MA Labs MK-677 product

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

Just purchased Mike Arnold's MK-677 product. I just got approved for TRT so I'm about to be running test cyp at lower trt doses and wanted to add in MK-677 as my IGF-1 came back slightly lower in my bloodwork for TRT.

Anyone have experience with this product? I've only heard good things so wanted to try it. Thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t add anything in aside from TRT for now, your body is gonna need to figure stuff out with the TRT. I wanted to run other stuff and try different things when I first started and people kept saying just leave it all alone and just wait a bit for your body to figure out the TRT. Don’t change too much too fast

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree. Wait until TRT is regulated. Then research .5ml upon waking or before bed, after you are regulated.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys,

I will do that. I bought the MA Labs oral version. That's good advice though. I already bought the bottle but I will wait to include it until TRT is regulated. I was thinking that but thanks for confirming my theory, didn't think it was good to throw everything at my body at once.

It's been years since I've had any AAS or Sarms in, so that makes sense.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah MA labs has a capsule formula. It’s MA Research that has the liquid research chemical.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.

I have the capsule formula coming in soon but I will wait until TRT kicks in and so forth before adding it in.