MA Pump by MA Labs ** New Lower Price**

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have lowered the price to $46 per unit. If you use my code "WES20" at checkout, you get 20% off that price, so now we are talking $35 bucks for this product!! Great deal!

LINK TO BUY

https://masupps.com/product/ma-pump/

Don't forget code "WES15" at checkout works at www.maresearchchems.com

mapump.jpg

masuppsmapumpLABEL.jpg

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

maresearchWES15.jpg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WesleyInman

You need to clear your inbox :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ricky10 done! Sorry about that!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man only money order or personal check or e-check?

No visa, PayPal, or venmo?

Was at checkout, I can do e-check but prefer Visa...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear, they’re the only site who consistently has problems with standard use of a CC lol

Only reason I don’t purchase, unfortunately :(

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear, they’re the only site who consistently has problems with standard use of a CC lol

With all due respect it's not true. I work in the Industry and I can tell you dozens and dozens of us have issues, non stop. I have had my CC merchant accounts taken away last year over 10x. It's a nightmare for a merchant.

The banks do this on purpose to stop us from selling. Granted many of these items are grey area. We are seeing more and more issues with items like Kratom, CBD and other suppz. They are going after the manufacturers and retailers non stop, only you have to work in this Industry to understand it.

If anyone needs to make an order for MA suppz and you are having issues, you can message me and I will try and resolve this in another matter. I do it all the time., The discounted rate may not be able to be given depending on each individual order. But yeah, PM me or email me at "[email protected]" if you have an issue. SERIOUS purchase inquiries only. I have non stop people asking me to help them and then bail and should it continue I simply won't try and assist anymore as I am merely a REP!

Also if I assist you, your order will ship same day. This option is only valid for someone who tries to buy and then is rejected from the Echeck processor.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about? I don't consistently have problems with anything, let alone credit cards...because I don't take credit cards. I can't...and haven't for a year now. I CAN'T accept cc's because no bank in the country will give me one...because of what I sell. There isn't a single other supp company in this industry that sells what I sell that is approved for cc's, so I don't know why you are saying my site constantly has problems with cc's. We don't accept them, so there is no way for us to have problems with them. I was lucky to have them for the short period of time I did. No one else accepts them, but then again, no one has ever had the balls to release a product like Vicaine either.

Regardless, e-checks are a piece of cake. It's as quick and easy as using a cc. Only the unnecessarily paranoid or ignorant refuse to use them. The only way something could go wrong is if the company owner themselves decides to screw you, but a company owner could do that to customer's with cc's too...and NOT get caught (if he knows what he's doing), so there is really no difference. Millions of e-checks are used every single day without any issues MILLIONS. Being afraid to use an e-check is about as rational as being afraid to write a paper check...because the risks are exactly the same. Actually, the risks are greater with paper check because numerous people come in contact with a paper check, while no one comes in contact with an e-check. People have wrotten pape checks for decades without issue...and people have now been using e-checks for over a decade without issue, yet sometimes well meaning people just don't understand what they actually are or how they work...and become paranoid.
People are naturally afriad of what they don't understand. Fortunately, millions of people all over the country are aware of how they work and use them daily without any prolems. Lastly, any half-way decent comoany has all their customers' info encrypted (or even double-encrypted, like me), so there's no way anyone is hacking into the system to get it. Asoide from all that, all anyone needs to dol to see real proof of their reliability is look up Green Money--my e-check provider . They are the largest,, oldest and biggest e-check provider in the US and are linked with banks nationwide. The funny thing is that about 50% of the time I end up speaking with someone who is afraid of e-checks (even after I explain everything to them), they still refuse to use them, yet they have absolutely no rebuttall--no explanation at all for their concern. It's just the way it is, I guess. Some people are naturally distrustful and refuse to engage in anything unless it has been around for decades.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tried to use code wes20 and it said coupon isnt valid with sale items.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried to use code wes20 and it said coupon isnt valid with sale items.
Huh that is odd. I just tried adding MA pump to the cart and my coupon code WES20 and it worked just fine.

Do you mind trying it again? :LMK if you still have issues!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Huh that is odd. I just tried adding MA pump to the cart and my coupon code WES20 and it worked just fine.

Do you mind trying it again? :LMK if you still have issues!
Just tried its working now appreciate it!!!