MA Labs & MA Research: Labor Day Sale!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will semaglutide be stocked wirh generic labels
We have it in stock now ( we upgraded to 5 mg) vials, but the labels got lost in transit, so we are trying to get more ASAP. If anyone wants to buy it without labels, just pm me. Otherwise, it may be a week or two.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOTE: Tirzepatide (5 mg) is now in stock!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MA Labs no longer shows shipping options to Canada.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs no longer shows shipping options to Canada.
Hello. We had to disable auto-shipping to Canada for MA Labs. Now that we sell ProSynthesis, we need to calculate shipping rates based on what's being purchased...because ProSynthesis costs so much more to ship to Canada. The last time someone placed a Canadian order for MA Labs, they ordered several jugs of ProSynthesis...and like usual, they were charged the standard $26 for priority shipping, but it ended up costing us like $50.

So, all Canadian MA Labs orders now to need to be calculated individually. If you would like to know what your order total would be, just place an order on the website like normal and select money order as your payment option. Then, contact us via the Contact Tab on the website...and let us know you ordered. We can then give you an accurate total. :)

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello. We had to disable auto-shipping to Canada for MA Labs. Now that we sell ProSynthesis, we need to calculate shipping rates based on what's being purchased...because ProSynthesis costs so much more to ship to Canada. The last time someone placed a Canadian order for MA Labs, they ordered several jugs of ProSynthesis...and like usual, they were charged the standard $26 for priority shipping, but it ended up costing us like $50.

So, all Canadian MA Labs orders now to need to be calculated individually. If you would like to know what your order total would be, just place an order on the website like normal and select money order as your payment option. Then, contact us via the Contact Tab on the website...and let us know you ordered. We can then give you an accurate total. :)
ya that was me Mike. I tried to get away with again today. Will send you an email.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say this company has AWESOME customer service! Had an item backordered, noticed it was on the site and emailed them regarding them shipping it to me. Got a near immediate email back saying they were already shipping it! Thanks Folks!

Febus

Febus

Awards
Hey Mike! Been emailing you a bit, is the Tamoxifen in stock and available to ship??

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. Coming right up!

cgreid3

Awards
We need the Urosolic acid supp ! Asap because it's being formulated by you i am even more eager . Release already ! 😆

kotc_83

Awards
Your website is down? Anyone know when it will be back up?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your website is down? Anyone know when it will be back up?
Hi. It is up and running. It was never down. I had a couple customers tell me it was down in real time. They even sent me a screen shot as I was talking to them. Yet, I was able to go into the website at that same moment without issue...and had been receiving orders all day long without interruption. Therefore, I think the issue is related to the search engine, not the actual site. Try a different search engine. :)

kotc_83

Awards
Hi. It is up and running. It was never down. I had a couple customers tell me it was down in real time. They even sent me a screen shot as I was talking to them. Yet, I was able to go into the website at that same moment without issue...and had been receiving orders all day long without interruption. Therefore, I think the issue is related to the search engine, not the actual site. Try a different search engine. :)
Hey thanks. I didn’t want to be alarmist. The issue is saved links/favorites which is a personal device issue.

I did a web search and the site works. I updated my saved links (which are the same) and that somehow solved it.

So thankfully it’s a link issue, not a website issue.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I use a chime account to order? It's not a brick and mortar bank but does have a checking account routing number etc?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I use a chime account to order? It's not a brick and mortar bank but does have a checking account routing number etc?
Honestly, I'm not sure. You can try...or you can pay Zelle.