MA Labs Collision Course Log

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off thank you to @Mike Arnold of MA Labs for giving me an opportunity to test drive their new preworkout product! I have been a long time MA Labs customer over the years because they put out amazing products. I support innovation in the supplement world.

I will be trying Collision Course in different size doses and with and without other products. I will provide my honest opinion.

The profile looks very solid and balanced. We will see how it performs for me. I will try it out tomorrow!

View attachment 210264View attachment 210265

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still can’t believe I haven’t ordered this yet.

I look forward to your thoughts!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I tried it for the first time. I did 1 level scoop of it (full serving). The flavor is Tropical Breeze and the taste is mainly a pineapple base. It’s very drinkable when I added 2 ice cubes to it. It’s on the lighter side of flavors so it’s not harsh at all. It’s not something you will crave, but there is no problem drinking it. I would give it a 7/10 for flavor with 8oz of water with 2 ice cubes.

Ok, now the important stuff! I had a great workout. I did shoulders and triceps. I felt strong, energized and focused. The pump even on an empty stomach (fasted state) was 10/10! The pumps were not painful they were just perfect.

So far good stuff! It seems like it will be a good balanced everyday preworkout product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2772.JPG

This is how the product looks when first opening it. It is a little clumpy, but I was expecting that. It is still very easy to work with right now. I will keep an eye on it and comment about that as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210288

This is how the product looks when first opening it. It is a little clumpy, but I was expecting that. It is still very easy to work with right now. I will keep an eye on it and comment about that as well.
maybe put in freezer?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This PWO is the best I have used in a long time. I absolutely love it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In For This!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Does the glycerol bug your gut on an empty stomach? Not that there’s anything wrong with getting a preWO bathroom trip out of the way so you know you are good for training…

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like something I would like!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give some info
Not a stim junky, hard hitting PWO IMO. It’s plenty of energy but has more of a motivation feel to it. I use to be a PWO crack head but I’m a little older now and those days are over. I like the effects from low dose Kratom and that’s how I want my PWO to be.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Does the glycerol bug your gut on an empty stomach? Not that there’s anything wrong with getting a preWO bathroom trip out of the way so you know you are good for training…
I did not have a pre-workout poop yesterday nor did my stomach feel queezy. Next time I use it I will use a rounded scoop and will see if it has an effect on my stomach.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This profile looks killer. In to see how it treats you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did a heaping (rounded) scoop of Collision Course. Again I had great pump with good energy and focus. I think I prefer 1 level scoop over the bigger rounded scoop. Maybe just too much l-theanine? Still had a great workout

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did a heaping (rounded) scoop of Collision Course. Again I had great pump with good energy and focus. I think I prefer 1 level scoop over the bigger rounded scoop. Maybe just too much l-theanine? Still had a great workout
One scoop is definitely loaded; I can’t imagine many guys would need much more! Not of the overall blend.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Early this morning I did one level scoop. Enjoyed the workout. Pump, energy, strength and focus were all good!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What the hell, 5g of glycersize? The most I have seen before is 3g. Overkill?
I’ve heard Mike say before that if he could have fit 10g/serving in the tub he would have, but considerations like people’s reactions, cost, space, clumping prevented it. But he’s definitely for big doses of the stuff!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow I really kicked it up a notch this morning! I did a full level scoop of Collision Course and added 1 cap of 150mg eria Jarensis making it a total of 300mg. This really brought up the feel good energy factor! Everything was on point with feeling good and strong! Excellent pump and focus as well.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow I really kicked it up a notch this morning! I did a full level scoop of Collision Course and added 1 cap of 150mg eria Jarensis making it a total of 300mg. This really brought up the feel good energy factor! Everything was on point with feeling good and strong! Excellent pump and focus as well.
Where can someone find Eria Jarensis solo at?

Edit: just realized SNS had it

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I missed my morning workout so I hit the gym after work last night. I did 3/4 scoop of CC and damn same performance benefits as a full scoop. I guess not all that surprising because the label is so stacked, but I admittedly was still surprised.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I missed my morning workout so I hit the gym after work last night. I did 3/4 scoop of CC and damn same performance benefits as a full scoop. I guess not all that surprising because the label is so stacked, but I admittedly was still surprised.
Gotta love it! I always liked that, makeup sessions at the gym - ends up feeling like training somewhere different, because of the different time & people there. And you very specifically gave up free time to make up that session, so it’s easier to be motivated to make it count.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love to see such motivation !!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that I have used Collision Course enough I feel comfortable rating it.

Pumps: 10/10.

Energy: 8/10.

Workout Performance: 9.5/10.

Focus: 9/10.

Great everyday type preworkout product.
I’m a big fan. Good energy, good motivation but not cracked out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now that I have used Collision Course enough I feel comfortable rating it.

Pumps: 10/10.

Energy: 8/10.

Workout Performance: 9.5/10.

Focus: 9/10.

Great everyday type preworkout product.
Nice! Sounds like a solid daily pre workout product. May have to give it a try!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Was gonna purchase this but looks like he doesn’t accept credit/debit :/

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
E-Check works great, I use it ever time I order from Mike!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People are scared of things they don't understand.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote