thanks for the responses.
I'd offer to ship to you as well privately but honestly the last 2 times I shipped anything INT, it got "lost"...

And then USPS makes it impossible to get your insurance claims.

It's honestly a total scheme. I can tell you that from shipping items from my Store GYMnTONIC for years. I have had to file so many complaints and claims and I'd probably say out of maybe 50 complaints, I got repaid on 5 of those??? If that.

So this is yet another way we as supplement retailers are seeing laws circumvented.

Just like right now we are seeing Kratom Packs ripped open, seized and destroyed, even though it is legal Federally and in most States it is still legal. They do whatever they want, and that is something that everyone should be very concerned about in this industry. As retailers or customers, this should not be accepted practices.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I'd offer to ship to you as well privately but honestly the last 2 times I shipped anything INT, it got "lost"...

And then USPS makes it impossible to get your insurance claims.

It's honestly a total scheme. I can tell you that from shipping items from my Store GYMnTONIC for years. I have had to file so many complaints and claims and I'd probably say out of maybe 50 complaints, I got repaid on 5 of those??? If that.

So this is yet another way we as supplement retailers are seeing laws circumvented.

Just like right now we are seeing Kratom Packs ripped open, seized and destroyed, even though it is legal Federally and in most States it is still legal. They do whatever they want, and that is something that everyone should be very concerned about in this industry. As retailers or customers, this should not be accepted practices.
Financially speaking I shouldn’t really be risking seizure personally so it’s all good. It’s not cool how supplements and other ingestibles are always under attack one way or another.