MA Labs MA pump

tullius

Awards
I just got MA pump in the mail and I was curious if there would be any downside to mixing it ahead of my workout by several hours. KI lift early and drink my PWO stuff right after my 3:30 alarm to get out the door by 3:40. Any downsides to mixing it at 8pm? Would anything denature or lose effectiveness in it? odd question but I figure it cant hurt to ask

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious... have you opened it yet? Because mixing that stuff is a whole nudda level of mixing. Lol

tullius

Awards
Just curious... have you opened it yet? Because mixing that stuff is a whole nudda level of mixing. Lol
Lol yeah, i opened it. I have used clumpy stuff before, which is why i wanted to mix it the night before. Dont want to spend a half hour trying to quietly shake a blender bottle at 3:30 and not wake my wife or 1 year old

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question though, there's no ingredient in it that will degrade once mixed. It's great stuff makeup-wise, but definitely a pain in the ass!

Edit: Realized it does have Hydromax glycerol... so not sure why it clumps like a rock. Probably because it has more glycerol per serving than any other pump product I've seen.

Last edited:

tullius

Awards
To answer your question though, there's no ingredient in it that will degrade once mixed. I wish Mike would switch to Hydromax glycerol. Pretty sure that would solve the issue. Maybe it would require messing with the price though. It's great stuff makeup-wise, but definitely a pain in the ass!
This is great news! Thank you for the heads up. I am not super worried about the mixability, just want the results