M1t Oxime Log Revisited - Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother, just found your log here! I'm in! Is this a cutting or recomp type cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Awesome good to have you and more of a cut might change it up on the last week a bit and reverse diet, but for the most part cut.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Awesome good to have you and more of a cut might change it up on the last week a bit and reverse diet, but for the most part cut.
Cool man, looks like your making it happen in here! It was funny reading a couple pages back where you were about kick some guys ass at the gym! I was cracking up!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention that in here? Lol. Running two logs so I get confused of what I post where at times..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bit of a bad/rough day in the gym today..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha nah between sets, it is the best recovery, staring at girls with yoga pants on increase testosterone 100%, just don't pop a boner lol.

But serious, I took maybe 5 looks, until I looked into the mirror and realized the guy a bit away from me was using the same mirror to look at her haha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It also did help that she was doing squats either. Now I usually keep my nose to what I'm doing, but this ass was perfect lol. Big and round.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol easy.. Once you realize she is squating on the smith machine hah

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
image-1134333507.jpg

Norcodrene 4/5
Energy was top notch after taking this, it wasn't a jittery energy, but I still don't think I'm a huge fan. I only took 1 capsule on an empty stomach and after some time in the gym started to feel nausea settling in, partially because I train fasted with BCAA/SAA, but also because of what is in this. I'd recommend taking this with some whole food, as not to get the same effect. Beyond that I found that it is a smooth product and will use the other two capsules the next few days, as it has suppressed my hunger and that was what I was more interested in from the beginning.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
November 2nd
Pretty chilly day down here in Florida, 45 degrees. I ended up going out last night as my girl wanted to go party so was painfully up till about 2am, pretty much took my G8 and passed the **** out as I was up for about 22hours straight lol. Took one of capsule of the sample pack of Norcodrene before I headed out in the morning to lift. About half way through nausea settled in, which was fantastic as I was doing my squats at the time haha, but I sucked it up and it went away after sipping down BCAA/SAA. This too heavy mofo was curling in the squat rack and he kept walking away to go somewhere, than coming back, so that was great haha. Weighed in today and down to 163.

Bench: 10x10: 200lbs
Close grip bench: 3x10x160
Tricep PD: 3x10x60, 2x10x70
DB bench: 3x10x75
OH Extension: 1x10x85, 2x10x90
Squat: 10x10: 245lbs
Front squat: 3x10x185
Leg press: 1x10x630, 2x10x810, 1x10x1,030
Leg Extension: 3x10x130
Calf raise: 3x10x225, failurex135lbs, failurex170lbs

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just passing through the forum & found this! Definitely following brother!! Get after it!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks gentlemen and good to have you enhanced :)

So far sides have been almost nonexistent.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Celtic makes good products. Pure oils is legit also.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you, and have been looking at that but can't find much info on pure oils phs/DS..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well time to hit up the gym! Checked my waist measurement for the lolz, 30in

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Minor update;
Wanted to note this as I feel as I haven't been putting much emphasis on how the m1t oxime has been doing for me. My joints are actually feeling really great on this, I noticed when I first ran this that size came really fast, so possibly could it aromatize? I've read around and have seen people are saying it is dry, but maybe I'm a rare case.. Seeing as I did put on a solid 5lbs with 15mg for only 4 weeks last time, of all that weight I believe a good portion was LBM.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to note to everyone that I might be out of commission for a few days, not feeling on top of my game and might of got something. Knocking on wood. Hopefully not.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
November 4th
Time kind of escaped me yesterday with everything so I'm going to go ahead and post this update now. Forgot to bring in the BCAA/SAA drink I had made for the gym, so went without as I was too lazy to go get it. Did notice a bit of a difference as usually I wouldn't get hungry during my workout but I did and felt somewhat flat.

Deadlift: 10x10: 150lb
Lat PD: 3x10x135, 1x10x150
OH Press: 10x10: 100lb
DB row: 1x10x75, 2x10x80
Shrug: 4x10x180
Side laterals: 1x10x20, 2x10x25
Face pull: 1x10x165, 2x10x150
Hamstring curl: 3x10x130
Super set:
Concentration curl: 3x10x45
Hammer curl: 3x10x50
Bar curl: 21s: 60

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
November 4th Time kind of escaped me yesterday with everything so I'm going to go ahead and post this update now. Forgot to bring in the BCAA/SAA drink I had made for the gym, so went without as I was too lazy to go get it. Did notice a bit of a difference as usually I wouldn't get hungry during my workout but I did and felt somewhat flat. Deadlift: 10x10: 150lb Lat PD: 3x10x135, 1x10x150 OH Press: 10x10: 100lb DB row: 1x10x75, 2x10x80 Shrug: 4x10x180 Side laterals: 1x10x20, 2x10x25 Face pull: 1x10x165, 2x10x150 Hamstring curl: 3x10x130 Super set: Concentration curl: 3x10x45 Hammer curl: 3x10x50 Bar curl: 21s: 60
Dang that's a lot of work! Were you in there 2 hours? Way to get it done man!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah thanks I haven't really times either of my workouts, but I find leg/chest day to be the longer one. Because of putting weights on the leg press machine lol.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah thanks I haven't really times either of my workouts, but I find leg/chest day to be the longer one. Because of putting weights on the leg press machine lol.
Somebody needs to build a 1000lb leg press machine with stack weights, then just move the pin!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well it is good cardio putting the weights on it haha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah it is great core work, and good to have you tony :D

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Update~
Feeling much better today, but going to stay out of the gym till Friday to make sure all is well and I don't make anything worst. Will make Friday a full body day most likely, with lesser volume.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start pushing vitamin c. I like Emergen-c. Good stuff.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That is what I have been doing haha dosing like 500mg vitamin c like every hour

8footballQB

Awards
good work in here man!

You gunna post any progress pics?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks :) and yes eventually I keep getting side tracked on things and such... Did do some measuring today and rough estimate of bf at 12%

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Relapsed sickness, guess I did too much yesterday. Not hungry at all, can't really drink water, piss is golden rod and my **** is dark as night. Might have to cut this cycle short.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rather than cut it short, just take about a week off and get better. How long have you been on now?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have been on for about a week and almost 2. Only have enough for 1.3weeks left, as was gonna run this for only 3 weeks as I'd be out at my dosages.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, eh? Well, obviously good health comes first. I guess I agree with you then. Cut your losses. Maybe get another bottle & try it again in a couple months?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will update with some pics when I can, but probably will look sickly lol. I will pick it up again next year around this time again, hopefully without so much sickness and I will be bulking/recomping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.