MA Labs Site Currently Undergoing Updates

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Website Undergoing Renovations/Updates

We Will Re-open in a Few Days (probably Tuesday)

Big sale Coming...

Hi, guys. As some of you may have seen, both of my sites are temporarily down. I am having them renovated/updated for improved performance and to make my job easier and faster.

I knew I was going to have to do this at some point, so I decided to do it now. After I re-open (probably sometime Tuesday) I will have a big sale, which I will announce here. I only have sales like this once or twice a year, so I wanted to let you guys know in advance.​

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shew.... just tried to get on the site for more Vicaine and saw it was down. Was about to lose my mind.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Sites Now Open!!!

Store-Wide Sale!

After a lengthy wait we are finally back up and running. Just so you guys are aware, I am still in the process of updating the sites from a graphics standpoint (I am going to have some new background graphics and some other stuff added), but I didn't want to wait any longer to re-open, so I am re-opening and starting the sale now!

MA Labs Coupon Code (30% OFF): pro30

Link: https://masupps.com/

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MA Sites Now Open!!!

Store-Wide Sale!

After a lengthy wait we are finally back up and running. Just so you guys are aware, I am still in the process of updating the sites from a graphics standpoint (I am going to have some new background graphics and some other stuff added), but I didn't want to wait any longer to re-open, so I am re-opening and starting the sale now!

MA Labs Coupon Code (30% OFF): pro30

Link: https://masupps.com/

MA Research: (25% OFF): pro25

Link: https://maresearchchems.com/
Made a purchase at MA Research and never got a confirmation email. Tried to reset my password and didn’t get a reset email. Could you check and see if my order went through? dlweaver is the username

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made a purchase at MA Research and never got a confirmation email. Tried to reset my password and didn’t get a reset email. Could you check and see if my order went through? dlweaver is the username
Email confirmation doesn't come immediately (like it did before when using cc's). Green Money has to process your order first, which they do twice per day. After that they will send order confirmation.

But...your order WAS properly placed. I just looked at it. :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Email confirmation doesn't come immediately (like it did before when using cc's). Green Money has to process your order first, which they do twice per day. After that they will send order confirmation.

Good deal

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Actually I just got an email saying the payment cleared