M1T?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anybody get any good results with this or know anything about it?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original, old school M-1T was great.

You used to be able to buy it in bulk from 1Fast400, Nutraplanet and other sites, in days gone by.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The original, old school M-1T was great.

You used to be able to buy it in bulk from 1Fast400, Nutraplanet and other sites, in days gone by.
brawn has one i was lookin at

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
anybody get any good results with this or know anything about it?
The original Methyl 1 test put out by LG science was prob the strongest PH ever made. It was a 17a methyl 1 testosterone derivative. The problem was it was highly liver toxic but I know I read an article years ago that the pure chemist aka Patrick Arnold the godfather of PH's said it was 7 times more anabolic then synthetic testosterone. I cycled a bunch of it in the early 2000s. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Had patches of hair fall out. **** is no beuno.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original Methyl 1 test put out by LG science was prob the strongest PH ever made. It was a 17a methyl 1 testosterone derivative. The problem was it was highly liver toxic but I know I read an article years ago that the pure chemist aka Patrick Arnold the godfather of PH's said it was 7 times more anabolic then synthetic testosterone. I cycled a bunch of it in the early 2000s. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Had patches of hair fall out. **** is no beuno.
It was a bit harsh on the liver. But, I tried to offset that as much as I could with silymarin (and other supps). But, that and Superdrol - what good memories. Back when you could buy bulk prohormones, before the Govt stepped in "to help". I ran proper PCT and used ancillaries, but they helped anyway. Rats.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do people talk about it in the past like the good stuff is gone? Lol there’s quite a few real and good UGLs that still got the same good old M1T and SD...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do people talk about it in the past like the good stuff is gone? Lol there’s quite a few real and good UGLs that still got the same good old M1T and SD...
Mostly because it was dirt cheap and available "everywhere". It isn't that it is gone, but - you'll have to admit - that was a great time in prohormone/DS history.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10