MA Labs Mitrazepine Review

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Mike for choosing me to try this product.

Mitrazepine
I have no idea what the dosing or extracts are of this product. What we do know it is a kava and Kratom product. This product is described as a relaxing counterpart to Mitadrop.

Dosing
I have used this product at 4, 5, and 6 capsules. The difference between the dosing amounts to me was more or less pronounced effects. I did discuss with Mike that I do get nauseous from taking too much Kratom. I can say even at the full 6 capsules I had zero nausea. My sweet spot is 5 capsules, but I like the versatility of stepping it up or down.

Effects
This product gave me an effect similar to that of a mild prescription. I am not an anxious person, but on this I was definitely more outgoing and talkative. Great stress alleviation as well. I had a euphoric feeling that was incredibly enjoyable. I did not get tired from this. I even took it in the morning before work and had no issues. Mitrazepine does not feel like an upper, but to me the feel good positive nature of the product was great for going about my day and socializing. This is the type of thing I would love to take before going to a sort of gathering to loosen up, engage in dialogue…and quite frankly to make that sort of thing more fun. This product is right up my ally for what I like in a feel good product.

Side effects
A good time

Overall I really like this product. I would say anyone interested in this type of product will not be disappointed.

Great job Mike, and I look forward to seeing the label on this bad boy.

Any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for reading

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sleep bad last night(took son to sixers game and watched the MVP hit a game winner). Got a child’s B day in a couple minutes…took 5 of these and drank a bang and I feel great!

Still had a little left :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sleep bad last night(took son to sixers game and watched the MVP hit a game winner). Got a child’s B day in a couple minutes…took 5 of these and drank a bang and I feel great!

Still had a little left :)
Would you say that is affects your sleep?
I'm not being critical ... This is an honest question from someone who already deals with sleep issues.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not being critical ... This is an honest question from someone who already deals with sleep issues.
No I’m saying I stayed up late and was feeling blah so I took some a little while ago. To me this doesn’t make me tired. It’s hard to explain but it reminds me of like a low dose pharma type thing with the mood enhancement. It’s really good. I did not try using it for sleep. First night I took it a few hours before bed and really no difference for me. I feel you on sleep. I worked 3rd shift for awhile and that kinda messed me up long term I think for normal sleep. I do delta 8 to help…fell like that’s better then when I was doing zzquil a lot.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And to clarify further I went to bed at midnight instead of my usual 9 and woke up early still.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I’m saying I stayed up late and was feeling blah so I took some a little while ago. To me this doesn’t make me tired. It’s hard to explain but it reminds me of like a low dose pharma type thing with the mood enhancement. It’s really good. I did not try using it for sleep. First night I took it a few hours before bed and really no difference for me. I feel you on sleep. I worked 3rd shift for awhile and that kinda messed me up long term I think for normal sleep. I do delta 8 to help…fell like that’s better then when I was doing zzquil a lot.
Thanks man.
Yeah, I understand the 3rd shift thing. I've worked all shifts, at different points in my life (but not in Years), including Swing Shift (NEVER do that).

But honestly, my sleep was messed up before that.

I appreciate the feedback, man

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kratom never made me tired regardless of color or dose, basically went from energetic euphoria straight to the wobbles if I took too much, nothing relaxing about it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kratom never made me tired regardless of color or dose, basically went from energetic euphoria straight to the wobbles if I took too much, nothing relaxing about it.
I can understand what you mean about the wobbles if you take too much. That being said, I experienced nothing of that sort with Mitrazepine. My tolerance might be higher than yours but I think it’s worth a go for everyone at 4 caps

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you Mike for choosing me to try this product.

Mitrazepine
I have no idea what the dosing or extracts are of this product. What we do know it is a kava and Kratom product. This product is described as a relaxing counterpart to Mitadrop.

Dosing
I have used this product at 4, 5, and 6 capsules. The difference between the dosing amounts to me was more or less pronounced effects. I did discuss with Mike that I do get nauseous from taking too much Kratom. I can say even at the full 6 capsules I had zero nausea. My sweet spot is 5 capsules, but I like the versatility of stepping it up or down.

Effects
This product gave me an effect similar to that of a mild prescription. I am not an anxious person, but on this I was definitely more outgoing and talkative. Great stress alleviation as well. I had a euphoric feeling that was incredibly enjoyable. I did not get tired from this. I even took it in the morning before work and had no issues. Mitrazepine does not feel like an upper, but to me the feel good positive nature of the product was great for going about my day and socializing. This is the type of thing I would love to take before going to a sort of gathering to loosen up, engage in dialogue…and quite frankly to make that sort of thing more fun. This product is right up my ally for what I like in a feel good product.

Side effects
A good time

Overall I really like this product. I would say anyone interested in this type of product will not be disappointed.

Great job Mike, and I look forward to seeing the label on this bad boy.

Any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for reading
Thanks, brother!