M1T Log

D

darkstar1987

Awards
Hey Guys.

Got some M1T from BodyConcious. Want to log it but also had some questions. First off I am 5'11 and weight 245LBS with about 18 to 20% BF. I have taken PH's before so these aren't new to me. I am looking to gain as much muscle as possible but I am wondering if I should increase my dosage from 22.5 mg to maybe 30mg a day? Plan on running the cycle for 4 weeks. Any input or thoughts that would help would be great.

Thanks.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious with "building up muscles in four weeks"? That's a slow process which need its time.
Fact 1: four weeks are too low.
Fact 2: you can't rund M1T - which is one of the strongest and hepatoxic PH, which is by the way a full steroid and not a PH - for more than four or five weeks without any serious damages.
Conclusion: M1T is the wrong substance to build up some serious muscle mass (and not fat and water, which will be the case).

But to answer your question: yes, you can increase the dosage from 22.5mg to 30mg/ed. The effect (and side effects) will be stronger. Would appreciate to hear from you again - but eight weeks after the cycle. Want to hear, how much of your new "muscle mass" you could keep.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I would just suggest you to get to lower bf before using any hormones to gain muscles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you serious with "building up muscles in four weeks"? That's a slow process which need its time.
Fact 1: four weeks are too low.
Fact 2: you can't rund M1T - which is one of the strongest and hepatoxic PH, which is by the way a full steroid and not a PH - for more than four or five weeks without any serious damages.
Conclusion: M1T is the wrong substance to build up some serious muscle mass (and not fat and water, which will be the case).

But to answer your question: yes, you can increase the dosage from 22.5mg to 30mg/ed. The effect (and side effects) will be stronger. Would appreciate to hear from you again - but eight weeks after the cycle. Want to hear, how much of your new "muscle mass" you could keep.
You've never ran m1t it seems

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
M1T is strong as hell, and toxic. 3-4 weeks MAX!!!! 10-15mg/day max. Even 15 might be over the top. 10 is plenty good for most.

It's big fast dry gains. Eat big. Very big, but lean and clean.

Hit it hard in the gym, you should see good strength increases also.

You will loose some gains after when your glycogen stores return to normal size. Not uncommon to gain 10-15lbs, then drop 5 + lbs after.

And take a liver support, loads of water.

I recommend Aegis from Antaeus Labs to help with liver. For general support take Talos also. Don't sell yourself cheap when running M1T... Your body will thank you.

F

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
For the last two weeks. I took m1t back when it first came out and blew up and got strong as hell. Also felt like death. This stuff I take 30 mgs and get nothing. I hope op logs this because maybe I'm crazy

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If you are using real M1T, 22.5mg is already way too high.

B

Big ian

Awards
For the last two weeks. I took m1t back when it first came out and blew up and got strong as hell. Also felt like death. This stuff I take 30 mgs and get nothing. I hope op logs this because maybe I'm crazy
So you took bc's m1t for 2 weeks so far and you've not gained a lb of bodyweight or strength?

F

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I don't weigh myself but no strength at all. Years ago when I took m1t you felt it right away

B

Big ian

Awards
Sorry I don't weigh myself but no strength at all. Years ago when I took m1t you felt it right away
Thanks, odd, BC generally have an excellent rep, i have some of their sdrol waiting in my stash which i bought based on excellent reviews and assumed the m1t was going to be the same. Be interested in how this log goes.........

D

darkstar1987

Awards
Sorry for no updates guys. Work nights and have 3 kids so not much time for the computer. Anyways looking good so far on week 3 and I am up 10LBS and down 2% BF. It has been like hell as I am constantly tired. Have extra liver support and blood pressure support for the 22.5MG that I am on now. Not sure I will run the 30MG as I believe I am at the max my body can take. Based on my results and how I feel this is real M1T for sure. For the price and how fast the shipping was you can't beat it.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Get the app
It works just fine
Good to know you're doing fine

F

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry. I must be crazy if it's working for him. Maybe I'll up the dosage and see what happens

F

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry. I must be crazy if it's working for him. Maybe I'll up the dosage and see what happens

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in to say:

Daaaaaark staaaaaar crashes!!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So what happened to him? I was thinking of running m1t, but I found some methyl tren to try. Thinking m1t could be used next cycle, but seems op is gone? Lol

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
So what happened to him? I was thinking of running m1t, but I found some methyl tren to try. Thinking m1t could be used next cycle, but seems op is gone? Lol
Methyltrienolone? Man you guys are hardcore around here. Be careful.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I always found 20mgs to be my sweet spot

I've probably dosed M1T higher than just about any living human being lol, this was years ago (search my threads if you feel so inclined). I wouldn't recommend higher than 20mg, and that's only for an experienced user. Even solo, and obviously assuming whatever M1T being used is the real deal...5-10mg is plenty for the average joe. I'm far from up to date on sources, etc. nowadays. I got raw M1T powder back in the day when it was legal (and definitely reliable) and made a solution. I had enough to last a lifetime (or kill a horse :D), but ended up dumping it years back just because it was too tempting to have sitting around and it really is terrible for you. Having said that, no oral I've used touches it in terms of effectiveness. Moderation is key, it's prob best used for a couple weeks at a time, with at least as much off time, during a longer injectable based cycle. Also probably best for mass in the typical way AAS are thought of; though, don't dismiss it as a cutter either. For instance, M1T is the only thing I've used that kept my strength at baseline+ while running T3 (I only used Tren way later on after the first ban, never used T3 with that but I imagine that'd work too lol). Man I miss the old days...some "Legal PH's" back then, and the ability to order from domestic "sources" (I guess we could call them supp vendors back then haha) without any worry whatsoever was a great thing. 4AD-Cyp....oh how I miss thee ��

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've probably dosed M1T higher than just about any living human being lol, this was years ago (search my threads if you feel so inclined). I wouldn't recommend higher than 20mg, and that's only for an experienced user. Even solo, and obviously assuming whatever M1T being used is the real deal...5-10mg is plenty for the average joe. I'm far from up to date on sources, etc. nowadays. I got raw M1T powder back in the day when it was legal (and definitely reliable) and made a solution. I had enough to last a lifetime (or kill a horse :D), but ended up dumping it years back just because it was too tempting to have sitting around and it really is terrible for you. Having said that, no oral I've used touches it in terms of effectiveness. Moderation is key, it's prob best used for a couple weeks at a time, with at least as much off time, during a longer injectable based cycle. Also probably best for mass in the typical way AAS are thought of; though, don't dismiss it as a cutter either. For instance, M1T is the only thing I've used that kept my strength at baseline+ while running T3 (I only used Tren way later on after the first ban, never used T3 with that but I imagine that'd work too lol). Man I miss the old days...some "Legal PH's" back then, and the ability to order from domestic "sources" (I guess we could call them supp vendors back then haha) without any worry whatsoever was a great thing. 4AD-Cyp....oh how I miss thee ��
Yeah we can say we were around during the golden years of the anabolic steroid loophole, of course every good thing has to come to an end. I agree with you in that i personally have never used anything that could pack on muscle and pack on strength as quickly and dramatically as m1t. I also experimented with dosages from 10-40 mgs, and i found that 20 mgs was almost as effective as 40mgs without all the extra sides that go with upping the dose that extremely high. For the record i remember reading all your logs where you would experiment with all these new ph/ps and get blood work done at the lab that you worked at. i used to love reading all your threads!!!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
a friend i know still has a bottle of some m1t/mdien 5mg/1mg. bottle is from like 2004 lol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I used to love that methyldienolone
You and me both buddy! When it was originally marketed the recommended dose was way too low though. I got ahold of a bottle sometime around 2008 and ran it with just test...I've never been stronger or felt better in the gym, and this includes times that I've cycled with M5AA (also love love love this stuff too) along side of a cypionate or 2 :)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and me both buddy! When it was originally marketed the recommended dose was way too low though. I got ahold of a bottle sometime around 2008 and ran it with just test...I've never been stronger or felt better in the gym, and this includes times that I've cycled with M5AA (also love love love this stuff too) along side of a cypionate or 2 :)
yes i believe the recommended dosage was 2-3 mgs (lol) i tell you what, once i raised it to 15-20mgs both strength and muscle gain sky rocketed!!

M

Methylated88

Awards
Hope everyone is adding UDCA or TUDCA with these methyls.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone is adding UDCA or TUDCA with these methyls.
+1, TUDCA has some pretty interesting info behind it even outside of the typical uses for AAS users (ex Alzheimer's Disease)

M

Methylated88

Awards
+1, TUDCA has some pretty interesting info behind it even outside of the typical uses for AAS users (ex Alzheimer's Disease)
I use UDCA when on cycle and TUDCA during pct and off time. Love it

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of either until now and a Google search. Years away from here and other boards has made me a noob :lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of either until now and a Google search. Years away from here and other boards has made me a noob :lol:
Hey man, I am right there with you. When I came back many of the companies i love are no longer here, and some of the products (nonph and ph no longer exist). New support supps, etc. I remember when SARMs were just being discussed and no one was touching them because not enough was known, now they are main products people are taking regularly just a few years later haha

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
This thread is officially hijacked lol. Yeah I've read some about SARMS...I think I'll stick to ol faithful (test <3) for now. MK-677 has my attention though.