Link: https://masupps.com/

MA Research Code (25% OFF): Labor

Link: MA Research Chems – Research Chemicals

maresearchchems.net
maresearchchems.net

*** Sale Will Run Through Tuesday @ Midnight Eastern Time***

THANK YOU!!!

Edit (9/6/22): MA Research Website Temporarily Down

The hosting service (for MA Research) says the problem is occurring at the server level and is being addressed now. I am hoping it will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't worry about the sale. When everything is good I will re-start the sale and make an announcement letting everyone know. My apologies for the delay.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it is great offer the advantage should be taken from this offer..
u already know the deals ?

cant wait to see it, def need to pick some stuff up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this, I have immediate research needs!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I missing something? Did sale begin?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It has not been announced yet.

tao77

Awards
Has anyone ever used their T3 or T4? I have only used their Arimidex and tadalafil and both of them seemed like a waste. Tadalafil I didn't notice anything, and Adex my blood test while using wasn't much different than before. I really want to try their T3 but curious if it's worth it or not.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Has anyone ever used their T3 or T4? I have only used their Arimidex and tadalafil and both of them seemed like a waste. Tadalafil I didn't notice anything, and Adex my blood test while using wasn't much different than before. I really want to try their T3 but curious if it's worth it or not.
Not everyone is a responder to tadalafil. Out of all the reviews and feedback I’ve seen about MA products in general as a whole I would trust them

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am a rep if u have an issue you contact me sir

Their tada is A+

Our products are lab tested and I've seen COAs myself.

That tada is a regular item for me and my clients. I have never had a complaint on this version. Yours would be the first.

Send me the batch you have, expiration and or date of purchase/order number plz

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every single product they carry is exactly what it's supposed to be, 100%

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Their tada is A+

That tada is a regular item for me and my clients. I have never had a complaint on this version. Yours would be the first.

Don't forget, not everyone responds to pde5 inhibitors and most ppl don't know that. If he has a issue with the tada it's 99.9% Chance he is just a non responder

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gimme 10 minute, guys!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not everyone is a responder to tadalafil. Out of all the reviews and feedback I’ve seen about MA products in general as a whole I would trust them
I missed this post, but ya, 100% this👆

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like everyone already said, not everyone responds to PDE-5 inhibitors in the same way. A person may respond to all of them, some of them, one of them, or none of them. The scientific research is VERY clear on this. The anecdotal evidence is very clear. And my personal experience is very clear. Tadalafil does NOTHING for me. Sildenafil is the only PDE-5 inhibitor that works for me. All the rest do absolutely nothing, nada, zero, zilch. It sucks, but it's just the way it is.

Now, if you had been taking tadalafil previously with great results, and then this product did nothing, there would be some potential validity there, but I can assure you the tadalafil is as good as it gets. It is BY FAR my most popular product.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do the liquids come with a dropper? How bad do the liquids taste or do they need to be mixed with something? Looking at mk677 right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do the liquids come with a dropper? How bad do the liquids taste or do they need to be mixed with something? Looking at mk677 right now.
Some things come with a dropper built into the cap but I suggest grabbing a 99cent oral syringe to be more accurate with dosing.

As far as taste goes. There definitely not delicious lol, but honestly, I think I have acquired a taste for them. Im starting to enjoy them 😜

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some things come with a dropper built into the cap but I suggest grabbing a 99cent oral syringe to be more accurate with dosing.

As far as taste goes. There definitely not delicious lol, but honestly, I think I have acquired a taste for them. Im starting to enjoy them 😜
I would also suggest letting them sit under your tongue prior to swallowing, depending on the molecular weight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never had a problem with any MA product.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure all the 30ml bottles have a dropper, but none of the 60ml ones do. That’s been my experience. You should be able to tell from the pictures on the site. I’ve had a few times the numbers on the droppers fade, so it would be good to pick up a few syringes. A few times that I’ve ordered stuff without droppers, they’ve thrown one in for me, but I still like having a few sitting around. I just ordered like 6 one time and haven’t gone through all of them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I talked to Mike, the site is getting worked on and he's going to extend the sale so no1 miss out.

As soon as I know more il report back
Tanks brada!

WeakerNU

Awards
What’s the word gentlemen. Think I would like sample

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I talked to Mike, the site is getting worked on and he's going to extend the sale so no1 miss out.

As soon as I know more il report back
woohoo nice

and those questioning the quality .. its legit stuff, both MA sites

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
woohoo nice

and those questioning the quality .. its legit stuff, both MA sites
I don't know why anyone would question the quality ???

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure all the 30ml bottles have a dropper, but none of the 60ml ones do. That’s been my experience. You should be able to tell from the pictures on the site. I’ve had a few times the numbers on the droppers fade, so it would be good to pick up a few syringes. A few times that I’ve ordered stuff without droppers, they’ve thrown one in for me, but I still like having a few sitting around. I just ordered like 6 one time and haven’t gone through all of them.
Hello. Everything on the site comes with bottle top droppers, except the SARMs. However, when someone purchases a SARM, we put a measuring device in with the order. The measuring devices are also available for individual sale for 99 cents. Thank you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, Everyone! MA Research & MA labs are now open for business and the sale has re-started for both companies!

The sale will now run through Thursday @ Midnight Eastern Time

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MA Labs Code (20% OFF): Labor

Link: https://masupps.com/

MA Research Code (25% OFF): Labor

Link: MA Research Chems – Research Chemicals

maresearchchems.net
maresearchchems.net

*** Sale Will Run Through Thursday @ Midnight Eastern Time***

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was this actually extended due to the site issue?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Edit (9/6/22): MA Research Website Temporarily Down

The hosting service (for MA Research) says the problem is occurring at the server level and is being addressed now. I am hoping it will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't worry about the sale. When everything is good I will re-start the sale and make an announcement letting everyone know. My apologies for the delay.
Awesome, will be watching for the notification we can get in there.

WeakerNU

Awards
Not sure what your saying
Could have worded it better that’s for sure. Looking for different source tada. Gonna have to try some disappointed with my last source.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could have worded it better that’s for sure. Looking for different source tada. Gonna have to try some disappointed with my last source.
I'm sure you'll be happy. :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the word gentlemen. Think I would like sample
MA suppz is one of the highest quality brands on this forum with ease. With the most unique items.
Take advantage of this sale, it's a great deal!

tao77

Awards

Their tada is A+

I have looked and there is no lot # nor expiration date printed anywhere on the bottles.
as for the TADA, I have been prescribed that and SIL, for years, and I always have good reactions to them. I only ordered the liquid because I am now just on the 5mg TAD, once-a-day regimen, and wanted something extra when needed.
as for the order date ect.. im checking my email. I am not sure if i kept it. So i will have to keep checking, but it was maybe a couple months ago