MA Labs Collision Course Log

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off thank you to @Mike Arnold of MA Labs for giving me an opportunity to test drive their new preworkout product! I have been a long time MA Labs customer over the years because they put out amazing products. I support innovation in the supplement world.

I will be trying Collision Course in different size doses and with and without other products. I will provide my honest opinion.

The profile looks very solid and balanced. We will see how it performs for me. I will try it out tomorrow!

View attachment 210264View attachment 210265

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I tried it for the first time. I did 1 level scoop of it (full serving). The flavor is Tropical Breeze and the taste is mainly a pineapple base. It’s very drinkable when I added 2 ice cubes to it. It’s on the lighter side of flavors so it’s not harsh at all. It’s not something you will crave, but there is no problem drinking it. I would give it a 7/10 for flavor with 8oz of water with 2 ice cubes.

Ok, now the important stuff! I had a great workout. I did shoulders and triceps. I felt strong, energized and focused. The pump even on an empty stomach (fasted state) was 10/10! The pumps were not painful they were just perfect.

So far good stuff! It seems like it will be a good balanced everyday preworkout product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2772.JPG

This is how the product looks when first opening it. It is a little clumpy, but I was expecting that. It is still very easy to work with right now. I will keep an eye on it and comment about that as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210288

This is how the product looks when first opening it. It is a little clumpy, but I was expecting that. It is still very easy to work with right now. I will keep an eye on it and comment about that as well.
maybe put in freezer?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In For This!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Does the glycerol bug your gut on an empty stomach? Not that there’s anything wrong with getting a preWO bathroom trip out of the way so you know you are good for training…

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like something I would like!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give some info
Not a stim junky, hard hitting PWO IMO. It’s plenty of energy but has more of a motivation feel to it. I use to be a PWO crack head but I’m a little older now and those days are over. I like the effects from low dose Kratom and that’s how I want my PWO to be.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Does the glycerol bug your gut on an empty stomach? Not that there’s anything wrong with getting a preWO bathroom trip out of the way so you know you are good for training…
I did not have a pre-workout poop yesterday nor did my stomach feel queezy. Next time I use it I will use a rounded scoop and will see if it has an effect on my stomach.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This profile looks killer. In to see how it treats you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did a heaping (rounded) scoop of Collision Course. Again I had great pump with good energy and focus. I think I prefer 1 level scoop over the bigger rounded scoop. Maybe just too much l-theanine? Still had a great workout

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did a heaping (rounded) scoop of Collision Course. Again I had great pump with good energy and focus. I think I prefer 1 level scoop over the bigger rounded scoop. Maybe just too much l-theanine? Still had a great workout
One scoop is definitely loaded; I can’t imagine many guys would need much more! Not of the overall blend.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Early this morning I did one level scoop. Enjoyed the workout. Pump, energy, strength and focus were all good!