USA MA Pump Donation

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. If anyone wants the remaining TEN (10) bottles of MA-Pump, I am giving them away for a donation.

Donation Amount (including shipping): $99

NOTE: The bottles have expired and therefore, require a donation, rather than a sale.
NOTE: The product is VERY clumpy, as in you must use a metal spoon to scoop it out. The product was like this within 30 days of production. This does not harm the effectiveness of the product, but it does it make it inconvenient to scoop out. Anyone who has used products with large doses of glycerol knows this.
NOTE: The reason I am donating the product as a bundle, rather than engaging in individual donations, is because of the shipping cost. The product is big and heavy. Shipping a single bottle costs roughly the same as the donation cost itself. If two members wanted to split the 10 bottles between them and have them shipped to two separate locations, I will do that for an additional $10 in shipping.

PM me for details. Thanks.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I he doesn't take it, I will.
He was in Canada, which made the shipping way too high for me to cover. If you're interested, PM me. :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll split this with someone if interested...plenty of good feedback.

7xchamp

Awards
If you still have I’ll take those last Ten,thanks